Programming in java using autoit commands

divya

Hi all,

I am using autoit in java programming. Could anyone please help me in using the autoit commands  in java programming.

It would be great, if anyone could give me a sample java program like how to get the handles of a window using autoit and how to print the same in the console.

Thank you in advance,

Divya

• Moderators

To get information of a window, look at the AutoIt Window Info Tool in the AutoIt install directory, as well as WingetHandle in the help file. Understand (also answered through a perusal of the help file) you will only be able to get information from certain windows. Java-based apps, as well as some others, will not return any information, forcing you to use other methods.

Depending on what you would like to do, as you haven't stated much, there is a Java UDF in the Examples forum. There is also an IUIAutomation wrapper in the Examples forum that can help automation Java client windows.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!