Sign in to follow this  
Jfish

Quality assurance on PDF rendering (image compare?)

Hello all.  I am trying to figure out the best approach to compare PDF outputs for consistency.  Currently, this is a human task where PDFs are held up to a light to see if all the values line up exactly with test data.  I have to believe there is a better way.  That said GDIPlus is a bit of a mystery to me - I have looked at some of the functions - and I stumbled upon >this very useful script in my forum search.  My question is: would converting the PDF to an image and comparing the image with GDIPlus be the way to go or is there a different more efficient approach that you would recommend?  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

JFish

@this-is-me - Thanks.  That does look like an interesting package.   I will keep it in mind as the suggestions (hopefully) roll in.  I guess my threshold question is do I need to convert the PDFs to images for a comparison (seems like many tools may facilitate this) or is there another (better) way?

Edited by Jfish

I guess you could try to use the imagesearch.au3 and keep increasing the tolerance until it is a match to your original picture?

Edit: there is a version of the imagesearch you can pass a HBMP to search in, instead of your desktop.

Edited by Geir1983

Not an AutoIt solution, but you might consider Perceptual Image Diff if you are going to convert to images. http://pdiff.sourceforge.net/

look here:

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest beginning - communication with GitHub REST API Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskScheduler

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2019-10-01

btw.

If you want to convert PDF to image file, you can use Debenu PDF Library (look in my sign for UDF).

Description

Renders certain pages from the selected document to an image file on disk.

By default rendering uses the GDI+ system which is available by default in Windows XP and later.

Option 10, TIFF (G4) output, is only available on Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 and later.

It is also possible to render using Cairo, use the SetCairoFileName and SelectRenderer functions.

Syntax

ActiveX

Function DebenuPDFLibrary1113.PDFLibrary::RenderDocumentToFile(

DPI As Double, StartPage As Long, EndPage As Long,

Options As Long, FileName As String) As Long

Parameters

DPI The DPI to use for the rendering. A value of 72 will give the same result as Acrobat

when the zoom level is 100%.

StartPage The first page to print

EndPage The last page to print

Options

0 = BMP output

1 = JPEG output

2 = WMF output

3 = EMF output

4 = EPS output

5 = PNG output

6 = GIF output

7 = TIFF output

8 = EMF+ output

9 = HTML5 output

10 = G4 TIFF output

FileName The path and filename to use for the file.

Each page will be stored in a separate file.

If this parameter contains "%p" this will be replaced by the page number, otherwise

the page number will be appended to the end of the filename before the extension.

For example, if FileName is "output.jpg" and page 10 is rendered the image will be

stored in a file called "output10.jpg".

If FileName is "page%poutput.bmp" and page 5 is rendered the image will be stored

in a file called "page5output.bmp".

Return values

0 The pages were not rendered successfully. This is usually caused by the StartPage or

EndPage parameters being out of range.

1 The pages were rendered successfully

EDIT: REMARKS: this function need commercial version of this library.

Edited by mLipok

Signature beginning:   Wondering who uses AutoIT and what it can be used for ?
* GHAPI UDF - modest beginning - communication with GitHub REST API Forum Rules *
ADO.au3 UDF     POP3.au3 UDF     XML.au3 UDF    How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x  for other useful stuff click the following button

Spoiler

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind. 

My contribution (my own projects): * Debenu Quick PDF Library - UDF * Debenu PDF Viewer SDK - UDF * Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer * UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x * XZip - UDF * AppCompatFlags UDF * CrowdinAPI UDF * _WinMergeCompare2Files() * _JavaExceptionAdd() * _IsBeta() * Writing DPI Awareness App - workaround * _AutoIt_RequiredVersion() * Chilkatsoft.au3 UDF * TeamViewer.au3 UDF * JavaManagement UDF * VIES over SOAP * WinSCP UDF * GHAPI UDF - modest begining - comunication with GitHub REST APIErrorLog.au3 UDF - A logging Library *

My contribution to others projects or UDF based on  others projects: * _sql.au3 UDF  * POP3.au3 UDF *  RTF Printer - UDF * XML.au3 UDF * ADO.au3 UDF SMTP Mailer UDF * Dual Monitor resolution detection * * 2GUI on Dual Monitor System * _SciLexer.au3 UDF * SciTE - Lexer for console pane

Useful links: * Forum Rules * Forum etiquette *  Forum Information and FAQs * How to post code on the forum * AutoIt Online Documentation * AutoIt Online Beta Documentation * SciTE4AutoIt3 getting started * Convert text blocks to AutoIt code * Games made in Autoit * Programming related sites * Polish AutoIt Tutorial * DllCall Code Generator * 

Wiki: Expand your knowledge - AutoIt Wiki * Collection of User Defined Functions * How to use HelpFile * Good coding practices in AutoIt * 

IE Related:  * How to use IE.au3  UDF with  AutoIt v3.3.14.x * Why isn't Autoit able to click a Javascript Dialog? * Clicking javascript button with no ID * IE document >> save as MHT file * IETab Switcher (by LarsJ ) * HTML Entities * _IEquerySelectorAll() (by uncommon) * IE in TaskScheduler

I encourage you to read: * Global Vars * Best Coding Practices * Please explain code used in Help file for several File functions * OOP-like approach in AutoIt * UDF-Spec Questions *  EXAMPLE: How To Catch ConsoleWrite() output to a file or to CMD *

"Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto" - Publius Terentius Afer
"Program are meant to be read by humans and only incidentally for computers and execute" - Donald Knuth, "The Art of Computer Programming"
:naughty:  :ranting:, be  :) and       \\//_.

Anticipating Errors :  "Any program that accepts data from a user must include code to validate that data before sending it to the data store. You cannot rely on the data store, ...., or even your programming language to notify you of problems. You must check every byte entered by your users, making sure that data is the correct type for its field and that required fields are not empty."

Signature last update: 2019-10-01

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mLipok
      ; #INDEX# =======================================================================================================================
      ; Title .........: UDF for "Debenu Quick PDF Library"
      ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.10.2++
      ; Language ......: English
      ; Description ...: A collection of functions for Debenu Quick PDF Library
      ; Author(s) .....: mLipok
      ; Modified ......:
      ; ===============================================================================================================================
      Release note:

Erratum v0.7:

Forum link:

• By UEZ
      Here a little script to load a TGA image file and create a GDI+ bitmap. Currently supported TGA formats are  1/8/15/16/24 and 32-bit but no support for RLA compressed images.
      As it is written completely in AutoIt, it might take some time to convert larger 8/24-bit images. ☕

_GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile:
      ;Coded by UEZ #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile ; Description ...: Loads an uncompressed TGA image file (1/8/15/16/24/32-bit) and converts it to a GDI+ bitmap format. ; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile[, $bPrintInfo = False.]) ; Parameters ....: $sFile - TGA file name to load from disk. ; $bPrintInfo - [optional] Prints some information about the TGA image to console. Default is False. ; Return values .: Success: GDI+ bitmap handle ; Failure: error 1 - file cannot be opened ; error 2 - TGA image is not in one of these formats: 1/8/15/16/24/32-bit ; error 3 - unsupported TGA image type ; error 4 - unable to read file to struct ; error 5 - unknown TGA pixel depth ; error 6 - return bitmap cannot be created ; Version .......: v0.70 build 2019-10-07 beta ; Author ........: UEZ ; Remarks .......: No RLE compressed TGA image support yet! 8/24-bit images might be slow on converting ^^ ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0, _GDIPlus_ImageRotateFlip, DllStructCreate, _WinAPI_CreateFile, _WinAPI_SetFilePointer ; Link ..........: https://www.loc.gov/preservation/digital/formats/fdd/fdd000180.shtml, http://www.fileformat.info/format/tga/egff.htm ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile, $bPrintInfo = False) Local Const $hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFile($sFile, 2, 2) If Not $hFile Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local Const $tagTGAHeader = "align 1;byte idLength;byte colormapType;byte imageType;word firstEntryIndex;word colormapLength;byte colormapEntrySize;word xOrigin;word yOrigin;word width;word height;byte pixelDepth;byte imageDescriptor" Local Const $tagTGAFooter = "dword extAreaOffset;dword devDirOffset;byte imageID[18]" Local Const $tagTGAExtention = "align 1;word extSize;byte authorName[41];byte authorComments[324];word timeM;word timeD;word timeY;word timeHr;word timeMin;word timeSec;byte jobName[41];word jobTimeHr;word jobTimeMin;word jobTimeSec;byte swID[41];word swVersionNr;byte swVersionLetter;long keyColor;word pxAspectRatioNum;word pxAspectRatioDom;word gammaNum;word gammaDom;dword colCorrOffset;dword postStampOffset;dword scanLineOffset;byte attribType" Local Const $tTGAHeader = DllStructCreate($tagTGAHeader) Local Const $tTGAFooter = DllStructCreate($tagTGAFooter) Local Const $tTGAExtention = DllStructCreate($tagTGAExtention) Local $dwBytesRead, $tTGAImageID, $tagTGAImageID _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAHeader, DllStructGetSize($tTGAHeader), $dwBytesRead) If $tTGAHeader.idLength > 0 Then $tagTGAImageID = "byte imageID[" & $tTGAHeader.idLength & "]" $tTGAImageID = DllStructCreate($tagTGAImageID) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAImageID, $tTGAHeader.idLength, $dwBytesRead) EndIf Local Const $iPxDepth = $tTGAHeader.pixelDepth If Not BitOR($iPxDepth = 32, $iPxDepth = 24, $iPxDepth = 16, $iPxDepth = 15, $iPxDepth = 8, $iPxDepth = 1) Then _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) Return SetError(2, 0, 0) EndIf #cs ImageType Image Data Type Colormap Encoding 0 No image data included in file No No 1 Colormapped image data Yes No 2 Truecolor image data No No 3 Monochrome image data No No 9 Colormapped image data Yes Yes 10 Truecolor image data No Yes 11 Monochrome image data No Yes #ce If Not BitOR($tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x01, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x02, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x03) Then _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) Return SetError(3, 0, 0) EndIf Local $iW = $tTGAHeader.width, $iH = $tTGAHeader.height, $bytesPerPixel = $iPxDepth / 8, $colorwidth = $tTGAHeader.colormapEntrySize / 8, _ $pitch = $tTGAHeader.colormapLength * $colorwidth If $tTGAHeader.colormapEntrySize < 24 Then $bytesPerPixel = 4 Local Const $dwBufferSize = Ceiling($iW * $iH * $bytesPerPixel) Local $tSrcBmp = DllStructCreate("byte color[" & $dwBufferSize + $pitch & "]") _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tSrcBmp, $dwBufferSize + $pitch, $dwBytesRead) _WinAPI_SetFilePointer($hFile, -26, $FILE_END) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAFooter, 26, $dwBytesRead) Local $sFooter = StringTrimRight(BinaryToString($tTGAFooter.imageID), 1), $iOffset = 0, $iOffset2 If Not StringCompare($sFooter, "TRUEVISION-XFILE.") Then ;read extension information to struct if available $iOffset = $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset _WinAPI_SetFilePointer($hFile, $iOffset, $FILE_BEGIN) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAExtention, 0x01EF, $dwBytesRead) EndIf _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) If $dwBytesRead = 0 Then Return SetError(4, _WinAPI_GetLastError(), 0) If $bPrintInfo Then ConsoleWrite("idLength: " & $tTGAHeader.idLength & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapType: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapType & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("imageType: " & $tTGAHeader.imageType & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("firstEntryIndex: " & $tTGAHeader.firstEntryIndex & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapLength: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapLength & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapEntrySize: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapEntrySize & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("xOrigin: " & $tTGAHeader.xOrigin & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("yOrigin: " & $tTGAHeader.yOrigin & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("width: " & $tTGAHeader.width & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("height: " & $tTGAHeader.height & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("pixelDepth: " & $iPxDepth & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("imageDescriptor: " & $tTGAHeader.imageDescriptor & @CRLF) If $tTGAHeader.idLength > 0 Then ConsoleWrite("ImageID: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAImageID.imageID) & @CRLF) If $iOffset Then ConsoleWrite("authorName: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.authorName) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("authorComments: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.authorComments) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("jobName: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.jobName) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("swID: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.swID) & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf Local Static $tDestBmp ;must be static otherwise bitmap data might get corrupted or in worst case script will crash Local $stride, $iPixelFormat Switch $iPxDepth Case 1 ;1-bit $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF01INDEXED $stride = BitAND(($iW * 1) + 1, BitNOT(1)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("byte color[" & $stride * $iH & "];") Case 8, 24 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF24RGB $stride = BitAND(($iW * 3) + 3, BitNOT(3)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("byte color[" & $stride * $iH & "];") Case 15, 16 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF16RGB555 $stride = BitAND(($iW * 2) + 2, BitNOT(2)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("byte color[" & $stride * $iH & "];") Case 32 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF32ARGB $stride = $iW * 4 $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("byte color[" & $stride * $iH & "];") Case Else Return SetError(5, 0, 0) EndSwitch If Mod($stride, 4) <> 0 Then $stride += 4 - Mod($stride, 4) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH, $iPixelFormat, $stride, $tDestBmp) If @error Or Not $hBitmap Then Return SetError(6, @error, 0) Local $x, $x1, $y, $r, $g, $b, $a, $t1, $t2, $t3, $t4, $col, $red, $green, $blue Local Const $hDLL = DllOpen("msvcrt.dll") Switch $iPxDepth Case 1 ;1-bit For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $t1 = $y * $stride DllCall($hDLL, "ptr:cdecl", "memcpy", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) + $t1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) + BitShift($t1, 3), "uint", $stride) Next Case 8 ;8-bit ;if a color table is available, just use it If $tTGAHeader.colormapType = 1 Then Local $tMapColorTbl = DllStructCreate("byte bgr[" & $pitch & "]", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp, "color") + $tTGAHeader.firstEntryIndex) For $y = 0 To ($iH - 1) $iOffset = $y * $iW $iOffset2 = $y * $stride For $x = 0 To ($iW - 1) $t1 = $iOffset2 + $x * 3 $t2 = $tSrcBmp.color($iOffset + $x + $pitch + 1) * $colorwidth Switch $colorwidth Case 3, 4 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 1) $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 2) $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 3) Case 2 ;convert from RGB555 to RGB $col = BitOR(BitShift($tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 2), -8), $tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 1)) ;RGB555 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x001F), -3) ;B $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x03E0), 5), -3) ;G $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x7C00), 10), -3) ;R ;RGB565 ;~ $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x1F), -3) ;B ;~ $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x07E0), 5), -2) ;G ;~ $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0xF800), 11), -3) ;R EndSwitch Next Next Else ;convert it to grayscale with luminosity calculation For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $iOffset = $y * $iW $iOffset2 = $y * $stride For $x = 0 To $iW - 1 $t1 = $iOffset + $x + $pitch - 2 $t2 = $iOffset2 + $x * 3 $blue = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 1) $green = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 2) $red = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 3) ;~ $col = ($red + $green + $blue) / 3 $col = Int(($red * 0.30 + 0.59 * $green + 0.11 * $blue)) $col = $col < 0 ? 0 : $col > 255 ? 255 : $col $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 1) = $col $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 2) = $col $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 3) = $col Next Next EndIf Case 15, 16, 24, 32 ;15/16/24/32-bit, as the bitmap format is the same we can use memcpy to copy the pixel data directly to the memory. ;Exeptions are 15/16/24-bit images whose width is not a divider of 4! If BitOR($iPxDepth = 15, $iPxDepth = 16, $iPxDepth = 24) And Mod($iW, 4) Then Switch $iPxDepth Case 15, 16 $t4 = $iW * 2 For $y = 0 To ($iH - 1) $iOffset = $y * $t4 $iOffset2 = $y * $stride For $x = 0 To ($iW - 1) $t3 = $x * 2 $t1 = $iOffset + $t3 $t2 = $iOffset2 + $t3 ;RGB555 $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 1) = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + $pitch + 1) $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 2) = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + $pitch + 2) Next Next Case 24 $t4 = $iW * 3 For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $iOffset = $y * $t4 $iOffset2 = $y * $stride For $x = 0 To ($iW - 1) $t1 = $iOffset + $x * 3 $blue = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 1) $green = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 2) $red = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 3) $t2 = $iOffset2 + $x * 3 $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 1) = $blue $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 2) = $green $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 3) = $red Next Next EndSwitch Else For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $t1 = $y * $stride DllCall($hDLL, "ptr:cdecl", "memcpy", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) + $t1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) + $t1, "uint", $stride) Next EndIf EndSwitch DllClose($hDLL) ;TGA image is stored bottom up in file. Need to flip it. If BitAND($tTGAHeader.imageDescriptor, 0x30) <> 0x20 Then _GDIPlus_ImageRotateFlip($hBitmap, $GDIP_Rotate180FlipX) $tSrcBmp = 0 Return $hBitmap EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile ; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY# =========================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: RemoveNullChars ; Description ...: Converts a null terminated binary string to a string ; Author ........: UEZ ; =============================================================================================================================== Func RemoveNullChars($bin) Local $a = StringRegExp($bin, "[[:xdigit:]+]{2}", 3), $s, $i If @error Then Return $s For $i = 0 To UBound($a) - 1 If $a[$i] = "00" Then ExitLoop $s &= Chr(Dec($a[$i])) Next Return $s EndFunc ;==>RemoveNullChars Global $sFile = FileOpenDialog("Select a TGA file", "", "TGA image(*.tga)") If @error Then Exit _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $timer = TimerInit() Global $hImage = _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile, True) If @error Then ConsoleWrite(@error & " / " & @extended & @CRLF) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndIf $endtime = TimerDiff($timer) ;~ _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hImage, @ScriptDir & "\Converted.png") ;~ ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\Converted.png") Global $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Global $hGui = GUICreate("TGA Image Loader by UEZ", $iW, $iH) GUISetState() Global $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGui) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphics, $hImage, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit Case $GUI_EVENT_RESTORE _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphics, $hImage, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) EndSwitch WEnd  
      If you find a TGA image which is in scope of this script but doesn't convert it properly, please report it here.

Thanks.
    • By UEZ
      Nothing special - just another analogue clock.  -> Read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_railway_clock for more information.

Requires Windows7+ OS!

Widget style GUI:
      ;The Hilfiker / MobaTime Swiss Railway Clock ;Coded by UEZ build 2019-07-07 ;Thanks to Eukalyptus for the _CreateBrushedAluminum() function! #pragma Compile(Icon, "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n Break(0) #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> ProcessSetPriority(@AutoItPID, $PROCESS_LOW) _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global $iW, $iH, $iX, $iY, $sTitle = "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.16" $iW = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_Size", 200) $iW = $iW < 100 ? 100 : $iW > 800 ? 800 : $iW $iH = $iW $iX = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosX", -1) $iY = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosY", -1) Global Const $fRad = ACos(-1) / 180, $fDeg = 180 / ACos(-1), $iTimer = 30, $ULW_ALPHA = 2, $SC_DRAGMOVE = 0xF012, $fDeltaShadow = 20 Global $hBitmap, $hHBitmap, $hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, $hBrush_Shadow, $hBrush_Update, $hPen_Update, $fDiameter = $iW, $fShadowAngle, $fMin_next, _ $fRadius = $fDiameter / 2, $fSec, $fMin, $fHr, $fAmplitude = 3, $fSize, $hOld Global $tSize = DllStructCreate($tagSIZE), $tSource = DllStructCreate($tagPOINT), $tBlend = DllStructCreate($tagBLENDFUNCTION) $tSize.X = $iW $tSize.Y = $iH $tBlend.Alpha = 255 $tBlend.Format = 1 Global Const $hScrDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI), $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hScrDC) AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClockWidget() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClockWidget() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW, $iH, $iX, $iY, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_LAYERED)) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;create canvas elements $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow) $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap) Local Const $iAlpha = 0x0D / $iW * 200 $hBrush_Shadow = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(BitShift(0x0D + $iAlpha, -24) + 0x202020) $hPen_Update = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFA02020) $hBrush_Update = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) $hBitmap_Clock = GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") $fMin_next = @MIN GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "_WM_LBUTTONDOWN") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "Draw") ;$WM_TIMER = 0x0113 Local $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", $iTimer, "ptr", 0)[0] Do If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(100) ;release resources GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", $iID) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "") _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_Update) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Shadow) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Update) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hScrDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_Size", WinGetPos($hGUI)[2]) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosX", WinGetPos($hGUI)[0]) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosY", WinGetPos($hGUI)[1]) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClockWidget Func Draw($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCanvas, 0x00000000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, 0, 0, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow) UpdateClock($hCanvas, $fDiameter) $hHBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap) $hOld = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hHBitmap) _WinAPI_UpdateLayeredWindow($hGUI, $hScrDC, 0, DllStructGetPtr($tSize), $hMemDC, DllStructGetPtr($tSource), 0, DllStructGetPtr($tBlend), $ULW_ALPHA) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hOld) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) EndFunc ;==>Draw Func _WM_LBUTTONDOWN($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) Switch $hWnd Case $hGUI _SendMessage($hWnd, $WM_SYSCOMMAND, $SC_DRAGMOVE, 0) EndSwitch EndFunc ;==>_WM_LBUTTONDOWN Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func UpdateClock($hGfx, $fDiameter) Static $bBounce = 0, $f = 0 Local $m1 = $fDiameter * 0.015 ;hour $fHr = 30 * (@HOUR + @MIN / 60) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fHr) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0375, _ $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 2.5, _ $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, _ $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.2, $iWidth2, $iWidth22, $fPosY2 _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFF101010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) ;~ DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ ;~ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ ;~ "float", $fPosY, _ ;~ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) Local $tPoints = DllStructCreate("float p[8]"), $factor = $iW / 160 ; 1----2 ; | | ; 4----3 ;1 $tPoints.p(1) = $fRadius - $iWidth12 $tPoints.p(2) = $fPosY ;2 $tPoints.p(3) = $tPoints.p(1) + $iWidth1 $tPoints.p(4) = $fPosY ;3 $tPoints.p(5) = $tPoints.p(3) + $factor $tPoints.p(6) = $fPosY + $iHeight1 ;4 $tPoints.p(7) = $tPoints.p(1) - $factor $tPoints.p(8) = $tPoints.p(6) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillPolygon", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "struct*", $tPoints, "int", 4, "int", "FillModeAlternate") _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;min If $fMin_next <> @MIN Then $bBounce = 1 Switch $bBounce Case 1 $fMin = (6 * Mod(($fMin_next + 1), 60)) + Sin($f * 1.9) * $fAmplitude If $fAmplitude = 0 Then $fMin_next = @MIN $f = 0 $fAmplitude = 3 $bBounce = 0 Else $fAmplitude -= 0.5 $fAmplitude = $fAmplitude <= 0 ? 0 : $fAmplitude $f += 1 EndIf Case Else $fMin = (6 * @MIN) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fMin) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.03 $iHeight1 = $fRadius $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.1 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) ;~ DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ ;~ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ ;~ "float", $fPosY, _ ;~ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) ;1 $tPoints.p(1) = $fRadius - $iWidth12 $tPoints.p(2) = $fPosY ;2 $tPoints.p(3) = $tPoints.p(1) + $iWidth1 $tPoints.p(4) = $fPosY ;3 $tPoints.p(5) = $tPoints.p(3) + $factor $tPoints.p(6) = $fPosY + $iHeight1 ;4 $tPoints.p(7) = $tPoints.p(1) - $factor $tPoints.p(8) = $tPoints.p(6) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillPolygon", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "struct*", $tPoints, "int", 4, "int", "FillModeAlternate") _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;sec $fSec = 6 * (@SEC * 1.02564 + @MSEC / 1000) If $fSec >= 360 Then $fSec = 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fSec) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.27 $fPosY2 = $fDiameter * 0.19 $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0095 $iHeight1 = $fRadius * 1.3 - $fPosY $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.083333 $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 ;shadow seconds DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667, "float", $iHeight1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY2 + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) ;seconds _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFFC01010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22, _ "float", $fPosY2, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;button in the center DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hPen_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) EndFunc ;==>UpdateClock Func GenerateClockBg($fDiameter, $iBGColor = 0xF8FFFFFF) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow), $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($iBGColor), $fBorderSize = $fDiameter * 0.03333, _ $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBlur($fDiameter / 50, 1), $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xA0000000, $fBorderSize) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTextRenderingHint($hGfx, 4) Local Const $fSize = $fDiameter * 0.942 - $fBorderSize / 2 Local Const $hLBrush = _GDIPlus_LineBrushCreate($fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, 0xFCFFFFFF, 0xF8F0F0F0, 3) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hLBrush, 0.33333) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hLBrush) Local Const $hMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate() _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, -$fSize, -$fSize, True) _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($hMatrix, 90, True) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, $fSize, $fSize, True) _GDIPlus_LineBrushMultiplyTransform($hLBrush, $hMatrix, True) _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hLBrush) ;~ Local Const $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() ;~ _GDIPlus_PathAddEllipse($hPath, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize) ;~ Local $hLBrush = _GDIPlus_PathBrushCreateFromPath($hPath) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterColor($hLBrush, 0xF8F0F0FF) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterPoint($hLBrush, $fSize * 0.70, $fSize * 0.70) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetSurroundColor($hLBrush, 0xFBFFFFFF) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetGammaCorrection($hLBrush, True) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($hGfx, $hPath, $hLBrush) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) Local $fShadow_vx = $fDiameter * 0.0095, $fShadow_vy = $fDiameter * 0.01 $fShadowAngle = ATan($fShadow_vy / $fShadow_vx) * $fDeg If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy >= 0 Then $fShadowAngle += 180 If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy < 0 Then $fShadowAngle -= 180 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vy, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyEffect($hBitmap, $hEffect) _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, 0xF0000000) Local Const $hBitmap_Texture = _CreateBrushedAluminum($fDiameter, $fDiameter, $fShadowAngle) Local Const $hTexture = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hBitmap_Texture) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenBrushFill", "ptr", $hPen, "ptr", $hTexture) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, -6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.026667, $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 10, $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.083333, _ $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.013333, $iHeight2 = $fDiameter * 0.0416667, $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 For $i = 0 To 59 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, 6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Switch Mod($i, 5) Case 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth12, $fPosY, $iWidth1, $iHeight1, $hBrush) Case Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth22, $fPosY, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, $hBrush) EndSwitch Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Au3_Icon()) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap_Logo, $fDiameter * 0.125, $fDiameter * 0.125) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGfx, $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled, $fRadius - $aDim[0] / 2, $fRadius / 2, $aDim[0], $aDim[1]) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe Script"), $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fDiameter * 0.025), $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush, 0xE0000000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Clock coded by" & @CRLF & "UEZ", $hFont, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($fRadius - $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius + $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius * 0.4, $fRadius * 0.4), $hFormat, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Texture) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_EffectDispose($hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hLBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) Return $hBitmap EndFunc ;==>GenerateClockBg Func _CreateBrushedAluminum($iW, $iH, $fLightAngle = 40, $iBlurDist = 12, $fBlurTrans = 0.6666, $fRed = 0.8, $fGreen = 0.9, $fBlue = 1, $iLightColor = 0xF0FFFFFF, $fLightSigma = 0.5, $fLightScale = 0.83) ;coded by Eukalyptus! $iBlurDist = Ceiling($iBlurDist) $iBlurDist += 1 - Mod($iBlurDist, 2) Local $iOverSize = 0 For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 $iOverSize += $i + $i + 1 Next Local $iWO = $iW + $iOverSize ;========================================= ; Add Noise ;========================================= Local $iNoiseSize = 40 Local $hBmp_Noise = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize) Local $hGfx_Noise = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Noise) Local $tData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBmp_Noise, 0, 0, $iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local $iStride = DllStructGetData($tData, "Stride") Local $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tData, "Width") Local $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tData, "Height") Local $pScan0 = DllStructGetData($tData, "Scan0") Local $tPixel = DllStructCreate("dword[" & $iWidth * $iHeight & "];", $pScan0) Local $iAmp For $row = 0 To $iHeight - 1 For $col = 0 To $iWidth - 1 $iAmp = Random(0, 0xFF, 1) DllStructSetData($tPixel, 1, BitOR(0xFF000000, BitShift($iAmp, -16), BitShift($iAmp, -8), $iAmp), $row * $iWidth + $col + 1) Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBmp_Noise, $tData) ;========================================= ; Create Full NoiseBitmap ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY For $y = 0 To $iH Step $iNoiseSize / 2 For $x = 0 To $iWO Step $iNoiseSize / 2 $iXOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iYOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iSizeX = $iNoiseSize - $iXOff $iSizeY = $iNoiseSize - $iYOff _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGfx_Full, $hBmp_Noise, $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY, $x, $y, $iSizeX, $iSizeY) Next Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Noise) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Noise) ;========================================= ; MotionBlur ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full2, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate("float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5];") DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, 1, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, 1, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, 1, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, $fBlurTrans, 4) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 5, 1, 5) Local $hImgAttrib = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full2, "ptr", $hBmp_Full, _ "float", $i, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If $i >= $iBlurDist Then DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, $fRed, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, $fGreen, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, $fBlue, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, 1, 4) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) EndIf DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full, "ptr", $hBmp_Full2, _ "float", $i + 1, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) Next _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hImgAttrib) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full2) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full) ;========================================= ; Add Light ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Alu = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local $hGfx_Alu = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Alu) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Alu, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Alu, 3) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGfx_Alu, $hBmp_Full, -$iOverSize, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full) Local $tPointF1 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") Local $tPointF2 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") DllStructSetData($tPointF2, 2, $iH * $fLightScale) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipCreateLineBrush", "struct*", $tPointF1, "struct*", $tPointF2, "uint", 0, "uint", $iLightColor, "int", 0, "handle*", 0) If @error Or Not IsArray($aResult) Then Return SetError(1, 4, False) Local $hBrush = $aResult[6] _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hBrush, $fLightSigma) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipRotateLineTransform", "ptr", $hBrush, "float", $fLightAngle, "int", 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx_Alu, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Alu) Return $hBmp_Alu EndFunc ;==>_CreateBrushedAluminum ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2018-02-02 Func _Au3_Icon($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Au3_Icon $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= 'gMTEOQcCqIo4RlkpVRu2Uk129w8DneWxeO9v3N79l+pCnuVfxvRfCdkLwIDXAPnSf33tU+fOnvktEXNFUUi1af3e3sHXNRQfA746P0+p4eJlxJ9D5I3OR09fPnfml6vD5m6rubCdRC4FAUDNdDTOe977ej2NUjOjdzxgNBwVh73h3/ooGXrvk2w8esE0PI9Nus11oM9rhHzhi//xtpXV1c+msW92uz0ODw6fA/1t4Es8GDEu3kDcFRclP6Ua2nGcbMdxvI4hzossLdQvAeRFeS/Liv00jddUtej2Bs9pKP4TDYdgOdBD3C4h2wcCrx1M/8kn7j2Y/gxwM03Tz2RZdouHo4GLOuA2EGliNBGpY3qM8+uAoeV3MBvjXBucTJ5dfIcwGgIGlIDxOjAx8DrhgQioEdUjxCmmEQDlaDATGTPF+JRKv24Dbp71GX9M8L84Jo46QVTs6gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Au3_Icon) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\au3-icon2.png", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Au3_Icon Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  
      Download: GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.16 (Widget).au3

GUI version (discontinued):
      ;the Hilfiker / MobaTime Swiss Railway Clock ;coded by UEZ build 2018-03-01 ;thanks to Eukalyptus for the _CreateBrushedAluminum() function! #Pragma Compile(Icon, "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n Break(0) #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> ProcessSetPriority(@AutoItPID, $PROCESS_LOW) _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global Const $iW = 512, $iH = $iW, $iWh = $iW / 2, $iHh = $iH / 2, $sTitle = "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.1" Global Const $fRad = ACos(-1) / 180, $fDeg = 180 / ACos(-1), $iTimer = 30, $fDeltaShadow = $iW * 0.020 Global $hDC, $hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, $hBrush_Shadow, $hBrush_Update, $hPen_Update, $fDiameter = $iW, $hDC_backbuffer, $fShadowAngle, $fMin_next, _ $fRadius = $fDiameter / 2, $fSec, $fMin, $fHr, $fAmplitude = 3 AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF, $hGUI) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;~ GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow) $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) $hBrush_Shadow = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0x14A0A0A0) $hPen_Update = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFA02020) $hBrush_Update = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) $fDiameter = $fDiameter < 128 ? 128 : $fDiameter > 1024 ? 1024 : $fDiameter $hBitmap_Clock = GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") $fMin_next = @MIN GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "Draw") ;$WM_TIMER = 0x0113 Local $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", $iTimer, "ptr", 0)[0] Do If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(100) ;release resources GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", $iID) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_Update) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Shadow) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Update) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock Func Draw($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, 0, 0, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow) UpdateClock($hCanvas, $fDiameter) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) EndFunc Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func UpdateClock($hGfx, $fDiameter) Static $bBounce = 0, $f = 0 Local $m1 = $fDiameter * 0.015 ;hour $fHr = 30 * (@HOUR + @MIN / 60) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fHr) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0375, _ $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 2.5, _ $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, _ $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.2, $iWidth2, $iWidth22, $fPosY2 _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFF101010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;min If $fMin_next <> @MIN Then $bBounce = 1 Switch $bBounce Case 1 $fMin = (6 * Mod(($fMin_next + 1), 60)) + Sin($f * 1.9) * $fAmplitude If $fAmplitude = 0 Then $fMin_next = @MIN $f = 0 $fAmplitude = 3 $bBounce = 0 Else $fAmplitude -= 0.5 $fAmplitude = $fAmplitude <= 0 ? 0 : $fAmplitude $f += 1 EndIf Case Else $fMin = (6 * @MIN) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fMin) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.03 $iHeight1 = $fRadius $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.1 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;sec $fSec = 6 * (@SEC * 1.02564 + @MSEC / 1000) If $fSec >= 360 Then $fSec = 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fSec) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.27 $fPosY2 = $fDiameter * 0.19 $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0095 $iHeight1 = $fRadius * 1.3 - $fPosY $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.083333 $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 ;shadow seconds DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667, "float", $iHeight1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY2 + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) ;seconds _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFFC01010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22, _ "float", $fPosY2, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;button in the center DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hPen_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) EndFunc Func GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow), $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), $fBorderSize = $fDiameter * 0.03333, _ $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBlur($fDiameter / 50, 0), $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xA0000000, $fBorderSize) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTextRenderingHint($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGfx, 0xFFFFFFFF) Local Const $fSize = $fDiameter * 0.95 - $fBorderSize / 2 Local $fShadow_vx = $fDiameter * 0.0095, $fShadow_vy = $fDiameter * 0.01 $fShadowAngle = ATan($fShadow_vy / $fShadow_vx) * $fDeg If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy >= 0 Then $fShadowAngle += 180 If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy < 0 Then $fShadowAngle -= 180 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vy, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyEffect($hBitmap, $hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, 0xF0000000) Local Const $hBitmap_Texture = _CreateBrushedAluminum($fDiameter, $fDiameter, $fShadowAngle) Local Const $hTexture = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hBitmap_Texture) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenBrushFill", "ptr", $hPen, "ptr", $hTexture) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, -6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.026667, $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 10, $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.083333, _ $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.013333, $iHeight2 = $fDiameter * 0.0416667, $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 For $i = 0 to 59 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, 6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Switch Mod($i, 5) Case 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth12, $fPosY, $iWidth1, $iHeight1, $hBrush) Case Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth22, $fPosY, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, $hBrush) EndSwitch Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Au3_Icon()) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap_Logo, $fDiameter * 0.08, $fDiameter * 0.08) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGfx, $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled, $fRadius - $aDim[0] / 2, $fRadius / 1.75, $aDim[0], $aDim[1]) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe Script"), $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fDiameter * 0.025), $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) ;~ _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush, 0xFF400000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Clock by" & @CRLF & "UEZ", $hFont, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($fRadius - $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius + $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius * 0.4, $fRadius * 0.4), $hFormat, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Texture) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_EffectDispose($hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) Return $hBitmap EndFunc Func _CreateBrushedAluminum($iW, $iH, $fLightAngle = 40, $iBlurDist = 12, $fBlurTrans = 0.6666, $fRed = 0.8, $fGreen = 0.9, $fBlue = 1, $iLightColor = 0xF0FFFFFF, $fLightSigma = 0.5, $fLightScale = 0.83) ;coded by Eukalyptus! $iBlurDist = Ceiling($iBlurDist) $iBlurDist += 1 - Mod($iBlurDist, 2) Local $iOverSize = 0 For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 $iOverSize += $i + $i + 1 Next Local $iWO = $iW + $iOverSize ;========================================= ; Add Noise ;========================================= Local $iNoiseSize = 40 Local $hBmp_Noise = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize) Local $hGfx_Noise = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Noise) Local $tData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBmp_Noise, 0, 0, $iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local $iStride = DllStructGetData($tData, "Stride") Local $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tData, "Width") Local $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tData, "Height") Local $pScan0 = DllStructGetData($tData, "Scan0") Local $tPixel = DllStructCreate("dword[" & $iWidth * $iHeight & "];", $pScan0) Local $iAmp For $row = 0 To $iHeight - 1 For $col = 0 To $iWidth - 1 $iAmp = Random(0, 0xFF, 1) DllStructSetData($tPixel, 1, BitOR(0xFF000000, BitShift($iAmp, -16), BitShift($iAmp, -8), $iAmp), $row * $iWidth + $col + 1) Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBmp_Noise, $tData) ;========================================= ; Create Full NoiseBitmap ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY For $y = 0 To $iH Step $iNoiseSize / 2 For $x = 0 To $iWO Step $iNoiseSize / 2 $iXOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iYOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iSizeX = $iNoiseSize - $iXOff $iSizeY = $iNoiseSize - $iYOff _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGfx_Full, $hBmp_Noise, $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY, $x, $y, $iSizeX, $iSizeY) Next Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Noise) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Noise) ;========================================= ; MotionBlur ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full2, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate("float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5];") DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, 1, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, 1, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, 1, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, $fBlurTrans, 4) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 5, 1, 5) Local $hImgAttrib = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full2, "ptr", $hBmp_Full, _ "float", $i, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If $i >= $iBlurDist Then DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, $fRed, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, $fGreen, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, $fBlue, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, 1, 4) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) EndIf DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full, "ptr", $hBmp_Full2, _ "float", $i + 1, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) Next _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hImgAttrib) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full2) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full) ;========================================= ; Add Light ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Alu = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local $hGfx_Alu = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Alu) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Alu, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGfx_Alu, $hBmp_Full, -$iOverSize, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full) Local $tPointF1 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") Local $tPointF2 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") DllStructSetData($tPointF2, 2, $iH * $fLightScale) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipCreateLineBrush", "struct*", $tPointF1, "struct*", $tPointF2, "uint", 0, "uint", $iLightColor, "int", 0, "handle*", 0) If @error Or Not IsArray($aResult) Then Return SetError(1, 4, False) Local $hBrush = $aResult[6] _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hBrush, $fLightSigma) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipRotateLineTransform", "ptr", $hBrush, "float", $fLightAngle, "int", 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx_Alu, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Alu) Return $hBmp_Alu EndFunc ;==>_CreateBrushedAluminum ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2018-02-02 Func _Au3_Icon($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Au3_Icon $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '0b+Zll8GfREtd08bJSJ81DgeDO6WQYOBHh3uy04/M5c0RCaxEBSHmsNMUKBUo5Uo6w0hVwEzToOZQcW01uCR5ZQym2zqSRcbZyW39gdgATPEgLu7hy/v7+3+jWn5GUz/Hi1vAPagUaKGS65geqndbD2ZJnE8Hh3bzb0BuFgkignq0FnmMWaCIHElFzuO0jwOQ+bR+YFGaomHMJyumIvAp1RdirVmnaRWMxGcqwi2i9mrhGyHOe43gEQrLq698+wj6x9f77SvWYVefyjjgOBjwKMiGG4uXsBZydU1jyGoKhpK8iLHe08cJ4gID4aAAhZQA8GBj7Gi4Ob+gMuPREBCGUKJWQNYBASw08bpBbDVtZXWNQPLs6FVvV6QyHAROmuRChigCGjg0rIjdTqpYlHk3L5zl2rO4Tu39iZmDDCzCZnfT4gTmL8PnAMXczTIyPOAqlk1JJ73Sf2NOH9pZoIHGYiApXqjcQVMMXQ8GssoV8NFgngMhyLA1IgLGRfa0K4beZCJ2J3dXfa7Q6I4pV9E3D0YYmV2f/7n90RRTC1yWChQExAPPsJUORzkTjVYNaVuXLm0/UHEXcDXaqcZSBBZi6NoAwRMGWUlhkzE4zwgqBoGYIGzLWG1rmQlOIHjfo+j45z11RUKE6ivcHsYca+bI9j0d21OMMR5Uq9okaEA4k5YGTBMKVV1MBwfYhpVbJy+AuKaYJEZqAbpjQoQx5yCMTspG8ZG05Opm4kL9IYZucJOd0AZL4G4yQgQxTXAMO6PkAF5NqY/KjAXA8LcgGecl6JBEcH1+sd3QFpA68EGosbC7IfxNNqlZaWdCAem92Y0IuXiMuQB5EQUdNotttY7bK52OL+6yLWO8pObsLboCMr3nws2NZAFAZ8whZwY0aAoAoY16rVVIIAVD+5CpklVqcvVmHwFM1TVBTU5GRNwiBnLDcfVjpIHB6bMAbVaQqNeQ8RQVcBRmCGnHWYYWZ5jEoGraDoTP6WpEYKK91YV' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= 'gMTEOQcCqIo4RlkpVRu2Uk129w8DneWxeO9v3N79l+pCnuVfxvRfCdkLwIDXAPnSf33tU+fOnvktEXNFUUi1af3e3sHXNRQfA746P0+p4eJlxJ9D5I3OR09fPnfml6vD5m6rubCdRC4FAUDNdDTOe977ej2NUjOjdzxgNBwVh73h3/ooGXrvk2w8esE0PI9Nus11oM9rhHzhi//xtpXV1c+msW92uz0ODw6fA/1t4Es8GDEu3kDcFRclP6Ua2nGcbMdxvI4hzossLdQvAeRFeS/Liv00jddUtej2Bs9pKP4TDYdgOdBD3C4h2wcCrx1M/8kn7j2Y/gxwM03Tz2RZdouHo4GLOuA2EGliNBGpY3qM8+uAoeV3MBvjXBucTJ5dfIcwGgIGlIDxOjAx8DrhgQioEdUjxCmmEQDlaDATGTPF+JRKv24Dbp71GX9M8L84Jo46QVTs6gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Au3_Icon) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\au3-icon2.png", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Au3_Icon Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  
      If you want to run in x64 mode please use AutoIt version 3.3.14.3 since the bug in function _GDIPlus_EffectCreate() has been fixed!

• By mLipok
      Today, in the end as well, worked out using the Acrobat Reader ActiveX COM Object "AcroPDF.PDF.1"
      #include-once #include <Constants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <MenuConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> ;~ Thanks to BrewManNH ;~ http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/134878-guiregistermsg-replacement-for-guictrlsetonevent-and-guigetmsg/ ;~ Thanks to mikell ;~ http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/161985-how-to-close-gui-with-guiregistermsg/ ; Install a custom error handler Global $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_ComErrFunc") Global $__hExampleGUI Global $__idOPEN Global $_fExit Global $__hACROBAT_GUI = '' Global $__idACROBAT_GUI_CTRL_AX = '' Global $__oACROBAT_READER = '' #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> ;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ERASEBKGND, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") ;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") ;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ACTIVATE, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") ;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_CAPTURECHANGED, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") ;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_DEVICECHANGE, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_EXITSIZEMOVE, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COMMAND, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SYSCOMMAND, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_HSCROLL, "_WM_EXTRACTOR") _ExampleProgram_Gui() While 1 Sleep(10) If $_fExit Then _ACROBAT_GUI_DELETE() DeleteGui() Exit EndIf WEnd Func DeleteGui() GUIDelete($__hExampleGUI) EndFunc ;==>DeleteGui Func _ExampleProgram_Gui() ; Create a GUI with various controls. $__hExampleGUI = GUICreate("Example") $__idOPEN = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Open", 310, 370, 85, 25) ; Display the GUI. GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $__hExampleGUI) EndFunc ;==>_ExampleProgram_Gui #Region ACROBAT FUNCTION Func _AcrobatInit() $__oACROBAT_READER = ObjCreate("AcroPDF.PDF.1"); Return $__oACROBAT_READER.GetVersions EndFunc ;==>_AcrobatInit Func _Acrobat_Events(ByRef $aMSG) If $aMSG[1] = $__hACROBAT_GUI Then Switch $aMSG[0] Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _ACROBAT_GUI_DELETE() EndSwitch EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Acrobat_Events Func _ACROBAT_Destroy() $__oACROBAT_READER = "" ;~ MsgBox(1,'test','destroyed') EndFunc ;==>_ACROBAT_Destroy Func _AcrobatShow($sFile, $sTitle = "PDF ", $iLeft = 50, $iTop = 0, $iWidth = 1000, $iHeight = 700) If FileExists($sFile) Then _AcrobatInit() ; Set option $__oACROBAT_READER.src = $sFile $__oACROBAT_READER.SetLayoutMode(4) $__oACROBAT_READER.SetPageMode(1) $__oACROBAT_READER.SetShowToolbar(0) $__oACROBAT_READER.SetView(1) ; Create GUI $__hACROBAT_GUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iWidth, $iHeight, $iLeft, $iTop, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI, $WS_SIZEBOX, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX)) $__idACROBAT_GUI_CTRL_AX = GUICtrlCreateObj($__oACROBAT_READER, 5, 5, $iWidth - 20, $iHeight - 10) GUICtrlSetStyle($__idACROBAT_GUI_CTRL_AX, $WS_VISIBLE) GUISetState() EndIf EndFunc ;==>_AcrobatShow Func _ACROBAT_Refresh() If IsObj($__oACROBAT_READER) Then Local $hPreviouslyGui = GUISwitch($__hACROBAT_GUI) GUISetState(@SW_LOCK) Local $iGUI_PDFWidth = WinGetPos($__hACROBAT_GUI)[2] - 20 Local $iGUI_PDFHeight = WinGetPos($__hACROBAT_GUI)[3] - 40 Local $sFile = $__oACROBAT_READER.src ; this below line do not works with Acro Reader ; Local $iCurrentPage = $__oACROBAT_READER.GetNumber Local $iCurrentPage = 0 _ACROBAT_Destroy() GUICtrlDelete($__idACROBAT_GUI_CTRL_AX) _AcrobatInit() $__idACROBAT_GUI_CTRL_AX = GUICtrlCreateObj($__oACROBAT_READER, 5, 5, $iGUI_PDFWidth, $iGUI_PDFHeight) $__oACROBAT_READER.src = $sFile ;~ $__oACROBAT_READER.SetCurrentPage($iCurrentPage) GUISetState(@SW_UNLOCK) GUISwitch($hPreviouslyGui) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_ACROBAT_Refresh Func _ACROBAT_GUI_DELETE() _ACROBAT_Destroy() if IsHWnd($__hACROBAT_GUI) then GUIDelete($__hACROBAT_GUI) EndFunc ;==>_ACROBAT_GUI_DELETE #EndRegion ACROBAT FUNCTION #Region MSG and ERROR HANDLER Func _WM_EXTRACTOR($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) ;~ ConsoleWrite('! $hWnd = ' & $hWnd & ' $iMsg = ' & $iMsg & '('&HEX($iMsg)&')'& ' $wParam = ' & $wParam & ' $lParam = ' & $lParam & @CRLF) If $hWnd = ControlGetHandle($__hACROBAT_GUI, '', $__idACROBAT_GUI_CTRL_AX) Then ConsoleWrite('! -------------- $hWnd = ' & $hWnd & ' $iMsg = ' & $iMsg & '(' & Hex($iMsg) & ')' & ' $wParam = ' & $wParam & ' $lParam = ' & $lParam & @CRLF) EndIf If $hWnd = $__hACROBAT_GUI Then Switch $iMsg Case $WM_COMMAND #cs Case $WM_ACTIVATE Local $test = BitAND($wParam, 0x00000004) if $test <> 0 then MsgBox(1,'$WM_ACTIVATE','test') _ACROBAT_Refresh() EndIf Case $WM_ERASEBKGND WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]") if $__hACROBAT_GUI <> _WinAPI_GetWindow ( $__hACROBAT_GUI, $GW_HWNDPREV ) then ConsoleWrite('! Case $WM_ERASEBKGND' & @CRLF) _ACROBAT_Refresh() _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($__hACROBAT_GUI,0,0,$RDW_NOERASE) EndIf Case $WM_PAINT _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($__hACROBAT_GUI,0,0,$RDW_NOERASE) Case $WM_CAPTURECHANGED _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $WM_DEVICECHANGE _ACROBAT_Refresh() #ce Case $WM_EXITSIZEMOVE _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $WM_SYSCOMMAND ;~ Local $test = BitAND($wParam, 0xFFF0) Local $test = BitAND($wParam, 0x0000FFFF) Switch $test Case $SC_CLOSE _ACROBAT_GUI_DELETE() Case $SC_CONTEXTHELP Case $SC_DEFAULT Case $SC_HOTKEY Case $SC_HSCROLL Case $SC_KEYMENU Case $SC_MAXIMIZE _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $SC_MINIMIZE Case $SC_MONITORPOWER Case $SC_MOUSEMENU Case $SC_MOVE ;~ _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $SC_NEXTWINDOW ;~ _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $SC_PREVWINDOW ;~ _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $SC_RESTORE _ACROBAT_Refresh() Case $SC_SCREENSAVE Case $SC_SIZE Case $SC_TASKLIST Case $SC_VSCROLL EndSwitch EndSwitch EndIf If $hWnd = $__hExampleGUI Then Switch $iMsg Case $WM_COMMAND Local $nID = BitAND($wParam, 0x0000FFFF) Local $hCtrl = $lParam Switch $nID Case $__idOPEN if not IsObj($__oACROBAT_READER) then _AcrobatShow(FileOpenDialog("Choose PDF", "C:\Temp", "PDF Files(*.pdf)", 3)) ; put your own start folder here) EndIf EndSwitch Case $WM_SYSCOMMAND Local $test = BitAND($wParam, 0xFFF0) Switch $test Case $SC_CLOSE $_fExit = True Case $SC_CONTEXTHELP Case $SC_DEFAULT Case $SC_HOTKEY Case $SC_HSCROLL Case $SC_KEYMENU Case $SC_MAXIMIZE Case $SC_MINIMIZE Case $SC_MONITORPOWER Case $SC_MOUSEMENU Case $SC_MOVE Case $SC_NEXTWINDOW Case $SC_PREVWINDOW Case $SC_RESTORE Case $SC_SCREENSAVE Case $SC_SIZE Case $SC_TASKLIST Case $SC_VSCROLL EndSwitch EndSwitch EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>_WM_EXTRACTOR Func _ComErrFunc() Local $HexNumber = Hex($oMyError.number, 8) MsgBox(0, "AutoItCOM Test", _ "We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "err.description is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.description & @CRLF & _ "err.windescription:" & @TAB & $oMyError.windescription & @CRLF & _ "err.number is: " & @TAB & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _ "err.lastdllerror is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.lastdllerror & @CRLF & _ "err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.scriptline & @CRLF & _ "err.source is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.source & @CRLF & _ "err.helpfile is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.helpfile & @CRLF & _ "err.helpcontext is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.helpcontext _ ) SetError(1) EndFunc ;==>_ComErrFunc #EndRegion MSG and ERROR HANDLER Any comments are welcome.
      Cheers
      mLipok
    • By matwachich
      Hi guys!
      A pretty simple UDF to convert HTML to PDF using wkHTMLtoPDF.
      It uses the C API of the tool (DLL), so no external process, no ActiveX or COM sh*t.
      See the example, and the documentation of wkHTMLtoPDF.
      Cheers
      https://github.com/matwachich/wkhtmltopdf-au3