Hold down Mouse wheel left click?

I have a Logitech G500 and I was wondering if is possible to simulate the mouse wheel being pushed to the left.

For example I am trying to make: F11 activates Mouse wheel left being held and F12 deactivates it.

Any help?

Thanks a lot guys!  :thumbsup:

Sorry im not too sure what you mean by pressing it to the left... does it have another button pushing it to hte left rather than down? i doubt that would be the case but i only know Razer mice (my choice for gaming)

If you are simply trying to press the mouse wheel button rather than scrolling the command and key you would want would be MouseDown("middle") - otherwise you would need to find out which button is actually being pressed in user32.dll possibly.. i could be wrong but thats just what i gathered from _IsPressed.

Here i made this, it should hold mousewheel button pressed in. i haven't tested but should work

f1 to start

f2 to pause

f3 to exit

#include <Misc.au3>

HotKeySet("{F1}", "Test") ;f1 to start
HotKeySet("{F3}", "Terminate") ;press f3 to terminate the script

func Test()
MouseDown( "middle")
do
until _IsPressed("71") ;f2 button will release button however script will still run doing nothing
 MouseDown( "middle")
 endfunc

Func Terminate() 
    Exit
 EndFunc
Edited by 13lack13lade

Sorry im not too sure what you mean by pressing it to the left... does it have another button pushing it to hte left rather than down? i doubt that would be the case but i only know Razer mice (my choice for gaming)

If you are simply trying to press the mouse wheel button rather than scrolling the command and key you would want would be MouseDown("middle") - otherwise you would need to find out which button is actually being pressed in user32.dll possibly.. i could be wrong but thats just what i gathered from _IsPressed.

Here i made this, it should hold mousewheel button pressed in. i haven't tested but should work

f1 to start

f2 to pause

f3 to exit

HotKeySet("{F1}", "Test") ;f1 to start
HotKeySet("{F3}", "Terminate") ;press f3 to terminate the script

func Test()
MouseDown( "middle")
do
until _IsPressed("71") ;f2 button will release button however script will still run doing nothing
 MouseDown( "middle")
 endfunc

Func Terminate() 
    Exit
 EndFunc

The mouse wheel can be click in, pushed to the left, or pushed to the right.

'>