Wellsfargo continue window

Wellsfargo has a timeout when signed into their banking window.  I would like to create a script to press the continue button so the window doesn't close on me.

I have recorded this for the window title:

Opt("WinWaitDelay",100)
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode",4)
Opt("WinDetectHiddenText",1)
Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)
WinWait("Wells Fargo - Session Time Out - Mozilla Firefox","")
If Not WinActive("Wells Fargo - Session Time Out - Mozilla Firefox","") Then WinActivate("Wells Fargo - Session Time Out - Mozilla Firefox","")
WinWaitActive("Wells Fargo - Session Time Out - Mozilla Firefox","")

In the AutoIt window info I captured this on the continue button:

>>>> Window <<<<
Title:  Wells Fargo Account Summary  - Mozilla Firefox
Class:  MozillaWindowClass
Position:   4, 0
Size:   1022, 728
Style:  0x16CF0000
ExStyle:    0x00000100
Handle: 0x0030062E

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:  
Instance:   
ClassnameNN:    
Name:   
Advanced (Class):   
ID: 
Text:   
Position:   
Size:   
ControlClick Coords:    
Style:  
ExStyle:    
Handle: 

>>>> Mouse <<<<
Position:   636, 448
Cursor ID:  0
Color:  0x5A80BC

>>>> StatusBar <<<<

>>>> ToolsBar <<<<

>>>> Visible Text <<<<

>>>> Hidden Text <<<<

I don't see how I can select the continue button.

I know the enter key doesn't work.

I have to select it with my mouse.

Thanks,

Docfxit

Automating online banking is madness, why anyone would want to do it is mad, and the thought of it is mad.

If I were banking online, I'd want to be in front on the computer all the time, because I'm not mad, if I walked away from it, I'd want it to log out, also because I'm not mad.

I suppose if I wanted to automate someone else's banking and make a deposit into my account I'd probably automate it :)

As you see, the window has no control information to click, thank god.

M m m m madness.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

I work for a bank and I deal with security. What you want to do is a HUGE

NO! NO! NO!

This is a bad idea on a bunch of levels. The entire point of the timeout is to keep your money safe. Bypassing a security measure designed to protect you is a terrible choice. It may be your home computer. Still a bad idea. You may live alone - Still a bad idea. All it takes is one time you being inattentive and your money is gone. Don't think "It won't happen to me". YES IT WILL. I've been in the business for many years and I've lost count on the number of times I've seen it happen due to choices like this made by careless people. 

Your money, identity, and security measures that are provided to you are VALUABLE. Many people out there will do just about anything to take it from you. Protect your pin when you enter it in a ATM by shielding the keypad with your hand while you type it in. Look to see if the ATM seems strange to you. An ATM brand you have never seen before? Don't use it. Be careful of using open WIFI while doing online banking. Data from your rig can be tapped. I can keep going but hopefully you get my point. Protect your money and data.

• Moderators

Docfxit,

Not something we are prepared to assist you with - there is a timeout for a reason as pointed out by the others. Thread locked. :naughty:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area