RegWrite to all users (and future users)

Googled/Searched found some stuff on this, a couple of people tried to create this functionality but not sure if they ever ironed out all the kinks and it looks like a lot of the code got broken in the newer versions of AutoIT.

Has anybody a new 100% working way to perform a RegWrite to all the current user profiles and if possible the default user profile so that any newly created profiles wil inherit the same settings?

I have to deal with profile specific settings on multi user machines on a regular basis and to get this working would be nothing short of amazing.

This might give you a start, used it a lot on WinXP PCs, Win7 will often give faulty results, didn't dig into that issues.

; WinSoundsOff.au3
#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_outfile=z:\WinSoundsOff.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=Admin: Alle User, sonst angemeldeter User1
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=Soundschema "Keine Sounds" einstellen.
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.0.4
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion_AutoIncrement=y
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=(c) 2010 by Rudolf Thilo, IT-Beratung Rudolf Thilo
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1031
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****

#include <Date.au3>

$Start = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\Schemes"
$Catch = ".Current"
$Val = ""
$Type = "REG_SZ"
$Log = "C:\install\" & StringTrimRight(@ScriptName, 3) & "LOG"

$silent = False

If $cmdline[0] > 0 Then
    For $i = 1 To $cmdline[0]
        If StringInStr($cmdline[$i], "silent") Then
            $silent = True
            ExitLoop
        EndIf
    Next
EndIf

$Log_h = FileOpen($Log, 2 + 8)
FileWriteLine($Log_h, "Silent=" & $silent)
FileWriteLine($Log_h, "Stelle Windows Sound Schema 'Keine Sounds' ein: " & _NowCalc())
FileWriteLine($Log_h, "")
FileWriteLine($Log_h, "Für aktuell angemeldeten Benutzer: '" & @UserName & "'" & @CRLF & "--------------------------------------------------------------------------------")

If @UserName = "SYSTEM" Then
    FileWriteLine($Log_h, "Sicherheitskontext von ""SYSTEM"", hier muss nichts korrigiert werden...")
Else
    ; für den aktuell angemeldeten Benutzer:
    RegWrite($Start, "", $Type, ".None")
    Loopen($Start)
    FileWriteLine($Log_h, "Fertig mit angemeldetem Benutzer: " & @UserName & @CRLF)
EndIf

If IsAdmin() Then ; auch noch für alle bestehenden Benutzeraccounts:
    FileWriteLine($Log_h, @CRLF & @CRLF & "Admin-Rechte gegeben: Auch noch alle übrigen bestehenden lokalen Accounts.")
    $U_Prefix = "S-1-5-21-" ; so fangen alle User Accounts an.
    $SkipSuffix = "_classes" ; so hören (unklare, nicht geGOOGLEt) Zusatzschlüssel für Accounts mit >= 1x GUI Anmeldung auf.
    $k = 0

While 1
        $k += 1
        $Next = RegEnumKey("HKU", $k)
        If @error Then ExitLoop
        If StringRight($Next, StringLen($SkipSuffix)) = $SkipSuffix Then ContinueLoop
        If StringLeft($Next, StringLen($U_Prefix)) = $U_Prefix Then
            FileWriteLine($Log_h, "---------------------------------------------------------------------------------")
            $Start = "HKU\" & $Next & "\AppEvents\Schemes"
            FileWriteLine($Log_h, $Start & @CRLF)
            RegWrite($Start, "", $Type, ".None") ; Namen des aktuellen Sound Schemas
            Loopen($Start)
        EndIf
    WEnd
    If $silent Then
        ToolTip("Windows Sound Schema wurde für alle lokalen Benutzer auf 'Keine Sounds' geändert.")
    Else
        MsgBox(64, "Windows Sound Schema - ADMIN", "Windows Sound Schema wurde für alle lokalen Benutzer auf 'Keine Sounds' geändert.", 5)
    EndIf
Else
    If $silent Then
        ToolTip("Ihr Windows Sound Schema wurde auf 'Keine Sounds' geändert.")
    Else
        MsgBox(64, "Windows Sound Schema", "Ihr Windows Sound Schema wurde auf 'Keine Sounds' geändert.", 5)
    EndIf
EndIf
If $silent Then Sleep(3000)

Func Loopen($LoopKey)
    ; ConsoleWrite("--------"& @crlf & "Jetzt: " & $LoopKey & @CRLF)
    Local $k = 0
    While 1
        $k += 1
        $Next = RegEnumKey($LoopKey, $k)
        If @error Then ExitLoop
        If $Next = $Catch Then
            If not (RegRead($LoopKey & "\" & $Next, "") == "") Then $Clean = False
            If RegDelete($LoopKey & "\" & $Next, "") Then
                FileWriteLine($Log_h, "OK : " & $LoopKey & "\" & $Next)
            Else
                FileWriteLine($Log_h, "OK : " & $LoopKey & "\" & $Next)
            EndIf
        Else
            Loopen($LoopKey & "\" & $Next)
        EndIf
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>Loopen

Regards, Rudi.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!

here's the best thing to do, show all your research so people are not wasting their time posting stuff for you to say you already tried it.

My main source of information: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

From that thread are links to a few other side threads.

As I read through I notated that users were reporting issues with new version of AutoIT and also Win7, so looking to see if some of the brilliant minds here can come up with a simple working script for Windows 7 and the new version of AutoIT.

Has anybody a new 100% working way to perform a RegWrite to all the current user profiles and if possible the default user profile so that any newly created profiles wil inherit the same settings?

Define same settings.

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

Define same settings.

What ever key I would normally use RegWrite() for will be  pushed to all users already with a profile on the machine, and/or the default user profile so that new users will also have that same key entry when they create a profile by logging in for the first time.

When you use RegWrite() to add a key, do you add a key to HKEY_USERSProfileID? All of the users appear to be listed under that registry directory but they are named S-1-5-18 and S-1-5-19. If the key you are writing only needs to be added to the other "S" profile names and the default profile then I cannot see that being too hard to make a script for. Can you give me some examples (make them vary all over the registry to encompas what you want to propogate to all users) of some registry values you want to set to all users?

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

Here is my script I made today this is half of the equasion this writes to the Default user Registry Hive so that all new created users will inherit the settings, but it does not include the already created users.

I am not sure if you need to open the Hive to edit other users similar to how you do the Default user or not.

I assume some sort of Array function in a loop could be used to parse out all already created profile names and give them the keys.

I still have cleaning up to do but its 100% working for me.

Also this is something bugging me because I am sure there is an easy way to do it.

I am needing to use the @Error to see if the Hive is unloaded at the end of the script, rather than write the entire line of code that $RegTest is equal to all over again so I can use @Error on the next line, is there any way to say the variable instead.

I know this does not work but just as an example of what I mean:  Until $RegTest @Error <> ""

#RequireAdmin

$pHive = "HKEY_USERS\Temp\" ;Path\Name of Loaded Hive

Run(@ComSpec & " /c reg.exe load HKU\Temp C:\Users\Default\NTUSER.dat")

Sleep(1000)

$RegTest = RegRead("HKEY_USERS\Temp\Environment", "Temp")

If $RegTest <> "" Then

#Region Cache Terminal
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "LastComm", "REG_SZ", "Winsock")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "DisableMouse", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "PageRows", "REG_SZ", "24")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "PageCols", "REG_SZ", "80")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FontInfo", "REG_SZ", "Lucida Console")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FontInfo_24x80", "REG_SZ", "-13,0,0,Courier New")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FontInfo_48x80", "REG_SZ", "-13,0,0,Courier New")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FontInfo_24x132", "REG_SZ", "12,0,0,Courier New")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FontInfo_50x132", "REG_SZ", "11,0,0,Courier New")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FontInfo_36x80", "REG_SZ", "17,0,0,Courier New")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "3DControlsx", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "PasteLF", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "PasteSize", "REG_SZ", "80")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "PasteWait", "REG_SZ", "250")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ScreenWrap", "REG_SZ", "1")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "SendCtrlHforDelete", "REG_SZ", "1")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ApplicationKeyboard", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "KeyTimerMode", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "SeparateKeyTimes", "REG_SZ", "1")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FastPaint", "REG_SZ", "1")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ForceNumeric", "REG_SZ", "1")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "PassXoffThru", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "CurrentKeyMapIndex", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "CurrentXlate", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "UsesIDXApps", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "HelpCenter", "REG_SZ", "1")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "HelpColor", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "HelpActive", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "UserCommList", "REG_SZ", "Winsock")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "LastPosition", "REG_SZ", "84,71")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "DefaultColor", "REG_SZ", "71")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor0", "REG_SZ", "0,0,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor1", "REG_SZ", "200,0,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor2", "REG_SZ", "0,200,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor3", "REG_SZ", "200,200,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor4", "REG_SZ", "0,0,200")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor5", "REG_SZ", "200,0,200")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor6", "REG_SZ", "0,200,200")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor7", "REG_SZ", "255,255,255")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor8", "REG_SZ", "128,128,128")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor9", "REG_SZ", "255,0,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor10", "REG_SZ", "0,255,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor11", "REG_SZ", "255,255,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor12", "REG_SZ", "0,0,255")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor13", "REG_SZ", "255,0,255")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor14", "REG_SZ", "0,255,255")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor15", "REG_SZ", "255,255,255")
#EndRegion Cache Terminal

#Region Cache Terminal\Winsock
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "numnodes", "REG_SZ", "2")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "Node0", "REG_SZ", "10.0.44.4")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "Port0", "REG_SZ", "23")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "LastNode", "REG_SZ", "10.0.44.4")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "Port", "REG_SZ", "23")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "Node1", "REG_SZ", "10.0.44.4")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "Port1", "REG_SZ", "23")

Do
    Sleep(200)
    Run(@ComSpec & " /c reg.exe unload HKU\Temp")
    RegRead("HKEY_USERS\Temp\Environment", "Temp")
Until @Error <> ""

MsgBox(0, "Black Magic Installer", "Casewatch Settings Installed for Default User Profile")
#EndRegion Cache Terminal\Winsock
Else
    MsgBox(0, "Black Magic Installer", "Could not load the Default User Hive")
EndIf
Edited by ViciousXUSMC

#include <Array.au3>

Local $aArray[0]
Local $File

For $i = 1 to 10
    $File = RegEnumKey("HKEY_USERS", $i)
    _ArrayAdd($aArray,$File)
Next
_ArrayDisplay($aArray)

Cant get UBound limit and I am making progress but I am going to be tied up for a few hours so I wanted to share this. I am running windows 7 x64. Thoughts?

Does HKLM not span all users?

Yes it does, but not all programs reference keys to that location.

Usually if a computer asks "all users or just you" it would make that choice to use HKLM or HKCU but if your working with a program like I am that only uses HKCU creating a copy of the keys in the HKLM will do nothing at all.

#include <Array.au3>

Local $aArray[0]
Local $File

For $i = 1 to 10
    $File = RegEnumKey("HKEY_USERS", $i)
    _ArrayAdd($aArray,$File)
Next
_ArrayDisplay($aArray)

Cant get UBound limit and I am making progress but I am going to be tied up for a few hours so I wanted to share this. I am running windows 7 x64. Thoughts?

Its an idea, I would assume to use some kind of string parsing so that you only end up working with the user profiles and not the system profiles.  Not sure what they all are google has the answer but I know the long SID are your user accounts and the short ones are the system ones. 

Almost there, just a simple change by adding a variable and now I can via inputbox choose to affect the Default profile or any already created profiles via profile name.  Its working very well and I would be happy with this script except if I was working with say 20+ users then I probably would find a way to read the C:WindowsUsers and get _FileListToArray minus the Public and Administrator and have it automatically run through every profile via Array (or FileFindFirst FileFindNext) instead of manually entering a variable via Input box.

I am sure if I go look at some of my old scripts that used arrays I can make code that does that.  But for a novice pretty happy with the progress I am making.

Current Code:

#RequireAdmin

$ProfileName = InputBox("Black Magic Installer", "Enter the user name of the profile you want to copy settings for, Default will affect new profiles", "Default")

$pHive = "HKEY_USERS\Temp\" ;Path\Name of Loaded Hive

Run(@ComSpec & " /c reg.exe load HKU\Temp C:\Users\" & $ProfileName & "\NTUSER.dat")

Sleep(1000)

$RegTest = RegRead("HKEY_USERS\Temp\Environment", "Temp")

If $RegTest <> "" Then

#Region Cache Terminal
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "LastComm", "REG_SZ", "Winsock")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "DisableMouse", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "PageRows", "REG_SZ", "24")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "PageCols", "REG_SZ", "80")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FontInfo", "REG_SZ", "Lucida Console")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FontInfo_24x80", "REG_SZ", "-13,0,0,Courier New")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FontInfo_48x80", "REG_SZ", "-13,0,0,Courier New")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FontInfo_24x132", "REG_SZ", "12,0,0,Courier New")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FontInfo_50x132", "REG_SZ", "11,0,0,Courier New")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FontInfo_36x80", "REG_SZ", "17,0,0,Courier New")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "3DControlsx", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "PasteLF", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "PasteSize", "REG_SZ", "80")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "PasteWait", "REG_SZ", "250")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ScreenWrap", "REG_SZ", "1")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "SendCtrlHforDelete", "REG_SZ", "1")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ApplicationKeyboard", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "KeyTimerMode", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "SeparateKeyTimes", "REG_SZ", "1")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "FastPaint", "REG_SZ", "1")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ForceNumeric", "REG_SZ", "1")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "PassXoffThru", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "CurrentKeyMapIndex", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "CurrentXlate", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "UsesIDXApps", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "HelpCenter", "REG_SZ", "1")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "HelpColor", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "HelpActive", "REG_SZ", "0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "UserCommList", "REG_SZ", "Winsock")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "LastPosition", "REG_SZ", "84,71")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "DefaultColor", "REG_SZ", "71")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor0", "REG_SZ", "0,0,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor1", "REG_SZ", "200,0,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor2", "REG_SZ", "0,200,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor3", "REG_SZ", "200,200,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor4", "REG_SZ", "0,0,200")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor5", "REG_SZ", "200,0,200")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor6", "REG_SZ", "0,200,200")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor7", "REG_SZ", "255,255,255")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor8", "REG_SZ", "128,128,128")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor9", "REG_SZ", "255,0,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor10", "REG_SZ", "0,255,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor11", "REG_SZ", "255,255,0")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor12", "REG_SZ", "0,0,255")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor13", "REG_SZ", "255,0,255")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor14", "REG_SZ", "0,255,255")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal", "ANSIColor15", "REG_SZ", "255,255,255")
#EndRegion Cache Terminal

#Region Cache Terminal\Winsock
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "numnodes", "REG_SZ", "2")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "Node0", "REG_SZ", "10.0.44.4")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "Port0", "REG_SZ", "23")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "LastNode", "REG_SZ", "10.0.44.4")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "Port", "REG_SZ", "23")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "Node1", "REG_SZ", "10.0.44.4")
RegWrite($pHive & "Software\InterSystems\Cache Terminal\Winsock", "Port1", "REG_SZ", "23")

Do
    Sleep(200)
    Run(@ComSpec & " /c reg.exe unload HKU\Temp")
    RegRead("HKEY_USERS\Temp\Environment", "Temp")
Until @Error <> ""

MsgBox(0, "Black Magic Installer", "Casewatch Settings Installed for " & $ProfileName & " User Profile")
#EndRegion Cache Terminal\Winsock
Else
    MsgBox(0, "Black Magic Installer", "Could not load the " & $ProfileName " User Hive")
EndIf
Edited by ViciousXUSMC