ControlSettext not working....plz help

itapi

hi everybody. im trying to set text of input... i know i can use send.. but i dont want because then i'll need to activate the window and i dont want that.....

how can i get the class?

plzz helpp im breaking my head for days !!

b.t.w is it posibble to click a button without mouse click and only by controlclick(if i have the current position and not the name)?

Edited by Jos

hi everybody. im trying to set text of input... i know i can use send.. but i dont want because then i'll need to activate the window and i dont want that.....

plzz helpp im breaking my head for days !!

b.t.w is it posibble to click a button without mouse click and only by controlclick(if i have the current position and not the name)?

Edited by Jos

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Seems you missed to read the forum rules on your way in. Game automation of any kind is not allowed here.

A link to the rules can be found in the bottom right corner of each page.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

Seems you missed to read the forum rules on your way in. Game automation of any kind is not allowed here.

A link to the rules can be found in the bottom right corner of each page.

lol... really? why? what's the diffrence between this to any other tool?

The rules.

But a Mod will soon explain much better than I can ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Developers

itapi,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in.
Please read them now (there is also a link at bottom right of each page) - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. :naughty:

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

lol... really? why? what's the diffrence between this to any other tool?

Not important as these are the rules and don't cross post.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)