I need a mechanical switch to restart an iphone if it freezes

I run an iphone app remotely at a few business sites. It allows me to connect remotely via the cellular data portion of the phone plan. I am looking for am looking for a solution for hard resetting an iphone in the event it hard locks (freezes). I want to ping it and if it doesn't respond I want my script to hard reset it. I need to be able to send a command to some kind of motor to press the power button and the home button at the same time for a period of time then just hold in the power button for a period of time. Has anyone done anything like this with autoit? I'd be glad to be the first to try but I don't know much about this kind of thing. I don't mind destroying the power button and home buttons (soldering points or whatever) if the end result works. Thanks.

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

I saw that. I went to their website and I have a lot of choices. I dont know what each of the items do. I downloaded a book on the arduino for beginners. If there is a direction to go that would expedite this I would love to know what it is. Thanks.

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

Natively the Arudino can receive (and send) serial transmissions.  It would be trivial to "talk" to the Arduino and have the controller "connect two pins".  In order to receive serial data it would need to be connected to some sort of a serial host/client. They also make ethernet shields for Arudino in which case you could "talk" to the Aruduino over tcp/ip and have it connect the pins.  Serial is easier to throw together a working test, but then you'd need another machine to talke serial to the Arduino that has a NIC.