1. trdunsworth

trdunsworth

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PeterVerbeek
      This topic give you access to an AutoIt functions library I maintain which is called PAL, Peter's AutoIt Library. The latest version 1.23 contains 203 functions divided into these topics:
      window, desktop and monitor mouse and GUI GUI controls including graphical buttons (jpg, png) logics and mathematics include constants string, xml string and file string dialogues and progress bars data lists: lists, stacks, shift registers and key maps (a.ka. dictionaries) miscellaneous: logging/debugging, process and system info Change log and files section  on the PAL website (SourceForge).
      A lot of these functions were created in the development of Peace, Peter's Equalizer APO Configuration Extension, which is a user interface for the system-wide audio driver called Equalizer APO.
    • By prizm1
      I am trying to pass multi-file selections from Windows Explorer into the $CmdLine argument parameters array. For example, and these are not the literal program/project names, I can pass three full path file names via both Window's Run dialog and Terminal into the $CmdLine array, i.e, "c:\Dir\Program.exe" "D:\Test\file1.txt" "D:\Test\file2.txt" "D:\Test\file3.txt". When checked in the running program, $CmdLine index [1] has the correct value of 3, index [1] is correct with "D:\Test\file1.txt", index [2] with "D:\Test\file2.txt" and index [3] with "D:\Test\file3.txt". I get the same correct results in $CmdLine array when I start Program.exe with the same three file parameters using the Windows Terminal.
      Also, I have added a HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\command key to the Window's registry. The registry entry is with a "C:\Program.exe" "%1" "$2" "%3" string value to allow for renaming file(s) from Windows Explorer via the right-click menu. With just one parameter placeholder, "%1" in the string value, a selected file will appear in $CmdLine. $CmdLine[0] is 1 and $Cmdline[1] contains the selected full path file name. Unfortunately, when I change the registry string value to include two more passing arguments, "%2" "%3", $CmdLine[0] =3 (as it should since three file path names are passed to Program.exe), $CmdLine[1] contains "D:\Test\file1.txt", but $CmdLine[2] and [3] are just empty strings.
      It appears to me that Windows is not passing the second and third ("%2" and "%3") selected file's to Autoit, but just the first parameter "%1".
      Is there some way that I can select more than one file in Window's Explorer and pass the full file paths into the $CmdLine array?
      I know that AutoIt has the _WinAPI_GetOpenFileName function, but I would like to select files directly from Windows Explorer to bring into $CmdLine.
      File Renaming Application 1.4.0.3.au3 Reg Key.reg
    • By paw
      I use SetSoundDevice to control my audio devices but the UI was either

blurry like this:
      or unusable like this:

so I made this horrible thing to add scaling to the GUI:
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_HiDpi=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=-w 3 -w 4 -w 5 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/sf /sv /rm #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #include <File.au3> ;~ _convertGUI("") If $CmdLine[0] <> 0 Then _convertGUI($CmdLine[1]) Func _convertGUI($sFilePath) If $sFilePath <> "" Then Local $aArray = FileReadToArray($sFilePath) Else ;TEST DATA Local $aArray[6] = ['$H_Res_Language = GUICtrlCreateProgress(5, 120, 210 + 25, 480, 20, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE)) ; $CBS_DROPDOWNLIST)', _ 'Local $h_Ok = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 72, 224, 81, 33, 0)', _ 'GUICreate($Warning_TiTle, 700, 310, -1, -1, $WS_SIZEBOX + $WS_SYSMENU + $WS_MINIMIZEBOX)', _ 'GUICtrlCreateLabel("Output type: ", 30, 130, 65, 20) ;, $SS_RIGHT)', _ '$H_FieldNameEdit = GUICtrlCreateEdit($INP_FieldNameEdit, 100,260+25, 500, 150 - 25) ;comment', 'Local $H_CANCEL = GUICtrlCreateGraphic("Cancel", 224, 224, 97, 33, 0)'] EndIf Local $hTimer = TimerInit(), $iGUIElementCount = 0, $sResult = "", $sFileName = "", $sDrive = "", $sDir = "", $sExtension = "" If @Compiled Then _PathSplit($sFilePath, $sDrive, $sDir, $sFileName, $sExtension) $sFileName = StringRegExpReplace($sFilePath, "^.*\\", "") EndIf For $i = 0 To (UBound($aArray) - 1) If StringRegExp($aArray[$i], "GUICtrlCreate|GUICreate") Then $sResult = _splitComma($aArray[$i]) If Not @error Then $aArray[$i] = $sResult $iGUIElementCount += 1 EndIf Next ConsoleWrite("t = " & TimerDiff($hTimer) & " GUI elements = " & $iGUIElementCount & " lines = " & (UBound($aArray) - 1) & @CRLF) If $sFileName <> "" Then Local $hFile = FileOpen("edited." & $sFileName, 2) _FileWriteFromArray("edited." & $sFileName, $aArray) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Exit EndFunc ;==>_convertGUI Func _splitComma($sString) Local $sSplitResult = "", $sTrimmedR = "", $sTrimmedL = "" Local $aSplit = StringSplit($sString, ',') If Not @error Then $sTrimmedR = "" $sTrimmedL = "" For $j = 1 To $aSplit[0] If StringRegExp($aSplit[1], "(?:.GUICtrlCreateGraphic|GUICtrlCreateProgress|GUICtrlCreateSlider|GUICtrlCreateTab|GUICtrlCreateTreeView)") Then If $j = 1 Then While StringLeft($aSplit[$j], 1) <> '(' $sTrimmedL &= StringLeft($aSplit[$j], 1) $aSplit[$j] = StringTrimLeft($aSplit[$j], 1) WEnd $aSplit[$j] = StringTrimLeft($aSplit[$j], 1) EndIf EndIf If $j = $aSplit[0] Then While StringRight($aSplit[$j], 1) <> ')' $sTrimmedR &= StringRight($aSplit[$j], 1) $aSplit[$j] = StringTrimRight($aSplit[$j], 1) WEnd $aSplit[$j] = StringTrimRight($aSplit[$j], 1) EndIf If StringRegExp($aSplit[$j], "[0-9]") And $aSplit[$j] <> -1 And $aSplit[$j] <> 0 And $aSplit[$j] <> 1 And Not StringInStr($aSplit[$j], ')') Then If StringRegExp($aSplit[$j], "\-|\+") Then ;put parenthesis around + or - $aSplit[$j] = '(' & $aSplit[$j] & ")*$g_DPI" Else $aSplit[$j] = $aSplit[$j] & "*$g_DPI" EndIf EndIf If $j < $aSplit[0] Then $sSplitResult &= $aSplit[$j] & ',' ElseIf $j = $aSplit[0] Then $sSplitResult &= $aSplit[$j] & ')' Else $sSplitResult &= $aSplit[$j] EndIf Next If $sTrimmedR <> "" Then $sSplitResult &= StringReverse($sTrimmedR) If $sTrimmedL <> "" Then $sSplitResult = $sTrimmedL & '(' & $sSplitResult Else SetError(1) Return EndIf ConsoleWrite($sSplitResult & @CRLF) Return $sSplitResult EndFunc ;==>_splitComma
      And now it looks good: 
      but it doesn't work on everything, for example the "GUICtrlCreateLabel("Output type: ", 30, 130, 65, 20) ;, $SS_RIGHT)" (from the autoit3wrapper gui)
      because the comment contains a parenthesis and it would break completely if there were variables as parameters..
      Is there some kind of parser around that I could use instead or maybe someone who has already done something like this?
    • By Zobu
      Hey Guys,
      I want to add a new checkbox with its own variable every time the add button is clicked.
      The added checkboxes should remain when I close the window or exit the script and when I reopen I should be able to add new checkboxes aswell.
      here is what I have so far..
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GuiButton.au3> $test = GUICreate("adding test", 475, 345, 500, 175) $Check1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 1", 15, 25, 300, 25) $Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 365, 25, 90, 20) $Check2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 2", 15, 50, 300, 25) $Check3 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 3", 15, 75, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check2, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($Check3, $GUI_HIDE) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; Exit Case $Button GUICtrlSetPos($Check2, 15, 50, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check2, $GUI_SHOW) Case $Button GUICtrlSetPos($Check3, 15, 75, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check3, $GUI_SHOW) EndSwitch WEnd  
    • By MarcoMonte
      Hello Everyone,
      Hoping someone can help me,
      I am totally stuck on this problem,

I cannot reach the textarea and the button in a maps page that I get by clicking on a button in a previus page, the only way I can interact with this is using tab and mouseclick but this is a danger method as  you know.

I get the handle by using: $Posizione = _IEAttach("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")

then I tried a lot of things but nothing works, can someone give me a hint?
      --------------------
      WinWait("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")
      sleep(1000)
      $Posizione = _IEAttach("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")
      WinSetState ("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE  )
      WinActivate("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")
      sleep(500)
      ;~ $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($Posizione, "form1");Punta il Form
      $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($Posizione,"indirizzo")
      $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($Posizione,"writeAddress")

;~ $LenteTestoMess = _IEFormElementGetValue($oText);Inserisce il PrimoRepertorio nella variabile
      ;~ _IELinkClickByText($Posizione, $oForm);Clicca su Aggiorna ed invia il form
      _IEFormElementSetValue ($oText,"via Ravenna 12" );Completamento campo testo
      ----------------------------------------------------
      Mappa.odt Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa.htm