possible with autoit?

would like to know if it would be possible to create an application using autoit that allowed multiple users to talk as if they were on a "partyline" and would not have to take turns to speak.

heh, im sure it would take some time to make, but i thought it would be a good idea.. and wondering if anyone has any suggestions!

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

I don't think that's possible...but then again, I could be wrong. But I'm pretty sure that you cant do that with autoit.

The cake is a lie.www.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP images.theguy0000.com is currentlyUP all other *.theguy0000.com sites are DOWN

You could always use Skype

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

would like to know if it would be possible to create an application using autoit that allowed multiple users to talk as if they were on a "partyline" and would not have to take turns to speak.

heh, im sure it would take some time to make, but i thought it would be a good idea.. and wondering if anyone has any suggestions!

anything is possible, but this definitely seems like one where the work may outweigh the reward. i'd say to look at the code from some of the posted scripts in scripts and scraps, particularly the voice command stuff for use of the speech api, and i think i saw some stream players a while back too. you're definitely going to have to make use of some dll's to accomplish this. i would be interested to see the progress on this if you do choose to do it.