Another try, or explanation?

Thread got locked, sorry for breaking the rule  And I hope I am not breaking rule #7

7. Do not repost the same question if the previous thread has been locked - particularly if you merely reword the question to get around one of the prohibitions listed above.

Maybe my point didn't get across well, but it was about learning the arguments and not about the context in that it pertained.  I don't know how to write If/elseif if there are multiple conditions.

So do I no longer get to ask said question?  Not trying to ask again or reword my question, if it will get this locked or me banned.

Thank you, and my apologies.

• Moderators

It could be an If/ElseIf you need, or a Switch/Case, depending on the circumstances. Provide an example (not game related) of what you are trying to do. Help us help you ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Developers

Thread got locked, sorry for breaking the rule  And I hope I am not breaking rule #7

You know the answer by asking the question...right ? ;)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Ummm...you ARE violating rule 1 in my opinion.

Reason: you are still working on that script. We have no reason to assume you are not. Simply asking the same question and removing the game reference does not make the question forum worthy.

Edited by DarthCookieMonster