Error in function that displays lyrics and serial number of the stick.

I'm using a code to return the serial number and the letter of a flash drive, works very well if the connected device is a USB stick gives more error if you have a USB plugged drawer on the computer, how can I do to avoid this error?

#include <Array.au3>

eachUsbDevice()

Func getUsbSerial()
Local $letter[1], $disk[1], $aArray[1][2]
Local $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=Impersonate}!\\.\root\cimv2")
Local $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_DiskDrive", "WQL", 0x10 + 0x20)
For $objitem In $colItems
If $objitem.interfacetype = "USB" Then
For $partition In $objWMIService.ExecQuery("ASSOCIATORS OF {Win32_DiskDrive.DeviceID='" & $objitem.DeviceId & "'} WHERE AssocClass = Win32_DiskDriveToDiskPartition")
Next
For $loDisk In $objWMIService.ExecQuery("ASSOCIATORS OF {Win32_DiskPartition.DeviceID='" & $partition.DeviceId & "'} WHERE AssocClass = Win32_LogicalDiskToPartition")
Next
$aRegExSer = StringRegExp($objitem.pnpdeviceid, "\x5C([0-9a-fxA-FX]+)&", 3)
If IsArray($aRegExSer) Then
_ArrayAdd($disk, $aRegExSer[0])
_ArrayAdd($letter, $loDisk.DeviceId)
EndIf
EndIf
Next
ReDim $aArray[UBound($disk)][2]
For $i = 0 To UBound($disk) - 1
$aArray[$i][0] = $disk[$i]
$aArray[$i][1] = $letter[$i]
Next
Return $aArray
EndFunc   ;==>getUsbSerial

Func eachUsbDevice()
Local $ret = getUsbSerial()
For $i = 1 To UBound($ret) - 1
MsgBox(262144, 'disk', "the serial "& $ret[$i] [0] &" belongs the letter = " & $ret[$i][1])
Next
EndFunc   ;==>eachUsbDevice

Error when I have a USB plugged drawer:

For $loDisk In $objWMIService.ExecQuery("ASSOCIATORS OF {Win32_DiskPartition.DeviceID='" & $partition.DeviceId & "'} WHERE AssocClass = Win32_LogicalDiskToPartition")
    For $loDisk In $objWMIService.ExecQuery("ASSOCIATORS OF {Win32_DiskPartition.DeviceID='" & $partition^ ERROR
Edited by Belini

Does not work on all models of stick in some use DriveGetDrive recognizes how hard disk

Edited by Belini

Maybe >SetupDiGet functions are the solution

EDIT:

As MSDN documentation reports in GetDriveType reference:

To determine whether a drive is a USB-type drive, call SetupDiGetDeviceRegistryProperty and specify the SPDRP_REMOVAL_POLICY property

Edited by j0kky

For my case will not serve why does not specify whether the drive is a flash drive and also does not return the letter-affinity.

Class name: DiskDrive
Friendly name: General USB Flash Disk USB Device
Device Description: Disk drive ; I need to know if it is a removable usb drive

It was just an example of an UDF that uses SetupDiGetDeviceRegistryProperty function but I've written too:

To determine whether a drive is a USB-type drive, call SetupDiGetDeviceRegistryProperty and specify the SPDRP_REMOVAL_POLICY property

Edited by j0kky

The code I posted works fine for me and the best fix would be just to not give error when a connected USB drawer.

Problem solved:

#include <Array.au3>

eachUsbDevice()

Func getUsbSerial()
Local $colItems, $letter[1], $disk[1], $aArray[1][2]
Local $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=Impersonate}!\\.\root\cimv2")
If IsObj($objWMIService) Then ; <========================= changed here
$colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_DiskDrive", "WQL", 0x10 + 0x20)
For $objitem In $colItems
If $objitem.interfacetype = "USB" And $objitem.DeviceId Then; <========================= changed here
For $partition In $objWMIService.ExecQuery("ASSOCIATORS OF {Win32_DiskDrive.DeviceID='" & $objitem.DeviceId & "'} WHERE AssocClass = Win32_DiskDriveToDiskPartition")
Next
If (IsObj($partition) And $partition.DeviceId) Then; <========================= changed here
Next
$aRegExSer = StringRegExp($objitem.pnpdeviceid, "\x5C([0-9a-fxA-FX]+)&", 3)
If IsArray($aRegExSer) Then
_ArrayAdd($disk, $aRegExSer[0])
_ArrayAdd($letter, $loDisk.DeviceId)
EndIf
EndIf
EndIf
Next
ReDim $aArray[UBound($disk)][2]
For $i = 0 To UBound($disk) - 1
$aArray[$i][0] = $disk[$i]
$aArray[$i][1] = $letter[$i]
Next
Return $aArray
EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>getUsbSerial

Func eachUsbDevice()
Local $ret = getUsbSerial()
For $i = 1 To UBound($ret) - 1
MsgBox(262144, 'disk', "the serial " & $ret[$i][0] & " belongs the letter = " & $ret[$i][1])
Next
EndFunc   ;==>eachUsbDevice

Thanks to @joelson0007 forum Autoit Brazil.