Prevent pop up from appearing

Hi there,

There's a software that when I click a pop up with an 'OK' message shows up. Is there any way to prevent this pop up to show up without using the click command? I don't want to click on the 'OK' button. I want it to not show up at all, if possible.

Thanks

• Moderators

Depends on the software, as you must know. Please let us know what the software is, and when the pop up appears (on installation, on error, etc.)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

What do you need to know about the software? What can I tell you about it?

It's a pker site and it shows up when you click on an empty seat at a table but by the time you click, somebody may have already 'reserved' it and therefore, a pop up explainning you can't sit there shows up. It's very annoying because it makes it all go very slow and I want to be able to stop the pop up frmo showing up. If somebody reserves the table I can easily see and I don't want to need to click on an OK button. But would prefer to not see the pop up instead of closing it with the mouse.

Was I clear? What info can I provide?

• Moderators

What do you need to know about the software? What can I tell you about it?

It's a pker site and it shows up when you click on an empty seat at a table but by the time you click, somebody may have already 'reserved' it and therefore, a pop up explainning you can't sit there shows up. It's very annoying because it makes it all go very slow and I want to be able to stop the pop up frmo showing up. If somebody reserves the table I can easily see and I don't want to need to click on an OK button. But would prefer to not see the pop up instead of closing it with the mouse.

Was I clear? What info can I provide?

HI, DLXS. Please ensure that you are familiar with our forum rules, especially the following parts:

• Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA (I'm betting a poker site isn't going to want you scripting their game)
  • Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of game. (self-explanatory)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Developers

Question looks a lot like this one: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

.. and we know you were pointed to the Forumrules before so what is your excuse this time?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I was trying to take this up again, didn't even remember that post. However, what I want is different. There I wanted to click on OK button so I don't have to do it manually. Now I just don't want it to show up at all-and still dunno how to do it-.

Last time I posted in the forum was some months ago and what I remembered about rules is that you can't create cheating programs or similar stuff. What I want to do is to avoid an annoyance and it's completely legal, allowed.

However, did not remember it was not only against cheating but also against any kind of game, any kind of action, even if it's legal/allowed.