Copy contents of MS Access form fields

Currently I'm using a macro and SendKeys within MS Access to copy and paste info between tables within Access because autoitwininfo or whatever it's called, doesn't see the name or ControlID of each individual field on the form. It sees it as a whole "ControlID 110" or something like that. Is there anyway I can tell Access to broadcast the names of the control to the rest of Windows. I need each the contents of each field, (not the field heading though), on seperate lines in a place where they can be copy/pasted into Outlook Express or automatically emailed to a mobile phone. Thanks in Advance.

My Programs:Dissolve (Updated 5-30-06)Credit Card Validator (Not created as of yet)Master Lock Combination Cracker (Updated 7-08-07)Go Site-Seeing:My Website: - Click Here

Have you tried issuing WinGetText() on the entire window? Is the data returned in its output? If it is in fact returned and the order is predictable, then you could rely on this method.

Yes, it returns much general info, but only returns the data from the field that has focus. It is somewhat predictable. I'll do some work with this. Thanks. More information would be helpful.

My Programs:Dissolve (Updated 5-30-06)Credit Card Validator (Not created as of yet)Master Lock Combination Cracker (Updated 7-08-07)Go Site-Seeing:My Website: - Click Here

Yes, it returns much general info, but only returns the data from the field that has focus. It is somewhat predictable. I'll do some work with this. Thanks. More information would be helpful.

I'm interrested in this. Got some news?

Java applet... ;)

I may be wrong, but I believe that because Java is designed to be cross-platform, Java applets are not constructed using standard Microsoft controls. If you inspect your applet using AutoIt Window Info and it doesn't return any useful information then I'm afraid you might be out of luck.