IE UDF With a Login Gmail

Scrappy53

hello friends, my English is bad translation sites I'm turning I'm gonna ask you something, IE UDF With Gmail Login, I Want to Do. Entry Entry has not been made to Do. If The Input Is Done I'll Do A Different Process. How Can I Do ?

Edited by Scrappy53

Are you asking if you call the log-in page for gmail and you immediately go to the persons mail (skipping the log-in dialog) then you "want to do something else"? Does this fall under the forum rule of circumventing security measures?

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

perhaps they are wanting to know how to send their own credentials automatically when logging into their own gmail for those times when it doesnt do it on its own.

i have that problem sometimes when my scripts that read my google calendar and automate my google voice settings get stopped by a login page that my browser usually bypasses, but every now and then Google wants you to re-enter credentials.

:alien:

If @error Then
    MsgBox(262192, "", @ComputerName & " slaps " & @UserName & " around a bit with a large trout!")
EndIf

"Yeah yeah yeah patience, how long will that take?"  -Ed Gruberman

REAL search results  |  SciTE4AutoIt3 Editor Full Version