GUICtrlCreateGraphic Question

;) Sorry if this has been asked before, but would anyone know how to make autoit display transparent backgrounds? If getting autoit to display transparent backgrounds is not possible, would there be a way to tell it which colors to display as?

Posted Image

As you can see in this picture, the transparent backgrounds display as awkward colors.

As I mentioned before, I have not had any problems with transparent pics (GIFs) in an AutoIt GUI before. However, I have had problems with transparent pics showing the "halo effect" before. This has generally happened when I tried to convert a .jpg, .bmp, etc into a transparent .gif file via Photoshop--although I do not know if other graphics programs have the same problem since Photoshop is all that I use.

Do the transparent .gifs look normal elsewhere (i.e. If you create a quick webpage with the transparent .gifs, do they have the halo)? If they look normal when viewing them elsewhere then I have no idea what the problem could be.

;)

As I mentioned before, I have not had any problems with transparent pics (GIFs) in an AutoIt GUI before. However, I have had problems with transparent pics showing the "halo effect" before. This has generally happened when I tried to convert a .jpg, .bmp, etc into a transparent .gif file via Photoshop--although I do not know if other graphics programs have the same problem since Photoshop is all that I use.

Do the transparent .gifs look normal elsewhere (i.e. If you create a quick webpage with the transparent .gifs, do they have the halo)? If they look normal when viewing them elsewhere then I have no idea what the problem could be.

;)

:P Hmm, odd indeed. All of the pictures used above were made in photoshop and are indeed normally transparent when you view them on an internet browser.

EDIT: I've attached one of the pictures having the problem. Could you test it out to see if it produces the same results?

GUICtrlCreatePic ( "lex_3.gif",     38, 130, 23, 21)
Edited by Lord Felix