ICQ Computer Controll

Hi There out in the programmer world!

I found Autoit3 a week before and I think its a great Script language!

Now I'm writing a prgram to control your PC via ICQ from far away!

I Want to know which functions would you wish in such a program?

If someone is interested in this Program contact me via ICQ 287528717!

There you can also test the Program if you want to.

Please tell me your ideas.

Thanks for the comming Ideas

Sentorio

Edited by sENtoRiO

Hi There out in the programmer world!

I found Autoit3 a week before and I think its a great Script language!

Now I'm writing a prgram to control your PC via ICQ from far away!

I Want to know which functions would you wish in such a program?

If someone is interested in this Program contact me via ICQ 287528717!

There you can also test the Program if you want to.

Please tell me you ideas.

Thanks for the comming Ideas

Sentorio

sounds neat. are you going to be posting code in the scripts and scraps forum?

sounds neat. are you going to be posting code in the scripts and scraps forum?

First thanks for your reply!

I will publish the code for people who are interested!

If you are interestet contact me via ICQ and we can talk about!

And I would be happy if someone would take the chance and test the system to see it life!

First thanks for your reply!

I will publish the code for people who are interested!

If you are interestet contact me via ICQ and we can talk about!

And I would be happy if someone would take the chance and test the system to see it life!

i don't personally use icq much anymore, and i can't use it at all at work (that's where i access the forums). so i couldn't test it hands on really, but would definitely be happy to help with any debugging etc, or to offer any optimization suggestions once you post your code

;) One of my first projects was to tease my girlfriend. She uses Yahoo messenger...So I put an autoit program on her startup that would detect my immediate message when I pm'd her. Then my script would read a two letter code that started with a % sign. (%WC would cause my script to jump to a webcam function to turn on her webcam all allow me to view) One function would initiate an immediate message to inform me that she was online and what chatroom she was in.. OK I SPYed ON MY GIRL!! Really, the first message I would received would include all the titiles of all open windows on her computer. Then I would show up in the chat room like magic . Of course, when she changed to the newer Yahoo Beta, it didnt work any more. Anyways, I told her about it later, and slept alone for several months. :P

:P One of my first projects was to tease my girlfriend. She uses Yahoo messenger...So I put an autoit program on her startup that would detect my immediate message when I pm'd her. Then my script would read a two letter code that started with a % sign. (%WC would cause my script to jump to a webcam function to turn on her webcam all allow me to view) One function would initiate an immediate message to inform me that she was online and what chatroom she was in.. OK I SPYed ON MY GIRL!! Really, the first message I would received would include all the titiles of all open windows on her computer. Then I would show up in the chat room like magic . Of course, when she changed to the newer Yahoo Beta, it didnt work any more. Anyways, I told her about it later, and slept alone for several months. :mad2:

yeah, women are just silly that way about stalkers ;) .... j/k

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just wondering if this idea is still being worked on?

I am working on a remote type program through telnet, and am looking for features to incorperate-any suggestions from yall?

sENtoRiO, hope your program turns out well.

Good luck!

brandonm

I'm developing this program to remotely control your computer from ICQ - just send me your ICQ number to experiment on you - Yeah, right - how many people would fall for that one?

This borders on the slightly undesirable activity scale in my books...

I'm developing this program to remotely control your computer from ICQ - just send me your ICQ number to experiment on you

;)

I think what he means is that he is going to write a program that controls his own computer from ICQ, not others computer. :P

I'm developing this program to remotely control your computer from ICQ - just send me your ICQ number to experiment on you - Yeah, right - how many people would fall for that one?

This borders on the slightly undesirable activity scale in my books...

you'd have to be running the script for your computer to be controlled via icq, and hopefully he's incorporating some kind of pass etc...