is this possible?

tezza3211

what im needing to do is scrape a website jotting down 9 digit numbers for example 123456789, each time this number is random 

the numbers are like so:

now what i need to do is get these numbers from a website and save them to a txt file one 9 digit number per line

so is this possible with autoit?

• Moderators

Yes, it is. What makes the numbers random, or what does the website look like? (A link would be nice). There are several ways to go about it, if you can describe more about what you're trying to do.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

We'll let a Mod decide on whether it breaks the rules or not.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

like i stated this does not automate the game in any way shape or form this just grabs codes from a codes website and then saves them to a text document to use at a later date.. game automation in my reckoning is automating the game without doing so myself and thats not what im trying to do.

• Moderators

I amended the post, as I missed your comment. I will tell you that everyone feels they're a special case and the rules don't apply :)

We'll let a Mod weigh in.