Error- Unable to determine the location of the AutoIt3 program directory

So I've been unable to test my script for some reason on multiple machines (coincidence?) as I am receiving the exact same error!

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:UsersMichaelBDesktopTestLEL.au3" /UserParams    
+>16:05:48 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.14.801.2025.0 SciTE v.3.4.4.0   Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0409)
+>         SciTEDir => C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3SciTE   UserDir => C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3SciTEAutoIt3Wrapper
! Unable to determine the location of the AutoIt3 program directory!
+>16:05:48 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 0.352

I've fully installed and uninstalled both SciTE (Full version) and AutoITv3 4 times! Any advise would be greatly appreciated

• Developers

Is AutoIt3.exe located in C:Program Files (x86)AutoIt3 ?

This is not installed with the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer but by using the ZIP file ...right?

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Did your AV kill the file since they both should be there?   (AutoIt3.exe & AutoIt3_x64.exe)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Ah... that's a very strong possibility, I really hope not. As of the zip files, there hasen't been any.. just  autoit-v3-setup.exe and SciTE4AutoIt3.exe

Strange since the latest SciTE4AutoIt3 installer should be setting SCITE_USERHOME which is not the case with your installation.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.