InetGet/InetRead - Dynamic Page Source Code

4b0082

I'm using InetRead on a page that uses Javascript to fill the content I'm looking for. This is fine initially, but when I try to navigate to another page, it dynamically generates the content based on code rather than actually refreshing the page.

This problem exists outside of InetRead as well; if I'm on page 1 of 10, and I click "2," the content changes, but the page does not (URL p#2, p#3, etc.) - so even if I manually view the source code, if I don't refresh the code I'm viewing then it doesn't change.

I'm trying to use $INET_FORCERELOAD to solve the problem, but it's not pulling the new source. Is there some kind of workaround to this? Should I be using InetGet in place of InetRead? Like I said, the source code DOES change, but I have to manually refresh the viewed source in Chrome to actually see the changes taking place.

IE functions would be something you would need to look at.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• 10 months later...

I'm using InetRead on a page that uses Javascript to fill the content I'm looking for. This is fine initially, but when I try to navigate to another page, it dynamically generates the content based on code rather than actually refreshing the page.

This problem exists outside of InetRead as well; if I'm on page 1 of 10, and I click "2," the content changes, but the page does not (URL p#2, p#3, etc.) - so even if I manually view the source code, if I don't refresh the code I'm viewing then it doesn't change.

I'm trying to use $INET_FORCERELOAD to solve the problem, but it's not pulling the new source. Is there some kind of workaround to this? Should I be using InetGet in place of InetRead? Like I said, the source code DOES change, but I have to manually refresh the viewed source in Chrome to actually see the changes taking place.

Hi, 

I have the same problem like you.

Do you have a solution for this problem?

I make a boot to read a any page and dont like use IE function because de performance its so bad. 

Or, have any IE function to do this whitout open a brownser?

Thankyou