How to activate a excel workbook in a program a multiple times

Hi Team.

I have written a program to sent a auto mail by coping some data from excel sheet.

For that i have to activate an excel sheet a multiple times to copy multiple data in sender list and in subject list.

I just want to activate excel sheet a multiple times in my program so that i can copy a multiple data at different time stamps

I am attaching my program here

uploaded program.au3

• Moderators

Hi, guaravvogue. I would highly suggest you use the Excel functions built into AutoIt. They are much more stable than all the MouseMoves, and will allow you to pull data from any sheet in the workbook, without having to worry about activating the window first.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

I suggest to use the latest version of AutoIt (seems you use 3.3.8.1 or older).The new Excel UDF that comes with version 3.3.12.0 or later is much more powerful (but has a lot of script breaking changes).

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki