Include Graphic files in the Compiled Program

I want to create a toolbar with a number of icon files. My application also uses graphics (pictures).

Is there a way to have the compiler include the graphic files in the compile and reference these graphic files instead of listing the location of each graphic or icon on a hard drive? I only want to send the executable, not all of the other files needed to support it...

No problem:

fileInstall("location of file when compiling", @tempDir & "\img1.gif")
guiCtrlCreatePic(@tempDir & "\img1.gif", 12, 12)
···
fileDelete(@tempDir & "\img1.gif")

No problem:

fileInstall("location of file when compiling", @tempDir & "\img1.gif")
guiCtrlCreatePic(@tempDir & "\img1.gif", 12, 12)
···
fileDelete(@tempDir & "\img1.gif")
This assumes that the user has access to the original location of the images. What if I want to distribute the program to people that do not have access to my computer or servers? How do I create a resource file that contains the images and that is imbedded into the .exe that is created by the compile?

This assumes that the user has access to the original location of the images. What if I want to distribute the program to people that do not have access to my computer or servers? How do I create a resource file that contains the images and that is imbedded into the .exe that is created by the compile?

Nevermind. I understand the FileInstall process. It just seems like there should be a cleaner way...

Thank you for your assistance!!!