HotKey(udf) assign multiple forms

xbennY0

Go to solution Solved by Yashied,

Try

_HotKeyAssign($VK_ESCAPE, "HotKeyPressed", BitOR($HK_FLAG_DEFAULT, $HK_FLAG_EXTENDEDCALL), $Form1)
_HotKeyAssign($VK_ESCAPE, "HotKeyPressed", BitOR($HK_FLAG_DEFAULT, $HK_FLAG_EXTENDEDCALL), $Form2)

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

You could decide which form to interact with after calling the hotkey. This would have to be determined by code within the function you are calling. Then you can interract with all forms, the current active window or a predetermined selection.

Edited by czardas

Try

_HotKeyAssign($VK_ESCAPE, "HotKeyPressed", BitOR($HK_FLAG_DEFAULT, $HK_FLAG_EXTENDEDCALL), $Form1)
_HotKeyAssign($VK_ESCAPE, "HotKeyPressed", BitOR($HK_FLAG_DEFAULT, $HK_FLAG_EXTENDEDCALL), $Form2)

I had already done that and it worked. did not have any other way to do it better?

You could decide which form to interact with after calling the hotkey. This would have to be determined by code within the function you are calling. Then you can interract with all forms, the current active window or a predetermined selection.

Hm...i only need to interact with this two forms!

I had already done that and it worked. did not have any other way to do it better?

I don't think so.  :geek: 

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Seriously? :(

Hopefully someone will come and correct me, but if I am not mistaken I'm thinking so. :(

Snips & Scripts

• Solution

@xbennY0

You can specify only one window but you can use the methods of identifying window like Win... functions. Anyway, you can check focus in the user-defined function.

_HotKey_Assign($VK_ESCAPE, '_MyFunc')

Func _MyFunc()
    If (WinActive('Window1')) Or (WinActive('Window2')) Then
        ; Something
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_MyFunc

I strongly recommend using the latest version >HotKey UDF.

Edited by Yashied

@xbennY0

You can specify only one window but you can use the methods of identifying window like Win... functions. Anyway, you can check focus in the user-defined function.

_HotKey_Assign($VK_ESCAPE, '_MyFunc')

Func _MyFunc()
    If (WinActive('Window1')) Or (WinActive('Window2')) Then
        ; Something
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_MyFunc
I strongly recommend using the latest version >HotKey UDF.

Nice idea bro! thanks a lot!