VitualKeyCode for:

Hey, im still new to coding AutoIt, but today i made a keylogger and it works ok. I used the _IsPressed UDF and got all the key codes from the IsPressed post. But it doesnt have all of them, i was just wondering what the key codes for: _ - = + etc. are? cuz they arent listed.

Thanks, sorry if im being a dumbass ;)

Hey, im still new to coding AutoIt, but today i made a keylogger and it works ok. I used the _IsPressed UDF and got all the key codes from the IsPressed post. But it doesnt have all of them, i was just wondering what the key codes for: _ - = + etc. are? cuz they arent listed.

Thanks, sorry if im being a dumbass ;)

The keys you are looking for do not have separate codes as they require shift being pressed first. Keyloggers are not very popular here so do not be surprised if you do not get very much answers.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

i only made a keylogger to help me understand the autoit language, it missed half the keystrokes anyways, not to mention if i wanted to actually send thsi to someone and have it work i would need to know how to send an email or a file from auto it, which is impossible right?

no, sending e-mail is not absolutely inpossible...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvGerman Forums: http://www.autoit.deGerman Help File: http://autoit.de/hilfe vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

yeah actually it is, the guy above told me you can send emails through autoit, so i decided to take a stab at doing so. Is that illegal? No. You guys have some serious problems when anyone is doing something that YOU consider 'suspicious'... stop riding peoples asses and get over it.

yeah actually it is, the guy above told me you can send emails through autoit, so i decided to take a stab at doing so. Is that illegal? No. You guys have some serious problems when anyone is doing something that YOU consider 'suspicious'... stop riding peoples asses and get over it.

Yep, serious problems with people who create keyloggers, viruses etc with AutoIt. Members compiled scripts are being removed by Antivirus programs which results in loss of code. Good scripts are marked as virus if distributed as some jerk created a keylogger or something evil.

You ask about keylogger to learn AutoIt and now sending emails with AutoIt? If members are riding on your ass, then I say good. There is only one way to stop teaching people to make evil scripts, and that is to question and refuse help to them as required.

You are the one who put yourself under the microscope here!

you know what... its none of ur business what im making anways, so if ur not gna help me. DONT EVEN POST..

You'll need a thicker skin if you are going to ask questions about keyloggers and e-mailers.

Members will continue to post in an attempt to prevent others from helping you.

Surely you can understand why a person would post things like:

DON'T HELP THIS MEMBER!

and

Where is Kurt anyway?

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

you know what... its none of ur business what im making anways, so if ur not gna help me. DONT EVEN POST..

Antivirus companies and peoples rights make it our business. With an acid attitude like yours then I must say, you should just leave the forum and take your attitude with you. You do not seem to deserve help from anyone!!!

I'm getting sick of this crap. Enough with the soap-box preachy stuff. I don't see Bjarne Stroustrup sitting over my shoulder every time I fire up Visual Studio to make sure I don't write a virus in C++. Why must you guys act like the AutoIt police?

The only solution to the problem is to ensure that anti-virus companies and companies/software understand how to correctly flag specific AutoIt scripts as bad and leave the good ones alone. This is Jon's department and Jon is working on getting this done. You can not control what people do with AutoIt. You can not control, without active moderator's, what people ask on this forum. All you can do is control what you answer to. If you disapprove of key-logging posts, that's fine, move along. I've heard your speech before about a million times and you know what? It doesn't do one damn bit of good unless you consider wasting time and (disk) space "good".

We can't prevent the problem, all we can do is make sure the solution is available to the companies that need it so they don't flag everything as malicious. Stop with the rants about why keylogging posts and other things are "bad". Silence can often be more powerful than the noise you guys constantly generate. Let those who know how to do something say nothing and let those who don't know figure it out amongst themselves. Let the blind lead the blind, eventually they will find their way off the end of a cliff hand-in-hand.

Valik i agree with what your saying, these people dont understand that if they say "dont make keylogger!" the person isnt liekly to listen to what they say, its just a waste of time and space.

And MHz, tell me to LEAVE the forums? all i gotta say is HAHAHA and Fuck You! ban me u faggot. I suceeded in creating my Keylogger without ur help, doesnt mean im gonna use it. as i said in my second post, i was only making this keylogger to learn the language, but then you were all probly opening ur "FlameKeylogger.txt" and copying it into a post. No matter what u people say IT DOESNT MATTER, the person isnt going to stop, so in my opinion i think everyone here except valik should.. SHUT UP and move along.

all i gotta say is HAHAHA and Fuck You! ban me u faggot. I suceeded in creating my Keylogger without ur help

@Valik, you certainly choose good people to backup. Need I say anymore?

@Smirk_zero, congrats with your keylogger. I'm sure it will be of good use for you. They are good for logging and stealing information secretly. I've never lowered myself down to that level to make one.

its nice that u decide to simply not add in the rest of the sentance.. as i said I ONLY MADE THE KEYLOGGER TO LEARN because i stumbled across the _IsPressed func and someone in there said they made a keylogger with it. what better way to learn autoit than (u guessed it) MAKE A SCRIPT!

@Valik, you certainly choose good people to backup. Need I say anymore?

@Smirk_zero, congrats with your keylogger. I'm sure it will be of good use for you. They are good for logging and stealing information secretly. I've never lowered myself down to that level to make one.

Don't confuse "backing somebody up" with "disapproving of preaching on a subject you can't control". After the little display you quote and the attitude the OP has demonstrated thus far, I feel the same sentiment you do about wishing the OP would leave. However, I thoroughly disapprove of everyones need to climb up on a soap-box and proclaim to the world why key-logging or sending email or <insert favorite topic> is bad and why we shouldn't help these users and blah blah blah.

I was just asking a question that came to mind when you mentioned that you'd need to do something that you're trying to get help doing in another post. If you want to get all defensive about it and consider that riding your ass... well that's your own issue.

I don't think you should assume someone is making a keylogger for a bad reason. I too wanted to make a keylogger when I was learning Autoit just for fun, to try to understand Autoit better, and to get my chops on it.

There will always be someone out there who will misuse the code, but you can't stop that. You don't see guns not being made anymore just because some people will use them for evil means.

They only thing bad I can say about this poster is he weakens his arguments by the many typos he has ;)

I was just asking a question that came to mind when you mentioned that you'd need to do something that you're trying to get help doing in another post. If you want to get all defensive about it and consider that riding your ass... well that's your own issue.

im sorry i didnt really mean to snap at you, i just realized all the flaming i was about to get from people like MHz.

I don't think you should assume someone is making a keylogger for a bad reason. I too wanted to make a keylogger when I was learning Autoit just for fun, to try to understand Autoit better, and to get my chops on it.

There will always be someone out there who will misuse the code, but you can't stop that. You don't see guns not being made anymore just because some people will use them for evil means.

They only thing bad I can say about this poster is he weakens his arguments by the many typos he has ;)

correct. i know nothing anyone can do will stop bad people from using good tools towards their own ends. I do try to point out when things look suspicious though, not to preach ethics to anyone, but to hopefully draw attention to possible misuse, and potentially deter good people from helping bad ones. I'm not going to go on about how those people taint the image of people using the same tools the way they're intended, I just think it's fun to hinder their progress.