! Pling not recognised XP

I'm on my W7 machine now. As I said earlier, the script, as written in the tutorial, works fine on W7

Run the XP version of the script and it works there as well.

Can I assume the differences between the XP script and the W7 script will be clearer later on?

Also, I ran the script from Scite as you said. It ran sample script, it returned an error panel:

2zppk7a.jpg

I edited it, creating new lines for each command, so it looked more like yours, it worked as the Sample script, but I didn't see any numbers

The error message you see is caused by a copy&paste error of your browser by putting everything into a single line.

When you run the script from SciTE by pressing F5 then you should see the output in the lower pane of SciTE.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Thank you for the clarification. Pressing F5 did the trick.

>"C:Program FilesAutoIt3SciTE..autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:Documents and SettingsfredMy DocumentsDownloadsMacrosNuPad XP.au3"    
>Exit code: 0    Time: 1.337
(Edit, tried a second time and this came.

Can you explain what this means? Or indicate where I can find out.

Apologies if I seem to be a bit slow on the uptake. It just isn't as obvious to me as it seems to be to you.

Edited by Spacial

This means that the ConsoleWrite statements up to the one writing "4" to the console have been executed. As "5" has not been written to the Console your script "hangs" on the preceding statement.
This is

WinWaitActive("[Class:#32770]")

WinWaitActive waits for a certain window to appear and to be active. So either the Windows doesn't exist (or we specified an invalid Window title) or it isn't active.
Let's split this function call into two. Replace the line above in your script with the following lines:

WinWait("[Class:#32770]") ; Wait for the Window 
ConsoleWrite("Window exists" & @CRLF)
WinActivate("[Class:#32770]") ; Activate the Window
ConsoleWrite("Window activated" & @CRLF)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

This means that the script has successfully executed all statements. All fine now?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki