CPU Useage? | Suspend process

CPU Useage:

I've been searching and it seems all the threads i've been able to find are from 06 to 08 ^^

And none of them fully did what I'm looking for ^^

I'm looking for a way to monitor all processes and see how much CPU they use.

So i could create a small GUI which shows the top10 processes which uses the most CPU and have it on my secound monitor. :)

(I know you can download programs that do something like that, but i enjoy to design and such my self) :P

Suspend process:

Also anyway to suspend a process? Again i searched but all threads are from 06-08 ^^

Edited by GraaF1337

This will close a process

ProcessClose

EDIT: I also have a cpu temp graph in my sig, I know it doesn't relate to processes, but could help you with using WMI. :)

Edited by MikahS

Snips & Scripts

My Snips: graphCPUTemp ~ getENVvars
My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

Have a look at these:

>Link1

>Link2

Snips & Scripts

My Scripts: Short-Order Encrypter - message and file encryption V1.6.1 ~ AuPad - Notepad written entirely in AutoIt V1.9.4

Feel free to use any of my code for your own use.                                                                                                                                                           Forum FAQ

No problem at all, have a look at >this and >that.

Snips & Scripts