Complete Internet Repair

Rizonetech

I haven't had time to delve too much into your code, but I do have one question. Why do you use _ReduceMemory()? You should really leave memory management to Windows.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

This is pretty nice!

At least some of the problems that I encounter when working on infected machines (usually after the removal) have been listed in your software, so that will save some time.

Thanks for the useful script! :thumbsup:

I should add that I have made a couple of posts on your site that are awaiting moderation.

Edited by Draygoes
Spoiler

"If a vegetarian eats vegetables,What the heck does a humanitarian eat?"

"I hear voices in my head, but I ignore them and continue on killing."

"You have forced me to raise the indifference warning to beige, it's a beige alert people. As with all beige alerts please prepare to think about the possibility of caring."

An optimist says that giving someone power DOESN'T immediately turn them into a sadist. A pessimist says that giving someone power doesn't IMMEDIATELY turn them into a sadist.

@Rizonetech

This is a nice utility and a nice example of how to set up this kind of "tool set".  Thanks for posting it.

But I do have one problem:  I placed the files on a dedicated directory with the resource files in a subdirectory (see below).  The application operates fine, but none of the icons are displayed.

Where should I have placed the *.ico files?

Thanks for any help.

post-29172-0-99595500-1409603705_thumb.p

Thats just an old habbit. Think I should remove it?

I would and I did in my old scripts from 2010-2011, but it's your code.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

I haven't had time to delve too much into your code, but I do have one question. Why do you use _ReduceMemory()? You should really leave memory management to Windows.

If the function exists and was created with the purpose that is stamped in her own name, why not use it ?!

@Rizonetech

Nice work!

JS

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

If the function exists and was created with the purpose that is stamped in her own name, why not use it ?!

Please do some research about EmptyWorkingSet.

Edit: Also just because something is written down somewhere on the Forum, doesn't mean it's 100% correct.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

@qwert

Same issue here. The icons displayed once compiled.

Why is beyond me.

AutoIt Version: V3.3.12.0 [X32]

Windows Version: WIN_XP [English]

Language: 0409

The reason for this is because it pulls the icons from the compiled exacutable. Looks like I will need to write compile check code and pull the icons from the resource folder when not compiled. Will take a look at that.

Rizonesoft Open Source Home Scripts: Complete Internet Repair | Development: Rizonesoft SDK

• 1 month later...

I've downloaded Complete Internet Repair and will try using it on the problem described below.

I'll post the results.

Here's the problem:

I have a desktop PC(Gateway Windows 7) that was running fine until three days ago at which time I noticed that none of my browsers would connect to a site even though tray icon said I had internet access, as did Network and Sharing Center. 

At same time both a laptop and tablet connected via Wifi have full internet access. Wifi router is connected to a DSL modem as is the problem desktop.

On the problem desktop,
  • Google Chrome says "DNS probe finished No Internet"
  • Firefox says "Cannot connect to server"
  • IE just hangs rendering nothing.

I've tried a number of things to no avail:
  • pinged a number of sites successfully
  • set TCP/IP version 4 to "Obtain DNS server address automatically"
  • set TCP/IP version 4 to addresses for OpenDNS, Google DNS and others
  • deleted Chrome's User Data/Default file and restarted Chrome
  • tried netsh winsock reset and restarted computer
  • tried ipconfig /release; ipconfig /flushdns; ipconfig /renew
  • tried netsh interface ip set dns; netsh winsock reset

Will now try Complete Internet Repair.

But will appreciate other suggestions, comments.

Thanx! :sorcerer:

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to thank you for this software. I got malware/viruses 6 days ago that disabled something with my network/internet on my PC where my network and sharing center couldn't even see that I had a WiFi adapter and Ethernet adapter (which were both still installed viewing in device manager). After days of trial and error and researching on what to do I stumbled across this software. Fixed everything! You have saved the day and saved my Christmas present that I was ready to give up on. Thank you so much!