Any way to get this(photo inside) data from a website ?

znjzzmayn5ij.png

url = http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/

I want to get in script the network information like I get when I open the Network tab in the browser.. 

I have been tryning a lot to get this resources or what ever it is..

I search in the HTML for links or somthing , tried to get the http requests 

Maybe something in my understanding of http and webs worng .. 

helpfile has many examples: link

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

I know there is a many example , but I read them and didnt get what I want to.. 

I'm sorry, but we are not going to spoon feed you code :(

Can you show us what you have tried scripting wise so we can understand what you're trying and how we can help?

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

I'm sorry, but we are not going to spoon feed you code :(

Can you show us what you have tried scripting wise so we can understand what you're trying and how we can help?

ofc i know it but i was reading the whole helpfile and _IEcollection and didnt found what i want .. 

I ask here after search a lot in goole and didnt find something that can help me .. 

the IE.au3 from what I read gives me some information on the view of the page like table or something like that but I want to get the data

like images , voices or JS or more things u can see in the browser Network tab .. 

Have a look at all the IE functions here

Snips & Scripts