1. 232showtime

232showtime

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By endtro
      I have a weird problem with a ToolTip function.
      It seems that I can't reliably remove a tooltip from the screen if I originally created it by setting a tooltip text via variable, not a straight up string.

Here's a simple script that I used for testing:

After I remade the script into this, it started working just fine (stopped working after I fixed the array comparison):

Basic idea of the script:
      You press F1 and a tooltip with some useful info shows up by the mouse cursor. It follows the cursor around until you press F1 again, then it copies the info to the clipboard and hides the tooltip.

It almost seems like if I created a tooltip using a variable to set the text, then ToolTip("") most of the times just repeats the previous use of ToolTip function. If you try to add Sleep(1000) before ToolTip("") in the first draft of the script, you'll see what i mean (if it works the same for everyone, that is).

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    • By Synaps3
      This script will make it so you can press Alt + "+" in Windows Explorer to select all files with the current file extension. This is something that I wanted for a long time and it should be a feature in Windows, but it's not. The only way to get close is to use the search thing (but then it shows the results excluding everything else) or to group by that type, but I don't want it grouped.
      You can press Alt + Enter right after to open properties on those files or you can press delete to delete only files of that type.
      You need the "Automating Windows Explorer" pack here: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/162905-automating-windows-explorer/

#include "Includes\AutomatingWindowsExplorer.au3" #include <Array.au3> Opt( "MustDeclareVars", 1 ) HotKeySet("!=", "SelectTypes") Func SelectTypes() ; Windows Explorer on XP, Vista, 7, 8 Local $hExplorer = WinGetHandle("[REGEXPCLASS:^(Cabinet|Explore)WClass$]") If Not $hExplorer Then MsgBox(0, "Explorer", "Could not find Windows Explorer.") Return EndIf $hExplorer = WinActive("[REGEXPCLASS:^(Cabinet|Explore)WClass$]") If Not $hExplorer Then MsgBox(0, "Explorer", "Windows Explorer is not in focus.") Return EndIf ; Get an IShellBrowser interface GetIShellBrowser($hExplorer) If Not IsObj($oIShellBrowser) Then MsgBox(0, "Explorer", "Could not get an IShellBrowser interface.") Return EndIf ; Get other interfaces GetShellInterfaces() ; Get selected files with full path ;GetFiles( $fSelected = False, $fFullPath = False, $fPidl = False, $iMax = 0 ) Local $aAllFiles = GetItems(False, False) Local $aFiles = GetItems(True, False) Local $sExt Local $i If UBound($aFiles) = 1 Then ;MsgBox(0, "Selected", $aFiles[0]) $sExt = StringRight($aFiles[0], StringLen($aFiles[0]) - StringInStr($aFiles[0], ".", 0, -1)) ;MsgBox(0, "Selected", $sExt) For $i = 0 To UBound($aAllFiles) - 1 If StringInStr($aAllFiles[$i], ".") > 0 Then If StringRight($aAllFiles[$i], StringLen($aAllFiles[$i]) - StringInStr($aAllFiles[$i], ".", 0, -1)) = $sExt Then SetSelectedItem($i) EndIf EndIf Next Else MsgBox($MB_ICONWARNING, "Error", "None or multiple items selected!") EndIf EndFunc While 1 GUIGetMsg() Wend  
    • By generic-username
      I've been trying to use the hotkey but it doesn't seem to work. The console log says "AU3 Check ended" thing everytime I run the script, it annoys the hell out of me. I'm quite new to AutoIt. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      HotKeySet("a", "notepad") HotKeySet("b", "notepad") HotKeySet("c", "notepad") HotKeySet("d", "notepad") HotKeySet("e", "notepad") HotKeySet("f", "notepad") HotKeySet("g", "notepad") HotKeySet("h", "notepad") HotKeySet("i", "notepad") HotKeySet("j", "notepad") HotKeySet("k", "notepad") HotKeySet("l", "notepad") HotKeySet("m", "notepad") HotKeySet("n", "notepad") HotKeySet("o", "notepad") HotKeySet("p", "notepad") HotKeySet("q", "notepad") HotKeySet("r", "notepad") HotKeySet("s", "notepad") HotKeySet("t", "notepad") HotKeySet("u", "notepad") HotKeySet("v", "notepad") HotKeySet("w", "notepad") HotKeySet("x", "notepad") HotKeySet("y", "notepad") HotKeySet("z", "notepad") HotKeySet("{[}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{]}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{'}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{;}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{,}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{/}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{?}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{.}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{<}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{>}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{}}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{\}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{{}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{|}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{=}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{+}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{-}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{_}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{(}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{)}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{*}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{&}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{^}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{%}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{$}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{#}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{@}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{!}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{`}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{~}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{1}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{2}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{3}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{4}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{5}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{6}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{7}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{8}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{9}", "notepad") HotKeySet("{0}", "notepad") Func notepad() Run("notepad.exe") EndFunc  
    • By Dan_555
      Hi, 
      here is a configurable HotKey Gui script, which i wrote for my current Project:
      #include <Array.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <GuiComboBox.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> Global $snip_inifile = @ScriptDir & "\" & "hotkeygui.ini" ;If $HKSTRING is changed, make sure to adjust the $z number in the SetHotkeyKeys function. Local $HKSTRING = "[;][#;Win][!;Alt][+;Shift][^;Ctrl][0;0][1;1][2;2][3;3][4;4][5;5][6;6][7;7][8;8][9;9][a;a][b;b][c;c][d;d][e;e][f;f][g;g][h;h][i;i][j;j][k;k][l;l][m;m][n;n][o;o][p;p][q;q][r;r][s;s][t;t][u;u][v;v][w;w][x;x][y;y][z;z][{PAUSE};Pause][{BREAK};Break][{HOME};Home/Pos1][{END};END][{PGUP};Page UP][{PGDN};Page Down][{F1};F1][{F2};F2][{F3};F3][{F4};F4][{F5};F5][{F6};F6][{F7};F7][{F8};F8][{F9};F9][{F10};F10][{F11};F11][{F12};F12][{SPACE};Space]" Local $HKT = _StringBetween($HKSTRING, "[", "]") Global $HK, $HKS Global $h_HotkeyTestInput Dim $HK[0][2] ;Hotkey keys+names Dim $HKS[6] ;Hotkey (ini)settings 0-3 combo boxes, 4 = Redirect the hotkey test to the input box, 5=Current Hotkey Set. For $x = 0 To UBound($HKT) - 1 ;Make an array including the text from HKSTRING _ArrayAdd($HK, $HKT[$x], 0, ";") Next $HKT = "" $HKSTRING = "" SetHotkeyKeys(0) ;Set the initial hotkey SetHotkeyKeys(1) ;Open the config-gui while 1 ;Test the hotkey. Output is in the console. Exit through traymenue. sleep (10) WEnd Func SetHotkeyKeys($showgui = 0) ;$showgui 0 = Set the saved hotkeys, 1 = Show gui to change the settings Local $a, $b, $c, $z $z=4 ;$z of the text from $HK will go in to c1-c3, the rest goes to c4 $HKS[0] = IniRead($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "0", "4") $HKS[1] = IniRead($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "1", "0") $HKS[2] = IniRead($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "2", "0") $HKS[3] = IniRead($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "3", "12") $HKS[4] = 0 $HKS[5] = $HK[$HKS[0]][0] & $HK[$HKS[1]][0] & $HK[$HKS[2]][0] & $HK[$HKS[3] + $z + 1][0] If $showgui = 1 Then $HKS[4] = 1 #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $Form1 = GUICreate("Hotkey Config", 317, 79, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP + $WS_CAPTION) $C1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 4, 50, 72, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) $C2 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 82, 50, 72, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) $C3 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 161, 50, 72, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) $C4 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 239, 50, 72, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please set a hotkey to use. Note: Not all combos may work.", 4, 30, 300, 17) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Set + Save", 4, 4, 70, 23) $h_HotkeyTestInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("Test", 82, 5, 150, 21) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 239, 5, 72, 23) _GUICtrlComboBox_SetMinVisible($C4, 60) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### For $x = 0 To UBound($HK) - 1 If $x <= $z Then _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($C1, $HK[$x][1]) _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($C2, $HK[$x][1]) _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($C3, $HK[$x][1]) Else _GUICtrlComboBox_AddString($C4, $HK[$x][1]) EndIf Next _GUICtrlComboBox_SetCurSel($C1, $HKS[0]) _GUICtrlComboBox_SetCurSel($C2, $HKS[1]) _GUICtrlComboBox_SetCurSel($C3, $HKS[2]) _GUICtrlComboBox_SetCurSel($C4, $HKS[3]) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $Button2 GUIDelete($Form1) ExitLoop Case $Button1 $HKS[0] = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($C1) ;Read the combo - boxes $HKS[1] = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($C2) $HKS[2] = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($C3) $HKS[3] = _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($C4) HotKeySet($HKS[5]) ;Clear the Old Hotkey $HKS[5] = $HK[$HKS[0]][0] & $HK[$HKS[1]][0] & $HK[$HKS[2]][0] & $HK[$HKS[3] + $z +1][0] ;Assemble the hotkey string, use $z+1 ! If HotKeySet($HKS[5], "DoHotkey") = 0 Then MsgBox(0, "Hotkey", "Err: Could not set. " & $HKS[5]) ;Set the hotkey or display a message IniWrite($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "0", $HKS[0]) ;Save the hotkey to the ini file IniWrite($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "1", $HKS[1]) IniWrite($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "2", $HKS[2]) IniWrite($snip_inifile, "hotkey", "3", $HKS[3]) EndSwitch WEnd EndIf If $HKS[4] = 0 Then ;Function was called with 0 $HKS[5] = $HK[$HKS[0]][0] & $HK[$HKS[1]][0] & $HK[$HKS[2]][0] & $HK[$HKS[3] + $z + 1][0] If HotKeySet($HKS[5], "DoHotkey") = 0 Then MsgBox(0, "Hotkey", "Err: Could not set. " & $HKS[5]) Else $HKS[4] = 0 EndIf EndFunc ;==>SetHotkeyKeys Func DoHotkey() If $HKS[4] = 0 Then ;Main function ConsoleWrite("PRESS" & @CRLF) Else ;Gui test code: GUICtrlSetData($h_HotkeyTestInput, "Hotkey ! " & @hour & ":" & @min & ":" & @SEC) EndIf EndFunc ;==>DisplayActiveProcess This script uses only 1 hotkey, and saves it  into an ini file.
      To load and use the saved Hotkey from the ini use: SetHotkeyKeys(0) 
      And to open the configuration window, use SetHotkeyKeys(1). 
      Have fun.
    • By Jamestay97
      Hello! Thanks you for looking at my post
      **No source code I'm sorry work related can't copy information**
      I've been using autoit for about 1 year. 
      I'm having trouble automating a click on an internet explorer web page and I've tried a lot of examples from help pages and forums already. The object I'm trying to click on isnt always in the same spot so I can't use mouse click or control click, I have tried to use the different get collection options and clickbyname, or index or get object. I'm just struggling. 
      Description of object I'm trying to click -- 
      HTML Code looks like <a ng-click.. "Click Here" it appears it's just a click able object named "click here" that opens a hidden window by running a script inside the web page. I'm not able to grab the information from the window unless it's open so I have to automate this click somehow. 

I understand it's difficult to assist without having something to look at, I apologize for that sincerely and appreciate and assistance and suggestions.