_GetIP()

I can't seem toget this function working...

everytime i try to use it, i get an error on line 104:

Local $v_Struct = DllStructCreate (udword')

Local $v_Struct = ^ ERROR

Error: Unknown Function Name

[quote]If whenever you feel small, useless, offended, depressed, and just generally upset always remember......you were once the fastest and most vicious sperm out of hundreds of millions![/quote]

I can't seem toget this function working...

everytime i try to use it, i get an error on line 104:

Local $v_Struct = DllStructCreate (udword')

Local $v_Struct = ^ ERROR

Error: Unknown Function Name

Have you remembered to put #include <Inet.au3> at the top of your script.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

yep, if i'm correct, i think the error is coming from the include itself, since i don't have that code in my script.

[quote]If whenever you feel small, useless, offended, depressed, and just generally upset always remember......you were once the fastest and most vicious sperm out of hundreds of millions![/quote]

yep, if i'm correct, i think the error is coming from the include itself, since i don't have that code in my script.

Are you running with the Beta or the release version. If I try to run with release version I can replicate your problem.

God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

i'm on the beta...

i'm on the beta...

What I mean is are you running your script with F5 or ALT+F5, I am assuming you are using SciTE to do your scripting. If I use F5 I get the same error but not with ALT+F5.

What I mean is are you running your script with F5 or ALT+F5, I am assuming you are using SciTE to do your scripting. If I use F5 I get the same error but not with ALT+F5.

No, i don't use SciTE, i'm just scripting out of notepad, lol

One thing to consider (although I may be wrong) is that if you have installed both the stable and beta versions of AutoIt using the EXE installer, double-clicking a script will invoke the stable version of AutoIt to execute the script.

You will need to ensure that the beta is running the script and you can easily test this by adding the following code to the beginning of your script:

MsgBox(0x40, "AutoIt Version", @AutoItVersion)