I knew Autoit2 well, now I want to learn Autoit3.

I need help.  I knew Autoit2 well.  But I am completely lost on Autoit3.  It is such a big jump for me.  I haven't done a lot of scripting outside of Autoit2.  I have done some batch files, etc, but very minor stuff.  When I was waaaay younger I knew BASIC like the back of my hand, so I understand loops, etc.

I am trying to make a script with Autoit3 that pulls firstname,lastname,email from a csv file, and sends an email from outlook using this info and an Outlook email template.  I did this in Autoit2 on a older version of Outlook and it worked beautifully, but I want to "get with the future" and go with Autoit3.

Yes I realize I can do this with a merge in Word/Outlook.  However, it will send all the emails at once.  When I did this once, my ISP blocked my outgoing email.  My Autoit2 script sent one every minute, which was slow enough to not set off alarms at my ISP.

Thanks in advance! 

I'd start with file read or filereadline or whatever, depending on how the csv is organized,

but i think i would organize it like: firstname,lastname,email in each line.

Read, put it in a listview, just because i like listviews, then grab each field, paste in email and send,

For the timer, it would be a simple Sleep(60000) 1 min. in the send email loop.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe