repeat mouseclick on 2 monitor?

Just wondering if autoit is able to repeat a mouseclick done on the left monitor on the right monitor in the same x,y position?

Probably not at the same time. The desktop resolutions would probably need to be the same on both monitors. I have written a script where it clicks something based upon the pixel coordinates. You should be able to easily change the x coord to x - desktop resolution but if you clicked it would take your mouse away and click on the other screen. I too am curious about what you are trying to accomplish. What are you clicking on?

You could conceivably make a Virtual machine and log into the VM and have a script (script1) running on the main desktop and also have a different script(VMScript) running on the VM. Script1 would wait for you to left click and send the coordinates to a file and VMScript would listen to that file and if coods showed up it would click there. The pointers would be independent of each other. It sounds like a bit of work but I think it could be done.

Edited by computergroove

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

I am trying to make my own isboxer (http://isboxer.com/) . Its a program that send all actions from one window to the other instances.

And no, its not a bot and no its not breaking any EULA. Its allowed, in my case for eve online.

I am getting some ideias now, I hope _IsPressed will be usefull for me. I will write soon some scripts, but in the beginning I was like clueless

going to use this script to realize the "invisible" mouseclick

Func _MouseClickPlus($Window, $Button = "left", $X = "", $Y = "", $Clicks = 1)
  Local $MK_LBUTTON    =  0x0001
  Local $WM_LBUTTONDOWN   =  0x0201
  Local $WM_LBUTTONUP    =  0x0202

Local $MK_RBUTTON    =  0x0002
  Local $WM_RBUTTONDOWN   =  0x0204
  Local $WM_RBUTTONUP    =  0x0205

Local $WM_MOUSEMOVE    =  0x0200

Local $i              = 0

Select
  Case $Button = "left"
     $Button     =  $MK_LBUTTON
     $ButtonDown =  $WM_LBUTTONDOWN
     $ButtonUp   =  $WM_LBUTTONUP
  Case $Button = "right"
     $Button     =  $MK_RBUTTON
     $ButtonDown =  $WM_RBUTTONDOWN
     $ButtonUp   =  $WM_RBUTTONUP
  EndSelect

If $X = "" OR $Y = "" Then
     $MouseCoord = MouseGetPos()
     $X = $MouseCoord[0]
     $Y = $MouseCoord[1]
  EndIf

For $i = 1 to $Clicks
     DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SendMessage", "hwnd", WinGetHandle($Window), "int", $WM_MOUSEMOVE, "int", 0, "long", _MakeLong($X, $Y))

DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SendMessage", "hwnd", WinGetHandle($Window), "int", $ButtonDown, "int", $Button, "long", _MakeLong($X, $Y))

DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SendMessage", "hwnd", WinGetHandle($Window), "int", $ButtonUp, "int", $Button, "long", _MakeLong($X, $Y))
  Next
EndFunc

Func _MakeLong($LoWord,$HiWord)
  Return BitOR($HiWord * 0x10000, BitAND($LoWord, 0xFFFF))
EndFunc

I am trying to make my own isboxer (http://isboxer.com/) . Its a program that send all actions from one window to the other instances.

And no, its not a bot and no its not breaking any EULA. Its allowed, in my case for eve online.

Well, it is NOT allowed here. The forum rules are specific on this matter. No game automation is to be discussed in this forum. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Edited by MBALZESHARI