Send ControlClick to a "Macro safe" Game Client?

ppgab

Go to solution Solved by randominetdude,

Hello, i'm fairly new to this language so bear with me.

All i'm trying to do is to automatically press right click on the game client every "x" seconds, but it seems like it has some weird anti macro procedures or its just buggy on windows 8 since I have tried several mouse emulating software and none of them the right click is recognized by the client (not even on my drawing tablet). the only software that worked was JitBit mouse recorder when i manually input "left down" - delay - "left up" on the script

So my question is, can i ControlLeftDown / ControlLeftUp witouth losing focus on something else i'm doing? I'm afraid that my only option would be reverse engineering and create some trainer tool.

By the way this is not for hacking purposes, it's a offline game i'm using just to learn some basic AutoIt automation

Edited by ppgab

• Moderators

ppgab,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

trying to do is to automatically press right click on the game client every "x" seconds

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now (there is also a link at bottom right of each page) - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. :naughty:

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area