autoit in visual studio

itapi

hey guys i added the refrence of autoit(the dll file) and used some autoit functions in my program(visual studio,c#)  and i works when i compile and all but when i send to friend-its crash.

i think the reason is because he dont have autoit on his computer but i send him the compiled one.. the exe...

any help plz?

its really important.. 

Maybe the dll has to be registered?

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the Universe is winning.

hi everybody! so as u know there is a option of using autoit interface in visual studio.

u just have to add a refrence here:

54835f27b5918.png

and then u add using AutoItX3Lib;

so i did so and i declared a new object-  AutoItX3Lib.AutoItX3 auto = new AutoItX3Lib.AutoItX3();

and started using some functions.it's all working for me.even when i run the compiled file(the exe in the debug directory)

but when i send it to freind or try it on my laptop-it just crashes.... i just tried a simple function of autoit.run or somthing like that... i verified the file is exist and all.. on my com its working great but in the laptop it's dont... :( any suggesttions plz? bcz everytime i added a refernce i did'nt have to add any file to my exe.. but now it's really weird.. 

plz help its really really important! breaking my head a week! :(

• Moderators

@tesbla/@itapi, having multiple accounts (especially acting like you're someone else) is not permitted on this forum.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.