Multiple tabs/windows simultaneous click on same coordinate

Hi. I want to automate the clicking on a given coordinate on multiple tabs or windows displaying a similar page. I will prefer multiple tabs over windows, as I think switching tabs would be faster (since the clicking can't be exactly simultaneous, so switching time could be a major problem). Please help me finding the right snippet available or any direction to solve this problem. Thanks.  

So my best bet is to press "ctrl+tab" continuously and click meanwhile? I estimated the switching time from one tab to another in chrome to be roughly 50ms (if ctrl+tab is pressed continuously). So, clicking on say 10 tabs, will at least (assuming some minor delay due to clicking) give me a delay of 500ms between 1st and the 10th tab. Is there any way to reduce this number? 

Whats the goal of simultaneous clicks in different windows?

Solutions I can think of

1.with multiple virtual machines it should be possible

a. each virtual machine configured with an autoitscript server listening for commands and then broadcast the click command

b. from 1 machine client you broadcast to all listeners in the virtual machine

2. maybe easier is to insert with a bookmarklet thru addressbar a small javascript that clicks when a certain timemoment is reached

with functions like setTimeout() in javascript its possible to do things like that.

3. If all windows on desktop can be made visible with the coordinate you want to click on almost simultaneously it should not be very hard

4. Multitouch will probably not work for what you want

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ee336016.aspx

5. Run virtual desktops

Hi junkew..

I like point 3. For this particular part, if I have multiple windows, then displaying the necessary coordinate manually is tedious. Can I automate it? i.e. Any way to resize a window around the given coordinate, and also getting the new coordinate of the "shrink"ed window? 

Winmove can resize and place the window according to my need, but it will be displaying a random part of the window, and i'll have to manually adjust (scroll horizontally and vertically) to show the button in this small window, if it can't be automated. I hope you get my problem.

Edited by mohitag19

Seeing your new, please forgive me - I have to ask - is this for a game? If yes, then that is against forum rules. If not, then would you be so kind in saying what app this is for? I would like to learn how this concept could also be used. Thanks.

Edited by MBALZESHARI