ControlSend sometimes reversing case of text

In some simple automation I have a few input boxes to declare as a variable and then later call those variables as my string in a ControlSend 

Example:

$desc = Inputbox("BMI", "What do you want as the Computer Description?")
ControlSend("System Properties", "", 122, $desc)

For me it seems like it always works, but for some of the techs using my script to work on computers they say it randomly does not get the uppercase/lowercase correct almost like doing the total opposite of what it should be with upper as lower and lower as upper.

Is anybody aware of what can cause an issue similar to this and what the proper remedy is?

Have a look at ControlSetText..

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

I looked at this article that had some suggestions that was similar to your case - >link

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ