Windows 7 Compile With Options

Go to solution Solved by Jos,

Hi All,

I had this issue a while ago but cant seem to fix it this time, and the old hard drive died so cant get the registry from it.

Ive done a fully install of the latest version of autoit on my win7 machine, but I cant 'Compile With Options' when right clicking a .au3 file.

At the moment my registry entry for compile with option is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\Aut2Exe.exe" /in "%l"

But this only compiles, it doesnt include the options declared at the start of my .au3 script which are:

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=Ap2.ico
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=Project.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=Project
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=Project 
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.2.1
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=By Jeffrey
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****

Can someone help?

What about using the Compile GUI in the Tools menu? There should be a second tab that you can enter this info in.

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

• Developers
  • Solution

Make sure you install the full SciTE4AutoIt3 installer as that facilitates this.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)