Autoit v3 info tool using the wrong screen resolution

AgentK

Hi all,lurked here for a while trying to find a solution and then finally broke down to ask for some help. I have been using autoit for about 3 months now and have been battling this issue the entire time.  Basically the crosshair on the info tool displays the location of a pixel which differs from where I have the mouse pointer set.  I found that the only way I can make sure I am checking the correct location is to use the magnify setting which shows a zoom of the pixels which are actually being registered.  I determined it has the wrong screen resolution because the 0,0 point at the top left is correct, but as you move down and right the offset from the location being read, to location shown on screen, increases exponentially.  I am not at home right now, but when I get there I can provide screen shots of the error and other information that might be useful.  I just mainly wanted to see if anyone else has had this error.  I have tried reinstalling autoit and scite4autoit with the same result.  Also I used a custom created form of info tool i found on here which also gave the wrong information which tells me it in my PC somwhere I believe.  Btw my screen resolution is set to 1920x1080 and I can't remember off the top of my head what the info window shows as max screen size, but I think i it was 1280 x 720.  I do not have dual monitors and have tried to check graphics card drivers, settings etc. with no real answer. I'll list my PC specs below just incase that might help.  Hopefully its just some noob error I have gotten myself into.

1920x1080 scrn

i-2700k CPU

32 GB Ram

OS Win 7 ult. 64 bit

240 GB SSD Raid

GTX 670 2 GB

What is the Coord mode set to in your options?

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Set it to screen and see if that helps.

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

No problem glad to help ;)

Snips & Scripts