How to lock change settings in date time?

Hello, i need to lock or prevent any change of date and time, i know there is a way to prevent that in the policy settings of windows and only admins can change this, but i need to lock date and time for any user no matter if it´s admin or not. 

i was looking for in all the forum but i don´t see nothing to do this.

anybody can help me to start my script?

thanks.

Christian

maybe it´s possible because under windows policy can be locked but it´s needed an admin and the count to be locked must be a single user or an specific user. but i don´t need that.

i have my own script to print labels with an especific format, the format include date and time and it´s for hardware control, the label it´s sticked in a lot of hard drives, too many maytbe two thousands in a day, i work in a notebook factory, this pc it´s not in domain and i not need that, i only need to lock this settings changes because any operator can change the date and time and that its not good, how the oc it´s not in domain i can´t take date or time from any server because don´t have any network connection.

Thanks Again.

Maybe there's a workaround: if you write a simple script that has an internal timer and its timer corresponds to date and time on PC, the script can check for changes to date and time and correct them if someone has changed them!