Sign in to follow this  
cookiemonster

Windows 7 Compile With Options

Hi All,

I had this issue a while ago but cant seem to fix it this time, and the old hard drive died so cant get the registry from it.

Ive done a fully install of the latest version of autoit on my win7 machine, but I cant 'Compile With Options' when right clicking a .au3 file.

At the moment my registry entry for compile with option is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\Aut2Exe.exe" /in "%l"

But this only compiles, it doesnt include the options declared at the start of my .au3 script which are:

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=Ap2.ico
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=Project.exe
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=Project
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=Project 
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.2.1
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=By Jeffrey
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****

Can someone help?

Does it work with the same #pragma (help file) compile options?

Ive never heard oh this but can see it in the help file, bit of reading to do I guess, has this essentially replaced what I was using?

What about using the Compile GUI in the Tools menu? There should be a second tab that you can enter this info in.

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jantograaf
      Hi all,
      I'm trying to automate the install of a specific networking device. All goes well, I can install the driver on both Windows 7 & 10, rescan for hardware, set the IP-settings and all, but there's one issue. In Windows 10, I can disable all connection protocols using Powershell, but Windows 7 does not offer this Powershell-Cmdlet. So I programmed a way (two years ago) to let AutoIt open the network-adapter properties and then deselect all checkboxes except for the TCP/IP-V4. I recovered this snippet somewhere in my old files and tried to reintegrate this into my latest script, but it doesn't seem to work. On Windows 10 I get a blank screen for a few seconds and that's it, on Windows 7 it makes explorer crash. 
      I think it's quite safe to test this on your own system as long as you're not using IPv6 to connect to the internet and as long as you return to check all the boxes again (so you don't break your connectivity).
      If  anyone has any idea, I'd be glad to hear from you!
      Thanks in advance and stay safe in these Corona-ridden times 🙂
      Kind regards,
      Jan

There are three functions involved:
      DisableAllProtocols($AdapterName)
      This one is the main function that 'should' uncheck all the checkboxes in the adapter's Properties-window.
      Func DisableAllProtocols($AdapterName) OpenNetConnToAdapter($AdapterName) ;Find the IDs of all relevant controls Local $Handle_Window_Properties = WinWaitActive($Adaptername & " Properties","") Local $Handle_Listview_Protocols = ControlGetHandle($Adaptername & " Properties","","[CLASSNN:SysListView321]") Local $Handle_OK_Button = ControlGetHandle($Adaptername & " Properties","","[CLASSNN:Button6]") Local $List_CMN_ID = ControlListView($Adaptername & " Properties","","[CLASSNN:SysListView321]","FindItem","Client for Microsoft Networks") Local $List_FPSMN_ID = ControlListView($Adaptername & " Properties","","[CLASSNN:SysListView321]","FindItem","File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks") Local $List_QOS_ID = ControlListView($Adaptername & " Properties","","[CLASSNN:SysListView321]","FindItem","QoS Packet Scheduler") Local $List_MNAMP_ID = ControlListView($Adaptername & " Properties","","[CLASSNN:SysListView321]","FindItem","Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol") Local $List_MLLDPPD_ID = ControlListView($Adaptername & " Properties","","[CLASSNN:SysListView321]","FindItem","Microsoft LLDP Protocol Driver") Local $List_IPV6_ID = ControlListView($Adaptername & " Properties","","[CLASSNN:SysListView321]","FindItem","Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)") Local $List_LLTDR_ID = ControlListView($Adaptername & " Properties","","[CLASSNN:SysListView321]","FindItem","Link-Layer Topology Discovery Responder") Local $List_LLTDMIOD_ID = ControlListView($Adaptername & " Properties","","[CLASSNN:SysListView321]","FindItem","Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper I/O Driver") ; Disable All Protocols Except IPV4 SetCheckboxState($Handle_Listview_Protocols,$List_CMN_ID,3) SetCheckboxState($Handle_Listview_Protocols,$List_FPSMN_ID,3) SetCheckboxState($Handle_Listview_Protocols,$List_QOS_ID,3) SetCheckboxState($Handle_Listview_Protocols,$List_MNAMP_ID,3) SetCheckBoxState($Handle_Listview_Protocols,$List_MLLDPPD_ID,3) SetCheckboxState($Handle_Listview_Protocols,$List_IPV6_ID,3) SetCheckboxState($Handle_Listview_Protocols,$List_LLTDR_ID,3) SetCheckboxState($Handle_Listview_Protocols,$List_LLTDMIOD_ID,3) ;Click OK ControlClick($Handle_Window_Properties,"","Button6") Sleep(50) WinClose("Network Connections") EndFunc OpenNetConnToAdapter($AdapterName)
      This function opens the network adapter's Properties-page
      Func OpenNetConnToAdapter($AdapterName) ShellExecute("control.exe","ncpa.cpl",@WindowsDir,"",@SW_SHOW) WinWait("Network Connections","") WinActivate("Network Connections","") Local $Handle_Window_NetworkConnections = WinWaitActive("Network Connections","") Send("{F5}") Sleep(250) Local $AdapterNameArray = StringSplit($AdapterName,"") For $i = 1 To $AdapterNameArray[0] Step 1 Send($AdapterNameArray[$i]) Sleep(10) Next Sleep(50) Send("{APPSKEY}") Sleep(50) Send("{R}") Sleep(500) Return EndFunc SetCheckboxState($Handle,$checkbox_id,$wantedstate)
      This function changes the state of a checkbox
      Func SetCheckboxState($handle,$checkbox_id,$wantedstate) ;$handle : SysListView32-handle ;$checkbox_id : The ID of the checkbox you want to control ;$wantedstate : The wanted status (2 for checked, 3 for unchecked) Local $currentstate = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemStateImage($handle,$checkbox_id) If $currentstate = $wantedstate Then Return Else _GUICtrlListView_SetItemSelected($handle,$checkbox_id,True,True) Send("{Space}") Sleep(50) Return EndIf EndFunc  
    • By SgtHugoStiglitz
      HI people,
                        I got a questions, I maintain code in autoIT and every time I compile a new version or modification, Scite generate 2 folders. One folder is finish by released and the other is tentative. I try to make some google search, but never find answer would satisfied myself. The dev who was maintain it before were using AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI, and I don't know if it's related. I look both folder, but they seem pretty identical, but I would like to know what it's the difference between those to folder. Anyone have a clue?
    • By Rhidlor
      I don't have any experience compiling AutoIt scripts or know of any best practices regarding said scripts so I was wondering, what are some of the options for passing data to complied scripts? Here's an example of what I mean by "option": Writing data to a text file, then running a script which reads the data from that text file.
      Thanks!
      I apologize if this topic is a little lackluster
    • By Skeletor
      Hey All,
      Yes, this is an odd request. 
      But is there a way to bulk up the size of the compiled program? 
      I know many want to reduce it's size, but I want to increase it.
      What methods do you suggest?
    • By dimm
      Is it possible to compile script without any icon resources included?
      When I make exe it uses default system icon of current OS even if I compile as console application.
      On other versions of Windows it looks a little strange

Update:
      It seems that the only way is remove icons from exe after compilation using resource editors like ResHacker.

another bad solution:
      Using corrupted 35 bytes icon file. Windows can't load it and shows default system icon.
      #pragma compile(Icon, broken.ico) broken.ico