Custom scite issue...I think

Champak

I was using the standard scite with no issue, something made me download the autoit version, I run the app I've been working on, and all of a sudden a bunch of errors show up that wasn't previously showing. Mostly undefined functions, wrong number of arguments, and a couple f used before declarations. Why? Is there a quick fix? If not, where can I download the compiled scite by itself?

I'm using autoit 3.3.12 and the latest custom scite.

Before anyone says some of these things I should be fixing regardless, I know, but not now. I just want to get back to what I was doing for now.

Edited by Champak

Never mind I fixed the issue. I didn't realize the custom scite simply looked for all the problems before running, vs the original one just looking at the problems it encounters during start up and each function when activated. Sooooo, I just fixed all the issues and called it a day.

• Developers

Never mind I fixed the issue. I didn't realize the custom scite simply looked for all the problems before running, vs the original one just looking at the problems it encounters during start up and each function when activated. Sooooo, I just fixed all the issues and called it a day.

mmm... not so sure you understand how things work here.

The Full SciTE4AutoIt3 runs indeed AU3CHECK by default which sounds like it is also wise for you to do. ;)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)