Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UEZ

AutoIt Sysinternal Tools Synchronizer v0.99.1 build 2017-10-23 beta

25 posts in this topic

Nice work UEZ ! 

1 - NoFocusLines.au3 file is missing in the source directory.

2 - #include <WinAPIMisc.au3> is needed to the include list.

3 - only those includes lines are needed :

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <Date.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <GUIListView.au3>
#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <GUIMenu.au3>
#include <GUIRichEdit.au3>
#include <InetConstants.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WinAPIProc.au3>
#include <WinAPISys.au3>
#include <WinAPIvkeysConstants.au3>
#include <WinAPIMisc.au3>
#include "NoFocusLines.au3"

I will try now !  ;)

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Indeed, totally forgot it to include to the 7-Zip archive -> updated the archive - should work now when starting from the code.

Thanks wakillon.  :thumbsup:

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Hum, using the source i get a little problem with the selection of the folder.

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Hmm, access violation!? I cannot reproduce the error. When does it appear? Just after when you have pressed the folder button or when have selected the folder?

Somebody else with the same problem?

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Hmm, access violation!? I cannot reproduce the error. When does it appear? Just after when you have pressed the folder button or when have selected the folder?

Br,

UEZ

When i have selected the folder

AppCrash didn't appear with the executable.

Can you try to comment out the #RequireAdmin line and test it again please?

Br,

UEZ

Can you try to comment out the #RequireAdmin line and test it again please?

Br,

UEZ

Sorry  :ermm:

#9 ·  Posted (edited)

That's odd. :huh2:

It seems that you are using Windows 7. I will try later in my Win7 virtual machine.

Merci.

Edit: just tested it in my Win7 vm and not crashed when started the au3 file by double click or from SciTE directly. Somebody else with the same problem?

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

On Win8.1x64, trying with the Beta again, i have created a folder "UEZ" to the root of the disk, but i can't select it, button stay greyed...

Capture  :ermm:

Edited by wakillon

Thank you as always, UEZ!

This looks really good. Prior, I personally always used their live location: live.sysinternals.comtools

But an automated way to download these will prove to be very useful!

Thanks!

It worked fine for me, but did fail on several downloads.

sync.jpg

Cool GUI overlay and gears!  :)

Ian

My projects:

• IP Scanner - Multi-threaded ping tool to scan your available networks for used and available IP addresses, shows ping times, resolves IPs in to host names, and allows individual IPs to be pinged.
  • INFSniff - Great technicians tool - a tool which scans DriverPacks archives for INF files and parses out the HWIDs to a database file, and rapidly scans the local machine's HWIDs, searches the database for matches, and installs them.
  • PPK3 (Persistent Process Killer V3) - Another for the techs - suppress running processes that you need to keep away, helpful when fighting spyware/viruses.
  • Sync Tool - Folder sync tool with lots of real time information and several checking methods.
  • USMT Front End - Front End for Microsoft's User State Migration Tool, including all files needed for USMT 3.01 and 4.01, 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
  • Audit Tool - Computer audit tool to gather vital hardware, Windows, and Office information for IT managers and field techs. Capabilities include creating a customized site agent.
  • CSV Viewer - Displays CSV files with automatic column sizing and font selection. Lines can also be copied to the clipboard for data extraction.
  • MyDirStat - Lists number and size of files on a drive or specified path, allows for deletion within the app.
  • 2048 Game - My version of 2048, fun tile game.
  • Juice Lab - Ecigarette liquid making calculator.
  • Data Protector - Secure notes to save sensitive information.
  • VHD Footer - Add a footer to a forensic hard drive image to allow it to be mounted or used as a virtual machine hard drive.
  • Find in File - Searches files containing a specified phrase.

@llewxam: if you visit http://live.sysinternals.com/ and try to download the failed files you will see that you will get an error (at least for me):

Server Error
404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

What I see in your screenshot is that the RTF GUI look different. On my system I don't have the light grey lines! Is aero disabled?

Br,

UEZ

On Win8.1x64, trying with the Beta again, i have created a folder "UEZ" to the root of the disk, but i can't select it, button stay greyed...

Capture  :ermm:

I tried the same thing (running the exe and from SciTE) but not problem to selected the folder in the root.

Br,

UEZ

I tried the same thing (running the exe and from SciTE) but not problem to selected the folder in the root.

Br,

UEZ

Well, since last crash i have tried to find a solution.

And when i "detach" the  FileSelectFolder from his parent gui, and after several tries it seems to work !  :sweating:

$sLocalPath = FileSelectFolder("Folder selection", "::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}", 0, "" ) ;, $hGUI)

1 person likes this

#16 ·  Posted (edited)

Updated to v0.91 build 2014-11-07 beta. 

@wakillon: can you try again please? I don't know whether this is a bug that FileSelectFolder line crashes on your system. As mentioned I cannot reproduce it.

@llewxam: the RTF GUI shouldn't have the light grey background yet. It was cause by _WinAPI_AnimateWindow() function.

Merci.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

I have take my time for do several tries with your last version and there is no more AppCrash !  :thumbsup:

Nicely done, but i'was a bit disappointed by your About... :P

I wrote:

I've still some ideas to implement which are more gimmick related, so it is not finished yet...

Guess why?

Btw, thank you very much for testing!

Br,

UEZ ;)

Yeah, the GUI looks much better now.  I wondered if what I was seeing was what you intended  :P   VERY slick.

Ian

My projects:

• IP Scanner - Multi-threaded ping tool to scan your available networks for used and available IP addresses, shows ping times, resolves IPs in to host names, and allows individual IPs to be pinged.
  • INFSniff - Great technicians tool - a tool which scans DriverPacks archives for INF files and parses out the HWIDs to a database file, and rapidly scans the local machine's HWIDs, searches the database for matches, and installs them.
  • PPK3 (Persistent Process Killer V3) - Another for the techs - suppress running processes that you need to keep away, helpful when fighting spyware/viruses.
  • Sync Tool - Folder sync tool with lots of real time information and several checking methods.
  • USMT Front End - Front End for Microsoft's User State Migration Tool, including all files needed for USMT 3.01 and 4.01, 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
  • Audit Tool - Computer audit tool to gather vital hardware, Windows, and Office information for IT managers and field techs. Capabilities include creating a customized site agent.
  • CSV Viewer - Displays CSV files with automatic column sizing and font selection. Lines can also be copied to the clipboard for data extraction.
  • MyDirStat - Lists number and size of files on a drive or specified path, allows for deletion within the app.
  • 2048 Game - My version of 2048, fun tile game.
  • Juice Lab - Ecigarette liquid making calculator.
  • Data Protector - Secure notes to save sensitive information.
  • VHD Footer - Add a footer to a forensic hard drive image to allow it to be mounted or used as a virtual machine hard drive.
  • Find in File - Searches files containing a specified phrase.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• buymeapc
      By buymeapc
      Hi all,
      I'm trying to create a listview with subitem icons and I achieved this by simply rearranging the order of the columns, so that the first column is in the middle, thus appearing as a subitem with an icon - this method prevents the "icon clipping" that happens when using subitem icons in a listview. My issue is that when I select a row that does not have an icon, the space where the icon would be is white. Is there a way to make this transparent, so it looks like the entire row is selected?
      Here's an example - click the second listview item/row to see a blank space where the icon would be.
      #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _Main() Func _Main() Local $hGui, $listview, $hImage Local $iLV_EXStyle_NoChecks = BitOR($LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES, $LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP) $hGui = GUICreate("Listview Test With Icons", 400, 300) $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("Col 1|Col 2|Col 3", 2, 2, 394, 268, BitOR($LVS_REPORT, $LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS)) _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($listview, $iLV_EXStyle_NoChecks) GUISetState() ; Create the image list $hImage = _GUIImageList_Create(16, 16, 5, 3) _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImage, @SystemDir & "\shell32.dll", 165) _GUICtrlListView_SetImageList($listview, $hImage, 1) ; Set the order so the first column is moved to the middle, ; acting like a subitem with an icon _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnOrder($listview, "1|0|2") ; Add the items GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item1|Item2|Item3", $listview) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item4|Item5|Item6", $listview) ; Set an icon for just the first item _GUICtrlListView_SetItemImage($listview, 0, 0) Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>_Main  
    • Blaxxun
      By Blaxxun
      #include <GDIPlus.au3> Text2PNG(@DesktopDir & "\MyPNG.png", 0x00FFFFFF) ; Transparent but bold ugly text ;Text2PNG(@DesktopDir & "\MyPNG.png", 0xFFFFFFFF) ; Nice Text but not transparent Func Text2PNG($sFile, $iColor) _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hImage = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0(50, 25) Local $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics, $iColor) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawString($hGraphics, "Hello", 0, 0, "Arial", 12, 0) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hImage, $sFile) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc ;==>Text2PNG  
      Hello ladys and gentlemen,
      I have this piece of code and it does what it's supposed to do.
      I want to use it to create an image sequence with frame/image information for compositing overlay.
      However, when i use a transparent background the text starts to look kinda bold or fat.
      I dont know what causes this ugly effect.
      Is there a way to avoid this effect somehow?
      Thanks!

• UEZ
      By UEZ
      I saw this code here: http://zoomquilt.org/ and here: http://arkadia.xyz and thought how this can be implemented in AutoIt. Here the results.

The Zoomquilt:
      ;coded by UEZ build 2018-01-10, idea and images taken from http://zoomquilt.org/ ;thanks to spudw2k for the MouseZoom function #pragma compile(Icon, "c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\au3.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit, $iW, $iH Global Const $sTitle = "GDI Image Zoom v2.1.2 coded by UEZ" AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Downloader() GDIPlus_ZoomImage() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_ZoomImage($bMultimonitor = False) $bExit = False Local $i, $aImages[46], $hImage, $hObj ConsoleWrite("Loading images from local disk..." & @CRLF) Local $fTimer = TimerInit() For $i = 0 To UBound($aImages) - 1 $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(@ScriptDir & "\Images\TheZoomquilt" & StringFormat("%02i.jpg", $i)) $aImages[$i] = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) Next ConsoleWrite(UBound($aImages) & " images loaded in " & TimerDiff($fTimer) & " ms" & @CRLF) Local $tDim = DllStructCreate($tagBITMAP) DllCall("GDI32.dll", 'int', 'GetObject', 'int', $aImages[0], 'int', DllStructGetSize($tDim), 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tDim)) $iW = $tDim.bmWidth $iH = $tDim.bmHeight Local $hFullScreen = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Program Manager;CLASS:Progman]"), $aFullScreen[4], $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt $aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hFullScreen) If $bMultimonitor Then $iW_Dt = $aFullScreen[2] $iH_Dt = $aFullScreen[3] Else $iW_Dt = @DesktopWidth $iH_Dt = @DesktopHeight $aFullScreen[0] = "" $aFullScreen[1] = "" EndIf $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt, $aFullScreen[0], $aFullScreen[1], $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) _WinAPI_SetStretchBltMode($hDC_backbuffer, $STRETCH_DELETESCANS) Local Const $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) Local Const $hBrush_Clr = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), _ $hBrush_FPS = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFFFFFF), _ $hFormat_FPS = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate(), _ $hFamily_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial"), _ $hFont_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily_FPS, 8), _ $tLayout_FPS = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 130, 16) $iFPS = 0 GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") AdlibRegister("CalcFPS", 1000) Local $a[3], $b = 1, $c, $x, $e, $y, $w, $h, $w2 = $iW_Dt / 2, $h2 = $iH_Dt / 2, $q, $r If $iW_Dt > 1.5 * $iH_Dt Then $q = $iW_Dt $r = 0.75 * $iW_Dt Else $q = 1.5 * $iH_Dt $r = 0.75 * $iH_Dt EndIf Do For $e = 0 To 2 $a[$e] = $aImages[Mod(Floor($b) + $e, UBound($aImages))] Next $c = 2^(Mod($b, 1)) For $e = 0 To 2 $x = $w2 - $q / 2 * $c $y = $h2 - $r / 2 * $c $w = $q * $c $h = $r * $c $hObj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $a[$e]) _WinAPI_StretchBlt($hDC_backbuffer, $x, $y, $w, $h, $hMemDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $SRCCOPY) $c *= 0.5 Next $b += MouseZoom() IF $b < 0 Then $b = UBound($aImages) - $b _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hCanvas, "FPS: " & $iShowFPS & " @ " & $iW_Dt & "x" & $iH_Dt & " px", $hFont_FPS, $tLayout_FPS, $hFormat_FPS, $hBrush_FPS) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) $iFPS += 1 If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(0) AdlibUnRegister("CalcFPS") ;release resources _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont_FPS) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily_FPS) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat_FPS) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Clr) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_FPS) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hObj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) For $i = 0 To UBound($aImages) - 1 _WinAPI_DeleteObject($aImages[$i]) Next GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_ZoomImage Func MouseZoom() ;https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/language/functions/math/map/ Local $iInput = MouseGetPos(1), $iInMin = 0, $iInMax = @DesktopHeight, $iOutMin = 1, $iOutMax = -1, $iStep = 0.025 Return (($iInput - $iInMin) * ($iOutMax - $iOutMin) / ($iInMax - $iInMin) + $iOutMin) * $iStep EndFunc ;MouseZoom() Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func CalcFPS() ;display FPS $iShowFPS = $iFPS $iFPS = 0 EndFunc ;==>CalcFPS Func Downloader() Local $i, $A = StringSplit("FUjD9hf gbHhxTR 8YyzJdR xP3aNkR 2Qi4fQr E6pW5Ky zmtWIBF Af7LtYp TuXy30d 3nKGLr2 hNoWscB mSBvv3K f4wJ70e mIt9XmM M4TkAyh P4L4qhd hNM6bTv VoT8JXM jqcGH0B DYVoN8n bOPQkOI NeaTfJ1 18ppMNr FZ3d8Jv HsoX2RP mjv4kzI 6rpJbef pySKauq WjNQYRV Ffooo8y Xei5XfD T5A415r LiV0VNB nGcwiO4 b1Gdjjy GE828iy eSQ7SLe 1mPyGgL GNtwJIr KxBlU7E aKXhms5 9Quu2wu Y07quDf r0yC5Qa 273fCkD 2wMyCUw FUjD9hf", " ", 2) Local $sURL For $i = 0 To UBound($A) - 1 If Not FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\Images\TheZoomquilt" & StringFormat("%02i.jpg", $i)) Then If Not FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\Images") Then DirCreate(@ScriptDir & "\Images") $sURL = "http://imgur.com/" & $A[Mod(20 + $i, 46)] & ".jpg" ConsoleWrite("Downloading " & $sURL & ": " & InetGet($sURL, @ScriptDir & "\Images\TheZoomquilt" & StringFormat("%02i.jpg", $i), 8) & " bytes" & @CRLF) ToolTip("Downloading images...Please wait! -> " & $i + 1 & " / " & UBound($A), MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1)) EndIf Next ToolTip("") EndFunc ;==>Downloader  

Arkadia:
      ;coded by UEZ build 2018-01-10, idea and images taken from http://arkadia.xyz ;thanks to spudw2k for the MouseZoom function #pragma compile(Icon, "c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\au3.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit, $iW, $iH Global Const $sTitle = "GDI Image Zoom v2.2.1 coded by UEZ" AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Downloader() GDIPlus_ZoomImage() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_ZoomImage($bMultimonitor = False) $bExit = False Local $i, $aImages[49], $hImage, $hObj ConsoleWrite("Loading images from local disk..." & @CRLF) Local $fTimer = TimerInit() For $i = 0 To UBound($aImages) - 1 $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile(@ScriptDir & "\Images\Arkadia" & $i & ".jpg") $aImages[$i] = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hImage) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) Next ConsoleWrite(UBound($aImages) & " images loaded in " & TimerDiff($fTimer) & " ms" & @CRLF) Local $tDim = DllStructCreate($tagBITMAP) DllCall("GDI32.dll", "int", "GetObject", "int", $aImages[0], "int", DllStructGetSize($tDim), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tDim)) $iW = $tDim.bmWidth $iH = $tDim.bmHeight Local $hFullScreen = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Program Manager;CLASS:Progman]"), $aFullScreen[4], $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt $aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hFullScreen) If $bMultimonitor Then $iW_Dt = $aFullScreen[2] $iH_Dt = $aFullScreen[3] Else $iW_Dt = @DesktopWidth $iH_Dt = @DesktopHeight $aFullScreen[0] = "" $aFullScreen[1] = "" EndIf $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt, $aFullScreen[0], $aFullScreen[1], $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) _WinAPI_SetStretchBltMode($hDC_backbuffer, $STRETCH_DELETESCANS) Local Const $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) Local Const $hBrush_Clr = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), _ $hBrush_FPS = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFFFFFF), _ $hFormat_FPS = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate(), _ $hFamily_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial"), _ $hFont_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily_FPS, 8), _ $tLayout_FPS = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 130, 16) $iFPS = 0 GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") AdlibRegister("CalcFPS", 1000) Local $a[3], $b = 1, $c, $x, $e, $y, $w, $h, $w2 = $iW_Dt / 2, $h2 = $iH_Dt / 2, $q, $r If $iW_Dt > 1.5 * $iH_Dt Then $q = $iW_Dt $r = 0.75 * $iW_Dt Else $q = 1.5 * $iH_Dt $r = 0.75 * $iH_Dt EndIf Do For $e = 0 To 2 $a[$e] = $aImages[Mod(Floor($b) + $e, UBound($aImages))] Next $c = 2^(Mod($b, 1)) For $e = 0 To 2 $x = $w2 - $q / 2 * $c $y = $h2 - $r / 2 * $c $w = $q * $c $h = $r * $c $hObj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $a[$e]) _WinAPI_StretchBlt($hDC_backbuffer, $x, $y, $w, $h, $hMemDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $SRCCOPY) $c *= 0.5 Next $b += MouseZoom() IF $b < 0 Then $b = UBound($aImages) - $b _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hCanvas, "FPS: " & $iShowFPS & " @ " & $iW_Dt & "x" & $iH_Dt & " px", $hFont_FPS, $tLayout_FPS, $hFormat_FPS, $hBrush_FPS) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW_Dt, $iH_Dt, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) $iFPS += 1 If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(0) AdlibUnRegister("CalcFPS") ;release resources _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont_FPS) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily_FPS) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat_FPS) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Clr) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_FPS) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hObj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) For $i = 0 To UBound($aImages) - 1 _WinAPI_DeleteObject($aImages[$i]) Next GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_ZoomImage Func MouseZoom() ;https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/language/functions/math/map/ Local $iInput = MouseGetPos(1), $iInMin = 0, $iInMax = @DesktopHeight, $iOutMin = 1, $iOutMax = -1, $iStep = 0.025 Return (($iInput - $iInMin) * ($iOutMax - $iOutMin) / ($iInMax - $iInMin) + $iOutMin) * $iStep EndFunc ;MouseZoom() Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func CalcFPS() ;display FPS $iShowFPS = $iFPS $iFPS = 0 EndFunc ;==>CalcFPS Func Downloader() Local $sURL, $i For $i = 0 To 48 If Not FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\Images\Arkadia" & $i & ".jpg") Then If Not FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\Images") Then DirCreate(@ScriptDir & "\Images") $sURL = "http://arkadia.xyz/images/arkadia" & $i & ".jpg" ConsoleWrite("Downloading " & $sURL & ": " & InetGet($sURL, @ScriptDir & "\Images\Arkadia" & $i & ".jpg", 8) & " bytes" & @CRLF) ToolTip("Downloading images...Please wait! -> " & $i + 1 & " / " & $i, MouseGetPos(0), MouseGetPos(1)) EndIf Next ToolTip("") EndFunc ;==>Downloader  
      The missing images will be download and saved to script dir in folder images. Due to internal integer format of the GDI functions the screen is little bit wobbling.

Happy watching. 
    • Luigi
      By Luigi
      Greetings forum,
      Hi develop this script, to use context menu with listview.
      It's work fine, run and click with left or right mouse button, you see on Console the id from item.
      If you click none, the id is -1, like this:
      $NM_RCLICK[-1] $NM_RCLICK[-1] $NM_RCLICK[2] $NM_RCLICK[1] $NM_RCLICK[0] $NM_RCLICK[1] That is correct.
      But if you uncoment the line:
      GUIRegisterMsg($WM_CONTEXTMENU, "WM_CONTEXTMENU")
      You have to click with left button (over item or none) and after click with right button.
      LeftButton is to update $HOSTS_INDEX.
      RightButton is to open ContextMenu.

Exist another way to update $HOSTS_INDEX?
      Example:
      Call WM_NOTIFY every time WM_CONTEXTMENU is called?
      I ask this, becouse i cant understanding why $HOSTS_INDEX is not updated when WM_CONTEXTMENU is uncomented.
      Someone can explain or help me?

Best regards.
      ;~ #AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters= -q -d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 ;~ #Tidy_Parameters=/sf #include-once #include-once #include <Array.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiMenu.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <SendMessage.au3> #include <Timers.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <FontConstants.au3> #include <GuiComboBoxEx.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <GuiTreeView.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <TreeViewConstants.au3> #include <String.au3> OnAutoItExitRegister("OnExit") Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Opt("GUIEventOptions", 1) Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) Global Enum $eCREATE = 1000, $eUPDATE, $eDELETE, $eICON_TABLE, $eDEFAULT, $eEXPORT_HTML Global Const $EMPTY = -1 Global $HOSTS_INDEX = -1 Global $HOST_Host Global $aGuiSize[2] = [800, 600] Global $sGuiTitle = "GuiTitle" Global $hGui Global $iList, $hList $hGui = GUICreate($sGuiTitle, $aGuiSize[0], $aGuiSize[1]) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "Quit") $iList = GUICtrlCreateListView("nome", 20, 50, 240, 490) $hList = GUICtrlGetHandle($iList) _GUICtrlListView_SetColumnWidth($hList, 0, 236) Populate() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGui) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "WM_NOTIFY") ;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_CONTEXTMENU, "WM_CONTEXTMENU") While Sleep(25) WEnd Func OnExit() GUISetState($hGui, @SW_HIDE) GUIDelete($hGui) EndFunc ;==>OnExit Func Quit() Exit EndFunc ;==>Quit Func Populate() Local $arr[4] = [3, "nome 1", "nome 2", "nome 3"] _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($hList) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($hList) For $ii = 1 To $arr[0] _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($hList, $arr[$ii]) Next _GUICtrlListView_SetItemSelected($hList, 0, True, True) _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($hList) EndFunc ;==>Populate Func WM_CONTEXTMENU($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam ConsoleWrite("WM_CONTEXTMENU..( $hWnd=" & $hWnd & ", $iMsg=" & $iMsg & ", $wParam=" & $wParam & ", $lParam=" & $lParam & " )" & @LF) Local $exec = 0 Local $hMenu Switch $wParam Case $hList Local $TRY_ID = _GUICtrlListView_GetHotItem($hList) If Not ($TRY_ID = $HOSTS_INDEX) Then $HOSTS_INDEX = $TRY_ID Local $aOrigin = _GUICtrlListView_GetOrigin($hList) ConsoleWrite("WM_CONTEXTMENU $HOSTS_INDEX[" & $HOSTS_INDEX & "] $aOrigin[" & _GUICtrlListView_GetOriginX($iList) & "]" & @LF) $hMenu = _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup() If $HOSTS_INDEX = $EMPTY Then _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hMenu, 0, "Add", $eCREATE) Else _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hMenu, 0, "Rename", $eUPDATE) _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hMenu, 1, "Del", $eDELETE) EndIf _GUICtrlMenu_SetMenu($hGui, $hMenu) $exec = _GUICtrlMenu_TrackPopupMenu($hMenu, $wParam, -1, -1, 1, 1, 2, 1) _GUICtrlMenu_DestroyMenu($hMenu) EndSwitch Return True EndFunc ;==>WM_CONTEXTMENU Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam Local $hWndFrom, $iIDFrom, $iCode, $tNMHDR, $hWndListView, $tInfo $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) $hWndFrom = HWnd(DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "hWndFrom")) $iIDFrom = DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "IDFrom") $iCode = DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "Code") Local $TRY_ID Switch $hWndFrom Case $hList $TRY_ID = _GUICtrlListView_GetHotItem($hList) If Not ($TRY_ID = $HOSTS_INDEX) Then $HOSTS_INDEX = $TRY_ID Switch $iCode Case $NM_CLICK ConsoleWrite("$NM_CLICK[" & $TRY_ID & "]" & @LF) If $HOSTS_INDEX = $EMPTY Or $HOST_Host Then ;~ HOSTS_Clear() ;~ HOSTS_ListView_ItemCancel() ;~ GUICtrlSetState($HOSTS_ITEM_DEL, $GUI_DISABLE) ;~ GUICtrlSetState($HOSTS_ITEM_UPD, $GUI_DISABLE) Else Local $name = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($hList, $HOSTS_INDEX) ;~ HOSTS_FieldLoad($name) ;~ GUICtrlSetState($HOSTS_ITEM_DEL, $GUI_ENABLE) ;~ GUICtrlSetState($HOSTS_ITEM_UPD, $GUI_ENABLE) EndIf Return 0 ; allow the default processing Case $NM_RCLICK ConsoleWrite("$NM_RCLICK[" & $TRY_ID & "]" & @LF) Return 0 ; allow the default processing EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_NOTIFY  
    • amphoric
      By amphoric
      Hi,
      I am struggling converting my 1D array to a 2D array and then showing that in my List View. Below is my current code, where I would like to take the array from the input box, and have that displayed as a list within the list view this is a list of computer names, and then update the 2nd column of each line once I have ran a ping and a registry change on each computer name, with either 'Completed' and 'Failed'
      I have checked out the AutoIt Arrays page here: https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Arrays , but unfortunately I cannot get my head around it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      I hope this makes sense.
      Thanks

#include <Date.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GUIListBox.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #Region ### $Form1 = GUICreate("Title", 515, 533, -1, -1) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) $Pic2 = GUICtrlCreatePic("Images\pic.jpg", 16, 16, 212, 28) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label", 240, 16, 271, 33, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 17, 800, 0, "") $Combo1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 256, 406, 241, 25, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO,$CBS_SIMPLE)) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please select the location", 45, 401, 210, 20, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "") $ChangeButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Change", 286, 487, 75, 25) $RePromptButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Re-prompt User", 366, 487, 139, 25) $Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("I have ensured that my selection is correct.", 10, 487, 273, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "") $ManLocation = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please enter the location:", 59, 448, 189, 20, $SS_RIGHT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "") GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE) $ManLocInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 256, 445, 241, 24) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE) $Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("for this device:", 138, 418, 109, 20, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "") $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Asset Number:", 98, 72, 107, 20, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "") $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 215, 69, 241, 24) $AddMulti = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Add Multiple Assets", 356, 55, 98, 13, $SS_RIGHT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 6, "") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x808080) GUICtrlSetCursor (-1, 0) $List1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 16, 104, 481, 278) $Add = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 461, 68, 35, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### ;### StartForm ### $FormaMultiple = GUICreate("Title", 277, 418, -1, -1) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please add 1 asset number per line.", 8, 11, 253, 20, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") $OK = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 56, 375, 75, 25) $Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 20, 40, 233, 329) $Cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 136, 375, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE) ;### EndForm ### ;### Add List View Columns START ### ;### Add List View Columns END ### ;### Read Locations START ### ;Read the LOCAL ini file SECTIONS Global $aSections = IniReadSectionNames("Locations.ini") ;If the above succeeded, convert the array to a string with each item separated by a | (pipe) and set the default selected item to $aSections[1] If(Not @Error) Then GUICtrlSetData($Combo1, _ArraytoString($aSections, "|", 1), $aSections[1]) ;### Read Locations END ### ;### Require Admin START ### ;#RequireAdmin ;### Require Admin END ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() ;### Data Validation START ### ;Set Checkbox = ENABLE/DISABLE if not GUICtrlRead($Combo1) = "" AND GUICtrlRead($Combo1) = "Not In List" then if not GUICtrlRead($ManLocInput) = "" Then If not ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "IsEnabled") Then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox1, $GUI_ENABLE) Else If ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "IsEnabled") Then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox1, $GUI_DISABLE) EndIf Else if GUICtrlRead($Combo1) = "" Then If ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "IsEnabled") Then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox1, $GUI_DISABLE) Else If not ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "IsEnabled") Then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox1, $GUI_ENABLE) EndIf EndIf ;Set Button = ENABLE/DISABLE If GUICtrlRead($Checkbox1) = 1 Then If Not ControlCommand($Form1, "", $ChangeButton, "IsEnabled") Then GUICtrlSetState($ChangeButton, $GUI_ENABLE) Else If ControlCommand($Form1, "", $ChangeButton, "IsEnabled") Then GUICtrlSetState($ChangeButton, $GUI_DISABLE) EndIf ;### Data Validation END ### Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit case $Add Case $AddMulti GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $FormaMultiple) Case $Cancel GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $FormaMultiple) Case $OK $sText = GUICtrlRead($Edit1) $aText = StringSplit($sText, @CRLF, 1) $bText = _ArrayToString($aText, ";", 1, -1) $cText = StringStripWS($bText, $STR_STRIPALL ) $dText = StringReplace($cText,";;",";") GUICtrlSetData($Input1, $dText) GUICtrlSetData($Edit1, "") GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $FormaMultiple) For $i = 1 To $aText[0] Next Case $Combo1 ; If the combo is actioned Switch GUICtrlRead($Combo1) Case "Not In List" ; Show the manual input controls GUICtrlSetState($ManLocation, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($ManLocInput, $GUI_SHOW) if ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "IsChecked") then ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "Uncheck") GUICtrlSetData($ManLocInput, "") Case Else ; Hide them GUICtrlSetState($ManLocation, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($ManLocInput, $GUI_HIDE) if ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "IsChecked") then ControlCommand($Form1, "", $Checkbox1, "Uncheck") GUICtrlSetData($ManLocInput, "") EndSwitch Case $ChangeButton ChangeReg() Case $RePromptButton RemoveReg() EndSwitch WEnd Func ChangeReg() $MultiAssets = StringSplit(GUICtrlRead($Input1), ";", 1) For $i = 1 To $MultiAssets[0] ; Ping with a timeout of 250ms. Local $iPing = Ping($MultiAssets[$i], 250) If $iPing Then ; If a value greater than 0 was returned then do the following: if not GUICtrlRead($ManLocInput) = "" Then RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", "# - " & GUICtrlRead($ManLocInput)) RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", "# - " & GUICtrlRead($ManLocInput)) RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", @MDAY & "/" & @MON & "/" & @YEAR & " " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC) RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", @MDAY & "/" & @MON & "/" & @YEAR & " " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Completed", "Completed") Else If not GUICtrlRead($Input1) = "" Then RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", GUICtrlRead($Combo1)) RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", GUICtrlRead($Combo1)) RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", @MDAY & "/" & @MON & "/" & @YEAR & " " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC) RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", @MDAY & "/" & @MON & "/" & @YEAR & " " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Completed", $MultiAssets[$i] & @CRLF & " Changed to: " & GUICtrlRead($Combo1)) Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error", "Please ensure all boxes are completed") EndIf EndIf Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error", "This asset may be OFFLINE, unable to complete") EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>PingReg Func RemoveReg() $MultiAssets = StringSplit(GUICtrlRead($Input1), ";", 1) For $i = 1 To $MultiAssets[0] ; Ping with a timeout of 250ms. Local $iPing = Ping($MultiAssets[$i], 250) If $iPing Then ; If a value greater than 0 was returned then do the following: if not GUICtrlRead($ManLocInput) = "" Then RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", "") RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", "") RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", "") RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", "") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Completed", "Completed") Else If not GUICtrlRead($Input1) = "" Then RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", "") RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "Location", "REG_SZ", "") RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", "") RegWrite("\\" & $MultiAssets[$i] & "\HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Location", "LocationLog", "REG_SZ", "") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Completed", $MultiAssets[$i] & @CRLF & "CLEARED") Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error", "Please ensure all boxes are completed") EndIf EndIf Else MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error", "This asset may be OFFLINE, unable to complete") EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>PingReg1