Sign in to follow this  
NIoSaT

Account creation bot with IP change

NIoSaT

Hello you all,

I am trying to make a Bot wich creats an account on a certian Website, likes some Pics and then logs off and repeats.

But those who made the page were not stupid, so they block your IP for 24 Houts after you made a new account and you can't make another one without waiting 24 Hours wich in my opinion is a very bad quota for a like bot :P

My question now is not on how do I make my bot register on a site with a fake mail and click the confirm link, I did sutff like that before without problem.

No, my problem is an elegant way to make my bot acess the website with a different IP each time.

I could make it reset my router each time but that would take some time and I dont like how this would affect my whole network I'd rather have only my bot to get a new IP.

Maybe I could make my bot acess the internet through a proxy and read many IPs from a list like the "Fake Hit Generator" does.

Any idears on how to do this in a nice or elegant way?

Cheers 

NIoSaT

NIoSaT

done and now? ... just got blood all over my keyboard and still no new IP ... that trick does not help.... or is the direction in wich I cut important?

NIoSaT

For the first part.... I am sorry I think I did not ready the Forum rules properly enougth...

for the second part I am not

computergroove

There are many free proxies around but I believe that they are setup to take advantage of your ip somehow. Hidemyass.com has several. The problem is that most free proxies are not fast. Take that into account if you want to use them.

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html