_ExcelReadSheetToArray not in latest build of Excel.AU3

I downloaded the latest version of AutoIT in order to get the enhanced performance _ExcelReadSheetToArray function. I'm reading in large excel sheets to an array to compare data & the earlier versions of this function takes a very long time. According to posts, the latest version 3.3.12 has the new Excel UDF that supposedly fixes this problem. With the latest install, I can't find this function in the file. Any suggestions of where I can download a version that has the fix

The function has been replaced by function _Excel_RangeRead.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Lot of changes. Please check the help file and the script breaking changes section of the help file.

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

In the previous call I was able to specify a row/column for my ReadCell  for example; " _ExcelReadCell($oExcel, $iRows,2)".  Can I still use this in the new call _Excel_RangeRead?   I can only find examples using this format _Excel_RangeRead($oExcel,Default,"C2"). I do calculations to read cells from certain offsets, $iRows.

• Moderators

The examples included in the help file show reading a single cell, a group of cells, and an entire colunm. Can you please specify what you are trying to do that won't work with _Excel_RangeRead? An example that did work in the old would be beneficial.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

This worked in the previous call

1st Date is:20001030 Last Date is:20141028

using the code below.

ConsoleWrite("1st Date is:"&_ExcelReadCell($oExcel, 3,2)&" Last Date is:"&_ExcelReadCell($oExcel, $iRows,2)&@CRLF)

Question is how do I then use the Row,Col format in _Excel_RangeRead?

The new Excel UDF only supports A1 notation. R1C1 support has been dropped. But there are functions to translate to/from A1 notation.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Here give this a try.  This is a direct translation to show using the new UDF.  Notice that it is using a workbook object, instead of an application object.  

ConsoleWrite("1st Date is:" & _ExcelRangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, _Excel_ColumnToLetter(2) & "3") & " Last Date is:"& _ExcelRangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, _Excel_ColumnToLetter(2) &  $iRows) & @CRLF)

Adam