GUI with TABS look weird in WinPE

javip

Hello everyone,

not so much a big deal but wondering if anyone has had an issue with this before.

I'm using ISN as my IDE and I created an app for winPE. This app looks all nice and flat/white. I expanded upon on this app and added tabbed pages. Now when it loads in winPE the app looks dull and grey.

Is this a side effect of winPE not having some function to deal with a tabbed autoit app?

This is more a question of curiosity. It doesnt affect the functionality of my app at all.

thank you.

I'm thinking it has to do with the default color of the tabs :)

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

ooo yes, you could be right in saying it is because of winPE :)

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ