Would anyone be willing to help me write a script?

I've been trying and trying and reading and watching videos as to how to create and run a script, but what I'm trying to do is so complicated that I just can't do it alone given the insufficient experience I have with code. 

I am willing to pay someone to even write this thing for me. I'll give you all of the information that you would ever need including my logins and passwords to the site I'm trying to write the script for. 

It is a scheduling system for my work at home job. Since I am in class all day, it is difficult for me to schedule myself hours (the hours are posted and are submitted on a first come basis) and so I am being written up almost every week. I can't afford to lose this job and this is just about the last thing that I can think of. Also, the sheer convenience of having some sort of system that automatically schedules me hours is great. 

I don't know if this is where I should post this or not, and if not, please tell me where I should post such a topic. Or if I should even post it at all. 

We're more than happy to help YOU write the script, but YOU have to write something for us to help you with. 

Based on what you've described, you'll have to look into using some of the IE interface functions. 

That being said, if you're willing to pay for it, there's always http://www.rentacoder.com

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

A few other things to consider - Does this "job" have a TOS or code of conduct? Specifically what I mean is this - is there any policy your company has against automating what you want to automate? I ask for we have forum rules against breaking TOS or company rules.

If the answer to my question is no, then send me an IM and I will see in trying to help you. I would think there is ID and password issues we have to deal with so that I why I would keep it in IM status for now.