FileSelectFolder - how to come back to old style? [solved]

Go to solution Solved by mikell,

Hello, is there any way to achieve in current AutoIt versions old style looking FileSelectFolder, like in v.3.3.9.5?
I can't operate on COMs, maybe anyone knows the way, has a code?
It looked like this (attachement):

I don't like new style, some features don't work for me properly.

post-8097-0-67753000-1408053753_thumb.pn

Edited by monter

monter.FM [font="Tahoma;"]Full programs:[/font][font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"] LogOnOff - keeps alive user session, after set time it performs logoff (instead of locking [acronym="Personal Computer"]PC[/acronym], useful in some corporations working with [acronym="Active Directory"]AD[/acronym]).[/font] ČharCönvěr - character set converter. [font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"]CDTray - automated opening/closing the [acronym="Compact Disc"]CD[/acronym] tray.[/font] [font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"]Example scripts: [/font][font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"]RecentFolders - managing recently used folder list with combobox.[/font] [font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"]AutoUpdater - periodic auto-checking, auto-updating and auto-relaunching newest script version.[/font] Changed host from monter.homeip.net to monter.homenet.org - replace address in my scripts to get back them to work.

My machine is 32 bit OS.

Could be a bug to do with 64 bit, but might also have been fixed in a later beta.

Or may not be a bug at all.

But It is supposed to use Vista+ style dialogue by default if available.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

The version of the OS may have something to do with it. I am not sure. There's probably someone who knows and is laughing at us like we're the 3 stooges. Anyways, below are screenshots of what I see. I put the folder browser right under the script that was used to make it.

Default:

6qxphw.jpg

"5" option:

34t1q4m.jpg

Try this, straight from china  :)

http://www.autoitx.com/archiver/tid-4897.html

Yes! That's it!

I added a flag 6:

_FileSelectFolder('demoAPI', 0, 6)

and it looks like I wanted to see:

Thank you! :)

post-8097-0-18676300-1408064475_thumb.pn

monter.FM [font="Tahoma;"]Full programs:[/font][font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"] LogOnOff - keeps alive user session, after set time it performs logoff (instead of locking [acronym="Personal Computer"]PC[/acronym], useful in some corporations working with [acronym="Active Directory"]AD[/acronym]).[/font] ČharCönvěr - character set converter. [font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"]CDTray - automated opening/closing the [acronym="Compact Disc"]CD[/acronym] tray.[/font] [font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"]Example scripts: [/font][font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"]RecentFolders - managing recently used folder list with combobox.[/font] [font="'Microsoft Sans Serif';"]AutoUpdater - periodic auto-checking, auto-updating and auto-relaunching newest script version.[/font] Changed host from monter.homeip.net to monter.homenet.org - replace address in my scripts to get back them to work.