GUICtrlCreatePic and TAB key

Lucid

I'm not able to find the info I'm looking for on the web, and am running in circles (I'm still learning AutoIt too). So I was hoping someone here could help me out.

I was tinkering with MrCreatoR's "GUICtrlOnHover.au3" stuff ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>) and in his "OnClick Hovering Example (3-State).au3" file things look fine, except that I'd like to be able to tab through the picture buttons using the TAB key on the keyboard (mouse stuff works fine - just needing keyboard interaction too). Can someone give me some hints on how to accomplish this? Is it even possible to use the built-in functionality to tab through GUICtrlCreatePic controls?

Thanks!

• Moderators

If the WS_TABSTOP isn't working correctly (all ctrls should have it by default, but sometimes when other things are introduced they don't work properly), then you'll have to manage your code yourself.

1.  Manage all the "picture"? container control id's/hwnds (more than likely in an array)

2.  Set GUISetAccelerators for what you want

3.  Manage last, current, and next tab spot, and set focus on next item with code

Been there, done this, not a fun option, and to be honest, unless your app is commercial, not worth the coding.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.