AutoIt Sysinternal Tools Synchronizer v0.99.6 build 2020-09-23 beta

UEZ

Nice work UEZ ! 

1 - NoFocusLines.au3 file is missing in the source directory.

2 - #include <WinAPIMisc.au3> is needed to the include list.

3 - only those includes lines are needed :

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <Date.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <GUIListView.au3>
#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <GUIMenu.au3>
#include <GUIRichEdit.au3>
#include <InetConstants.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WinAPIProc.au3>
#include <WinAPISys.au3>
#include <WinAPIvkeysConstants.au3>
#include <WinAPIMisc.au3>
#include "NoFocusLines.au3"

I will try now !  ;)

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Indeed, totally forgot it to include to the 7-Zip archive -> updated the archive - should work now when starting from the code.

Thanks wakillon.  :thumbsup:

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Hmm, access violation!? I cannot reproduce the error. When does it appear? Just after when you have pressed the folder button or when have selected the folder?

Somebody else with the same problem?

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Hmm, access violation!? I cannot reproduce the error. When does it appear? Just after when you have pressed the folder button or when have selected the folder?

Br,

UEZ

When i have selected the folder

AppCrash didn't appear with the executable.

Can you try to comment out the #RequireAdmin line and test it again please?

Br,

UEZ

That's odd. :huh2:

It seems that you are using Windows 7. I will try later in my Win7 virtual machine.

Merci.

Edit: just tested it in my Win7 vm and not crashed when started the au3 file by double click or from SciTE directly. Somebody else with the same problem?

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

It worked fine for me, but did fail on several downloads.

sync.jpg

Cool GUI overlay and gears!  :)

Ian

My projects:

• IP Scanner - Multi-threaded ping tool to scan your available networks for used and available IP addresses, shows ping times, resolves IPs in to host names, and allows individual IPs to be pinged.
  • INFSniff - Great technicians tool - a tool which scans DriverPacks archives for INF files and parses out the HWIDs to a database file, and rapidly scans the local machine's HWIDs, searches the database for matches, and installs them.
  • PPK3 (Persistent Process Killer V3) - Another for the techs - suppress running processes that you need to keep away, helpful when fighting spyware/viruses.
  • Sync Tool - Folder sync tool with lots of real time information and several checking methods.
  • USMT Front End - Front End for Microsoft's User State Migration Tool, including all files needed for USMT 3.01 and 4.01, 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
  • Audit Tool - Computer audit tool to gather vital hardware, Windows, and Office information for IT managers and field techs. Capabilities include creating a customized site agent.
  • CSV Viewer - Displays CSV files with automatic column sizing and font selection. Lines can also be copied to the clipboard for data extraction.
  • MyDirStat - Lists number and size of files on a drive or specified path, allows for deletion within the app.
  • 2048 Game - My version of 2048, fun tile game.
  • Juice Lab - Ecigarette liquid making calculator.
  • Data Protector - Secure notes to save sensitive information.
  • VHD Footer - Add a footer to a forensic hard drive image to allow it to be mounted or used as a virtual machine hard drive.
  • Find in File - Searches files containing a specified phrase.

@llewxam: if you visit http://live.sysinternals.com/ and try to download the failed files you will see that you will get an error (at least for me):

Server Error
404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

What I see in your screenshot is that the RTF GUI look different. On my system I don't have the light grey lines! Is aero disabled?

Br,

UEZ

On Win8.1x64, trying with the Beta again, i have created a folder "UEZ" to the root of the disk, but i can't select it, button stay greyed...

Capture  :ermm:

I tried the same thing (running the exe and from SciTE) but not problem to selected the folder in the root.

Br,

UEZ

I tried the same thing (running the exe and from SciTE) but not problem to selected the folder in the root.

Br,

UEZ

Well, since last crash i have tried to find a solution.

And when i "detach" the  FileSelectFolder from his parent gui, and after several tries it seems to work !  :sweating:

$sLocalPath = FileSelectFolder("Folder selection", "::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}", 0, "" ) ;, $hGUI)

Updated to v0.91 build 2014-11-07 beta. 

@wakillon: can you try again please? I don't know whether this is a bug that FileSelectFolder line crashes on your system. As mentioned I cannot reproduce it.

@llewxam: the RTF GUI shouldn't have the light grey background yet. It was cause by _WinAPI_AnimateWindow() function.

Merci.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

I wrote:

I've still some ideas to implement which are more gimmick related, so it is not finished yet...

Guess why?

Btw, thank you very much for testing!

Br,

UEZ ;)

Yeah, the GUI looks much better now.  I wondered if what I was seeing was what you intended  :P   VERY slick.

Ian

My projects:

• IP Scanner - Multi-threaded ping tool to scan your available networks for used and available IP addresses, shows ping times, resolves IPs in to host names, and allows individual IPs to be pinged.
  • INFSniff - Great technicians tool - a tool which scans DriverPacks archives for INF files and parses out the HWIDs to a database file, and rapidly scans the local machine's HWIDs, searches the database for matches, and installs them.
  • PPK3 (Persistent Process Killer V3) - Another for the techs - suppress running processes that you need to keep away, helpful when fighting spyware/viruses.
  • Sync Tool - Folder sync tool with lots of real time information and several checking methods.
  • USMT Front End - Front End for Microsoft's User State Migration Tool, including all files needed for USMT 3.01 and 4.01, 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
  • Audit Tool - Computer audit tool to gather vital hardware, Windows, and Office information for IT managers and field techs. Capabilities include creating a customized site agent.
  • CSV Viewer - Displays CSV files with automatic column sizing and font selection. Lines can also be copied to the clipboard for data extraction.
  • MyDirStat - Lists number and size of files on a drive or specified path, allows for deletion within the app.
  • 2048 Game - My version of 2048, fun tile game.
  • Juice Lab - Ecigarette liquid making calculator.
  • Data Protector - Secure notes to save sensitive information.
  • VHD Footer - Add a footer to a forensic hard drive image to allow it to be mounted or used as a virtual machine hard drive.
  • Find in File - Searches files containing a specified phrase.