_InetGetSource

w0uter

its sad asking help about your own function.

whenever i try to get the source from eg. "./index.php?showuser=1" it tells me that i need to login.

i was wondering if there was like a header i could send to make it stfu ;)

and NO i dont want to set a cookie in IE.

Edited by w0uter

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

You must be sure that if i had something helpful i would say it... I just wanted to tease you.... But i have seen in some sites that before the address they use something like "username:password"... I dont know if that is only for standard windows login or it could be used in every web page.... Just give it a try , though....

C ya

questions, since i know nothing about this post/header/get stuff.

1: post message = header ?

2: what are the login variables.

Edited by w0uter

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

• 5 weeks later...

long time passed. anyone new that knows this ?

i think it has to do with this: http://www.autoitscript.com/robots.txt

Edited by w0uter

Have you tried after logging in, using the URL from that to get where you need to go?

Just a shot in the dark....

[font="Verdana"]People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. - George Benard Shaw[/font]

I don't know what to tell you, you could try a TCP connection on port 80, however, I'm not good with required HTTP headers (google it if you want).

Anyways, robots.txt only tells search engines certain places NOT to crawl. However, one can search for anysites that have a robots.txt file, making it [somewhat] useless.

Writing AutoIt scripts since

_DateAdd("d", -2, _NowCalcDate())