Alternate Of Autoit Code in C++

Sabeeh

trancexx, <snip> you are great thanks

Yes yes, I glow in the dark.

For example, every time that Einstain guy would came up with some new scheme

first thing he'd do is consult my supreme(ness).

I would say to him: "Ok Albert, this is fine, but wtf is this? Give me the chalk!

Let me draw it for you, simple and ad hoc,

you'll get nowhere just depending on our small talk.

Learning, learning and nothing but learning,

that's the only way to see what's good and what's, OMFG, concerning.

Different things for you to be aware,

...doh see this, your "c" here misses square.

The rest is more or less ok, so for you, something contemplative

- Albert remember, everything is relative."

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

hey trancexx how you created RunBinary.au3 did you converted it from anyother language?

Please tell how you create that i want to create it in c++ give me references from where you learned this i created this in c++ but not working i want to know how you learned that please

i'm also attaching my c++ code which i created you can review it and help me in code or give references for this code?

MAIN.cpp

RunFromMem.h

The code was written after a research. I explained that in the first post of the RunBinary thread. You don't need references because they are lame. Each was monkey see, monkey do, without understanding why something is done. You just need better knowledge of c++ language.

RunBinary thread is the only valid reference because it explains in detail how to do it, it gives complete solution, shows the algo both in theory and in practice. My choice of practical language was AutoIt because it was fun to do it that way.

I don't want to write c++ version for you because I'd have nothing from that. For free the only thing you'll get are tips and advices to help you learn how to do it yourself.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

You are good programmer but c++ language is more good than autoit c++ is more difficult but effective autoit also have many problems the main problem is that its much code recognized as virus even  if it is not and also its coding structure is not good even there is no oop i think you waste your time in autoit i also write many codes in autoit but now i recognized that its not good language for professional programmers thats why i'm switching to c++.

One more thing i don't want to pick c++ as my professional language i just want to convert my total autoit program into c++ my professional language is Android which is based on java

Thanks for your help