Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)

Global $Config = @ScriptDir & "\config.xml"

_Config()
Func _Config()
    If FileExists($Config) Then

Local $file = FileOpen($Config, 0)
        Local $sData = FileRead($file)
        FileClose($file)
        Local $rData = StringRegExpReplace($sData, "(user=Chr(34)).+?(password=Chr(34)", "\1")
        ;$rData = StringReplace($rData, "user=", "*****") ; <-- desired with asterisk
        ;$rData = StringReplace($rData, "password=", "*****") ; <-- desired with asterisk
        $rData = StringReplace($rData, "user=", "")
        $rData = StringReplace($rData, "password=", "")
        MsgBox(0, "config.xml : ", $rData)
        ;ClipPut($rData)
    Else
        MsgBox(0, "config.xml : ", "Not found")
    EndIf

EndFunc

config.xml

<config>
  <line short="LT" city="ASD" user="Alfa75" password="xstsgSvs" code="020" registered="1" period="20" />
  <line short="IC" city="RTD" user="Jonh09" password="Gdte55567" code="010" registered="1" period="25" />
  <line short="IB" city="UT" user="2ronals" password="B776656" code="030" registered="0" period="15" />
  <line short="IC" city="RTD" user="DEjong67" password="=0gdd++00L==" code="010" registered="1" period="25" />
  <line short="ST" city="AML" user="Eddy03" password=".te555=77Ai" code="036" registered="1" period="25" />
  <line short="LT" city="CAS" user="BassB" password="+gdtWU=" code="0251" registered="1" period="35" />
  <line short="IC" city="DT" user="lian033" password="77t--e55+=" code="015" registered="1" period="45" />
</config>

desired result

<config>
  <line short="LT" city="ASD" user="*****" password="*****" code="020" registered="1" period="20" />
  <line short="IC" city="RTD" user="*****" password="*****" code="010" registered="1" period="25" />
  <line short="IB" city="UT" user="*****" password="*****" code="030" registered="0" period="15" />
  <line short="IC" city="RTD" user="*****" password="*****" code="010" registered="1" period="25" />
  <line short="ST" city="AML" user="*****" password="*****" code="036" registered="1" period="25" />
  <line short="LT" city="CAS" user="*****" password="*****" code="0251" registered="1" period="35" />
  <line short="IC" city="DT" user="*****" password="*****" code="015" registered="1" period="45" />
</config>

you are telling it to replace "user=" and "password=" with "", instead of telling it to replace the text following those words.

If @error Then
    MsgBox(262192, "", @ComputerName & " slaps " & @UserName & " around a bit with a large trout!")
    EndIf

"Yeah yeah patience, how long will that take?"  -Ed Gruberman

REAL search results

you are telling it to replace "user=" and "password=" with "", instead of telling it to replace the text following those words.

I know, the point is I don't know the words between the double quotes, they always differed.

After user=" replace the unknown word (characters) with ***** and do the same with password="

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs
      i've some questions about StringRegExpReplace i hope you can help me

i tried to make a function that give me the host of the url and other give me the url with out host
      for example i've this link
      https://www.example.com/vb/result.php
      i need the first give me the
      example.com
      and the other give me 
      /vb/result.php
      i find that
      $s_source = "https://www.google.com/vb/index.php" Local $s_Host = StringRegExpReplace($s_Source, '.*://(.*?)/.*', '\1') Local $s_Page = StringRegExpReplace($s_source, '.*://.*?(/.*)', '\1') msgBox(64, $s_Host, $s_Page)  
      but i found some problems i need your help to correct it
      first: when i get the host if the url has www i want to remove it
      second: if the url with out host did not have other things 
      i need the result to be ""
      e.g
      https://www.example.com
      the first i want it
      example.com
      and the second i want it to be ""
      i hope that you can help me
      thanks in advance
    • By dascondor
      So basically need to pull text from a .txt file or .sql and use that text to replace something within a different file.

First File:
      jumps

Or:
      Text1 = jumps
      Text2 = fence
      Second File:
      My Dog XXXXX over the YYYYY.

After Script:
      My Dog jumps over the fence

I have found a good start, I'm basic programmer at best, I have some experience but this gets out of my wheel house.

Any help is appreciated.

• By rudi
      Hello,
      Either drag drop the opened file on the server and the temp file, Aut2Exe could not copy to the destination file, as that one is opened, to the edits of this GUI, or take the Aut2Exe error message line to your clipboard, the line will be split automatically.
      This script does not check
      For the required rights to the destination folder (to close open file handles) for correct input Use either clipboard (Aut2Exe message), drag & drop, or copy the full paths of source and destination file *IN ONE* (don't type, if you want to do so, modify the script, for me it's fine this way ;-)  
      Example Error Message:
      !>11:19:15 Problem copying file from: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU98E6.tmp.exe To :z:\MyAutoitExeForTheUsers.exe
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <NetShare.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> ; Enumerate open files on the server $DragDropOpenFile = "<drag drop the opened file on a server share here>" $DragDropNewFile = "<drag drop the file supposed to replace the above one here>" $NewFile = "" $Gui_h = 250 $Gui_w = 800 $vDist = 7 ; GUICreate($GuiTitle, $w, $h, @DesktopWidth - $w - 100, @DesktopHeight - $h - 60, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) ; generally enable drag-drop for files into other GUI controls $myGui = GUICreate("Tool to forcibly close & replace open files on server shares", $Gui_w, $Gui_h, 100, 100, -1, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) $InputFileToClose = GUICtrlCreateInput($DragDropOpenFile, 20, $vDist, $Gui_w - 40, 20) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DROPACCEPTED) ; allow drag-droping files for this control, $InputFile Opt("Guicoordmode", 2) $InputFileNew = GUICtrlCreateInput($DragDropNewFile, -1, $vDist) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DROPACCEPTED) ; allow drag-droping files for this control, $InputFile GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) $lServer = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<server>", -1, $vDist) $lShare = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<share-mapping>", -1, $vDist) $lPath = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<sub-path>", -1, $vDist) $lFile = GUICtrlCreateLabel("<file>", -1, $vDist) $doit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Search and close for open file handles", -1, $vDist) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) $exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", -1, $vDist) GUISetState() $FN = False $FNnew = "" $FNmatch = False $ToolTitle = "" $ToolTxt = "" $RegExA2E = "(?i)^(?:.*?Problem copying file from: )(.*?)(?: To :)(.*$)" ; $1 = compiled local TEMP file, $2 = not replacable destination file ; Examle Replacement failed output: !>11:19:15 Problem copying file from: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU98E6.tmp.exe To :z:\MyAutoitExeForTheUsers.exe While 1 $Clip = ClipGet() If StringRegExp($Clip, $RegExA2E) Then $Src = StringRegExpReplace($Clip, $RegExA2E, "$2") GUICtrlSetData($InputFileToClose, $Src) $Dst = StringRegExpReplace($Clip, $RegExA2E, "$1") GUICtrlSetData($InputFileNew, $Dst) EndIf $input = GUICtrlRead($InputFileToClose) If $input <> $DragDropOpenFile Then ; da wurde was reingezogen $DragDropOpenFile = $input If StringLeft($input, 2) = "\\" Then $Type = "UNC" $ServerShareUNC = StringLeft($input, StringInStr($input, "\", 0, 4) - 1) $fRelPathFN = StringReplace($input, $ServerShareUNC, "") $fPath = StringLeft($fRelPathFN, StringInStr($fRelPathFN, "\", 0, -1)) $FN = StringTrimLeft($fRelPathFN, StringInStr($fRelPathFN, "\", 0, -1)) ElseIf StringMid($input, 2, 1) = ":" Then ; Pfad mit Laufwerksbuchstabe, evtl. Netzwerk Mapping (erforderlich) $drive = StringLeft($input, 2) $Type = DriveGetType($drive) If $Type = "Network" Then $ServerShareUNC = DriveMapGet($drive) $foo = StringReplace($input, $drive, $ServerShareUNC) ; Laufwerkspfad in UNC Pfad umwandeln $fRelPathFN = StringReplace($foo, $ServerShareUNC, "") $fPath = StringLeft($fRelPathFN, StringInStr($fRelPathFN, "\", 0, -1)) $FN = StringTrimLeft($fRelPathFN, StringInStr($fRelPathFN, "\", 0, -1)) Else MsgBox(48, @ScriptLineNumber, "This script can *ONLY* close remotely handles for files open on server shares!" & @CRLF & _ $input & @CRLF & _ $drive & " = " & $Type) ContinueLoop 2 EndIf EndIf $Server = StringLeft($ServerShareUNC, StringInStr($ServerShareUNC, "\", 0, 3) - 1) $Share = StringTrimLeft($ServerShareUNC, StringInStr($ServerShareUNC, "\", 0, 3) - 1) GUICtrlSetData($lServer,"Server = '" & $Server& "'") GUICtrlSetData($lShare, "Mapping = '" & $Share & "'") GUICtrlSetData($lPath, "SubPath = '" &$fPath & "'") GUICtrlSetData($lFile, "FileName= '" & $FN &"'") GUICtrlSetState($doit, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($InputFileNew, $GUI_ENABLE) EndIf If $NewFile <> GUICtrlRead($InputFileNew) Then $NewFile = GUICtrlRead($InputFileNew) If $NewFile <> $DragDropNewFile Then If StringInStr($NewFile, $DragDropNewFile) Then $NewFile = StringReplace($NewFile, $DragDropNewFile, "") GUICtrlSetData($InputFileNew, $NewFile) EndIf $FNnew = StringTrimLeft($NewFile, StringInStr($NewFile, "\", 0, -1)) If $FN = $FNnew Then If $FNmatch = False Then $FNmatch = True GUICtrlSetData($doit, "Search for & Close open file handles, then replace file") EndIf Else If $FNmatch Then $FNmatch = False GUICtrlSetData($doit, "Search for & Close open file handles, then replace file") GUICtrlSetData($InputFileNew, $DragDropNewFile) EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $exit, $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete($myGui) Exit Case $doit AbArbeiten($Server, $Share, $fPath, $FN) EndSwitch WEnd Func AbArbeiten($_Srv, $_Shr, $_fPth, $_fNme) Local $iID = 0 Local $iRights = 1 Local $iLckCount = 2 Local $iFPFN = 3 Local $iUser = 4 ConsoleWrite($_fPth & $_fNme & @CRLF) Local $aFile = _Net_Share_FileEnum($_Srv) If IsArray($aFile) Then ; _ArrayDisplay($aFile) Local $x $ToolTxt = "Open File Handles:" $ToolTitle = "Handles to be checked total: " & $aFile[0][0] UpdateToolTip() AdlibRegister(UpdateToolTip, 1000) For $x = $aFile[0][0] To 1 Step -1 $ToolTitle = $x & " handles remaining for checking..." If Not StringInStr($aFile[$x][$iFPFN], $_fPth & $_fNme) Then ; ConsoleWrite("Nix Enthalten in: " & $aFile[$x][$iFPFN] & @CRLF) _ArrayDelete($aFile, $x) Else $ToolTxt &= @CRLF & $aFile[$x][$iFPFN] & ", User = " & $aFile[$x][$iUser] ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $ToolTxt = ' & $ToolTxt & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console EndIf Next $aFile[0][0] = UBound($aFile) - 1 _ArraySort($aFile, 0, 1, 0, $iUser) ; _ArrayDisplay($aFile, $aFile[0][0] & " FileLocks found.") If $aFile[0][0] = 0 Then $ToolTitle = "Done, no open file handles were found" $ToolTxt &= @CRLF & ", no handles to be closed for this file!" Sleep(2000) $ToolTxt = "" ReplaceFile() Else $ToolTitle = $aFile[0][0] & " open file handles were found..." $CloseErr = 0 For $x = 1 To $aFile[0][0] If _Net_Share_FileClose($Server, $aFile[$x][$iID]) Then $ToolTxt &= @CRLF & @TAB & "Handle closed: " & $aFile[$x][$iID] Else $ToolTxt &= @CRLF & "ERROR: Handle Close Failed! --> " & $aFile[$x][$iFPFN] & ", User = " & $aFile[$x][$iUser] $CloseErr += 1 EndIf Next ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $CloseErr = ' & $CloseErr & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console If $CloseErr = 0 Then $ToolTitle = "All found open file handles could be closed." ReplaceFile() Else $ToolTitle = $CloseErr & " Handles could *NOT* be closed!" Sleep(2000) EndIf Sleep(1000) $ToolTxt = "" $ToolTitle = "" EndIf Else MsgBox(0, "not an array", $aFile & @CRLF & @error & @CRLF & @extended & @CRLF & _ "Unable to retrieve the array of open file handles for " & $Share) EndIf EndFunc ;==>AbArbeiten Func UpdateToolTip() ToolTip($ToolTxt, MouseGetPos(0) + 20, MouseGetPos(1) + 20, $ToolTitle) ; ConsoleWrite( $ToolTxt & @CRLF & $ToolTitle & @CRLF & "-------------------" & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>UpdateToolTip Func ReplaceFile() If FileExists($NewFile) Then If FileCopy($NewFile, $input, 1 + 8) Then $ToolTitle = "File successfully replaced." $ToolTxt = "Done" Else $ToolTitle = "File could *NOT* be replaced." $ToolTxt = "Possibly another open file handle spawned while this script was running." & @CRLF & _ "Simply start over again, please." MsgBox(48, $ToolTitle, $ToolTxt) EndIf EndIf EndFunc ;==>ReplaceFile  
    • By Rskm
      Hi, I have the following line in a text file 'input.txt'. I know the line number - say '6'. I wish to replace the text 'WWW' in the below line with a random number (I can generate that with random()).
      WERIS  WWWJP   3.83  8.330  1.000                1097.RAXX 
      The WWW is a 3 digit integer (could be any number between 0 to 999), I can use stringtrimleft and get the numerical value of WWW in this file
      so, basically, I know the string to replace (ie; WWW stored in a variable), I know the line number to work on and the file location/name and the replacement variable (through random()). My requirement is to fill that 3 spaces with my random number (which Is a integer between 1 and 999)
      please put ur suggestions

• By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I am working with Word UDF ( thanks @water! ), and, especially, with the function _Word_DocFindReplace().
      The replace does work everywhere in the document, but, it does not work in Headers or Footers.
      Am I missing something or am I forced to use the code below?
      I have already looked in the Help file ( about _Word_DocFindReplace() ), but there are no mentions about replace text in Headers/Footers.
      Sub FindAndReplaceFirstStoryOfEachType() Dim rngStory As Range For Each rngStory In ActiveDocument.StoryRanges With rngStory.Find .Text = "find text" .Replacement.Text = "I'm found .Wrap = wdFindContinue .Execute Replace:=wdReplaceAll End With Next rngStory End Sub Thanks everyone in advance

Best Regards.